Pages:
Author

Topic: ◀ PrimeChain | Verify Prime Numbers | LESS THAN 500 COINS CREATED PER DAY ▶ - page 8. (Read 76749 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Can this coin be mined with P2pool?   Anyone care to share the Network.py files?

Anything that uses batch rpc calls will have issues

Not exactly sure what that means,  Im pretty new at setting up pools.   
With that said the pools are for personal use with antminers @ home.  Any suggestions for solo mining? 

With all due respect Please don't tell me to just join a pool,  I solo mine Bitcoin with impossible odds.... because I like to ride solo.

What Im hoping for is you will share the config files for the Mpos pool and ill figure out the rest?

If not.....Thanks anyway!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Can this coin be mined with P2pool?   Anyone care to share the Network.py files?

Anything that uses batch rpc calls will have issues
Activity: 182
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Did you get my reply to your reply of my original question IGS ?
legendary
so is it better to have many inputs or a single large one?

i guess that many inputs helps with finding primes.

while a big input of coins helps with staking weight.

Is my thought process correct?

Yes, you are correct
legendary
Some of you may be interested in this, as a PoW Version has been requested quite often.. There is no standalone thread for it, so feel free to discuss in this one

Click the image to see more information, including the return of CLOUD STAKING!!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
so is it better to have many inputs or a single large one?

i guess that many inputs helps with finding primes.

while a big input of coins helps with staking weight.

Is my thought process correct?
Activity: 157
legendary
@IgotSpots - You are invited on Crypto Core Radio (SNRN), Maybe you would like to explain to investors like the one above about the mistakes in the past (Gorilla) then tell us all about UCOIN... It is free PR for you and your coin, and a chance to help people understand you better.  You can respond here in the open no PM needed.

Thanks for the invitation, but I've already explained the BUCKS situation a hundred times. I'm done dwelling on the one mistake I've made in three years and only focus on current projects. I have no desire to keep going through the same words over and over for people that have no intention on hearing them. If anyone wants to discuss my current projects, that's fine, but I'm done with even responding to questions that have been answered hundreds of times already
legendary
@IgotSpots - You are invited on Crypto Core Radio (SNRN), Maybe you would like to explain to investors like the one above about the mistakes in the past (Gorilla) then tell us all about UCOIN... It is free PR for you and your coin, and a chance to help people understand you better.  You can respond here in the open no PM needed.

Is UCOIN a iGotSpots coin also ?

No idea what UCOIN is
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
@IgotSpots - You are invited on Crypto Core Radio (SNRN), Maybe you would like to explain to investors like the one above about the mistakes in the past (Gorilla) then tell us all about UCOIN... It is free PR for you and your coin, and a chance to help people understand you better.  You can respond here in the open no PM needed.

Is UCOIN a iGotSpots coin also ?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
legendary
Trivia is back up in IRC on Freenode, channel #Negativity - Paul is now running the (stable) tip bots, and it is rewarding in both PRIME and QUIZ
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Well there's an 18 BTC Buy Wall on Bittrex now for the entire supply, so I think it's safe to say we are moving up  Wink

@iGOTSPOTS
you are a big cheater you handle the market up and dump yourself, and when ppl start buying you start selling your coin that you create by tricks,
 innocent ppl trust you,

soon ppl lose money like your old coins, Mr.SWAP.

dont trust this cheater,

have you any answer why you stop Gorrilla bucks that you claim unique bla bla bla
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
@MoreBloodWine if you have a million transactions it DOES matter. Also if you have a lot of small imputs you're gonna have a bad time sending them.
Though to me your problem looks like it might be hardware? On what kind of machine do you run it?
Activity: 150
If you start with a completly new wallet.dat, does it still crash?
legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary
Activity: 1554
So if there is less than 500 coins being created per day where does the Prime Numbers reward fall into ?
legendary
Well there's an 18 BTC Buy Wall on Bittrex now for the entire supply, so I think it's safe to say we are moving up  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: