Pages:
Author

Topic: ◀ PrimeChain | Verify Prime Numbers | LESS THAN 500 COINS CREATED PER DAY ▶ - page 2. (Read 76749 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Is there going to be a revamp of this coin at all or are we all stuck with what there is ?

I thought this kind of concept would have had a long life since the whole point is or well was, was to look for prime numbers with staking.

Here's hoping that something comes sometime soon, perhaps a Thanksgiving surprise ? Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
So where does this leave PRIME's future then if c-cex is dumping what they stake and creating bagholders from their excess ?
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Its not getting delisted from c-cex.

And hopefully it will get listed on rawx soon.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Next info from ccex

The following coins will be removed from exchange if their average daily trading volume for last 30 days will not exceed 0.2 BTC. It will not be possible to retrieve these coins after the removal date. Removal date 19.10.2016

It had enough not to be delisted from Bittrex, but they did anyway

c-cex is staking coins there and dumping them, so no loss there
legendary
Activity: 1050
1 year now and still running perfect Smiley
And me still waiting on a solid / favor of a linux QT wallet and I'm one of few people whos never bashed IGS ;-)

Have you got one yet?

I can build you one
what  OS are you running ?

thanks
Paul

Mint soon to be CentOS 7, but not sure when I will do Cent as I have some other things to do first with the system and existing programs.
legendary
OP has been updated with all the exchanges and explorer, and also a updated bootstrap.

Yep, no more broken links or dead buttons!
OP has been updated with all the exchanges and explorer, and also a updated bootstrap.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
And me still waiting on a solid / favor of a linux QT wallet and I'm one of few people whos never bashed IGS ;-)

Have you got one yet?

I can build you one
what  OS are you running ?

thanks
Paul

Have you got one yet?
legendary
legendary
There wasn't a built Linux wallet. Those users want to build themselves, that's why they don't run prebuilt binaries
Would you want to build a QT for me please ?

I havent been able to run it in forever but have a wallet with a f' ton of coins lol
legendary
There wasn't a built Linux wallet. Those users want to build themselves, that's why they don't run prebuilt binaries
legendary
Curious but I recall in the past there use to be a Linux QT version, all I seem to see on the download page is a windows client.

I'm now on Linux with my crypto stuff and was curious where the Linux clients went, Ty.
legendary
I've set up a new blog that I want to start using to get information out, as well as my personal blog for anyone who is actually interested. Feel free to bookmark this one, the URL will not change (even if platform does)

http://blog.freestaking.com
Lets start trying to get added to some other exchanges.

Like Poloniex, Cryptopia, Rawx

Go to https://rawx.io/poll.html and email.

Fill out the form: https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Wait for it to get on the votlist: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Vote
legendary
Still possible to mine Prime on the multipool.

We are working on new algorithms to decide which to mine. Expect higher profitability very soon
Still possible to mine Prime on the multipool.
Pages:
Jump to: