Pages:
Author

Topic: Primalbase - Distributed Workspace for Tech Community - page 93. (Read 152792 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Why I can't create sell order on Waves DEX.. Always error..
I already know the problem.. We cannot create
 sell order with total under 1 BTC, so if you want to sell some partial of your token make sure that total sell order worth above 1 BTC
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Received my PBT. That extra Wave was a nice touch. Shows that the team has an orientation to quality. I'm excited now to receive more updates from the team in the coming days. I'm sure there will be more news to share. Hopefully the Q and A's will keep coming. Smiley
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Please keep in mind that Primalbase tokens (PBT) have 4 decimals.
If you see something on exchanges now that appears to be PBT, check the decimals.
PBT has not been released yet.
Be careful!

I do not think this is accurate. Both Steem, and SBD have 3 decimals in real-life. On the exchanges they have the normal 8 decimals like every other coin....but, if you try to withdraw you can only withdraw the proper decimal amount.

I always want to ask this question on the number of decimal in a token, at times some project use 18 and some 8. it the decimal thing subjective
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
I prefer waiting to receive my PBT in my etherwallet but i don't no when ?

Please have you a response Primalbase ?
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
I do not quite understand how they will join the waves and ethereum
Activity: 186
Merit: 100

do u have any waves in your account?
because if you dont have any you need at last 0.03 waves to create an order.
that might be the reason why.

I have 1 waves giveaway from Dev, I thought all ICO participants got 1 wave from  Devon,  it's enough right?
Yeah. It is meant for the gas when sending your PBT in other wallet or exchange. PBT devs are brilliant and anticipating every situation. The best ICO and devs ever. From Crowdfunding to distribution. They always run it smoothly. 2 thumbs up for the team.

There are no devs involved with Primalbase. Any 5 year old can set up that token.
Activity: 946
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

I have 1 waves giveaway from Dev, I thought all ICO participants got 1 wave from  Devon,  it's enough right?
Yeah. It is meant for the gas when sending your PBT in other wallet or exchange. PBT devs are brilliant and anticipating every situation. The best ICO and devs ever. From Crowdfunding to distribution. They always run it smoothly. 2 thumbs up for the team.
Activity: 238

He will min. have 1 Wave

Activity: 2142
Merit: 418

legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
Please keep in mind that Primalbase tokens (PBT) have 4 decimals.
If you see something on exchanges now that appears to be PBT, check the decimals.
PBT has not been released yet.
Be careful!

I do not think this is accurate. Both Steem, and SBD have 3 decimals in real-life. On the exchanges they have the normal 8 decimals like every other coin....but, if you try to withdraw you can only withdraw the proper decimal amount.
Activity: 24
I got mine Wink
Also 1 Waves as they said before.

I've got mine too. And the 1 wave.  Grin
Activity: 966
I got mine Wink
Also 1 Waves as they said before.
Activity: 186
Waves client looks and works like shit. Wouldn't trade anything on that, ever.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
When will Primallbase (PBT) be listed in the market, is not ICO long overdue?
I hope you negotiate immediately with bittrex or poloniex
It fits perfectly there

Its not yet know but once it is listed on coinmarketcap I see that it will gain more investors on the exchanges.
It is already listed on waves dex. Don't be excited to sell your coins. Exchange is not the priority of this coin. For me. The construction of hubs and getting my space to rent is what I've been waiting for. I will hodl my tokens for 10 years.
Whether you will seriously hold up to 10 years
I think it takes a lot of patience because it's a very long time
Merit: 2
Anyone here bought the token for its direct purpose, i.e. to rent a desk at Primalbase Werf? Or maybe someone already got a lendee lined up who's going to use the token for renting a desk?
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
I believe that they are on Waves and ETH Blockchain, so why I can´t withdraw them on my Ethereum Wallet?
Just want to deposit them on my Ledger Nano S Hardware Wallet instead of Waves.
Activity: 946
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
When will Primallbase (PBT) be listed in the market, is not ICO long overdue?
I hope you negotiate immediately with bittrex or poloniex
It fits perfectly there

Its not yet know but once it is listed on coinmarketcap I see that it will gain more investors on the exchanges.
It is already listed on waves dex. Don't be excited to sell your coins. Exchange is not the priority of this coin. For me. The construction of hubs and getting my space to rent is what I've been waiting for. I will hodl my tokens for 10 years.
Pages:
Jump to: