Pages:
Author

Topic: ◀ PrimeChain | Verify Prime Numbers | LESS THAN 500 COINS CREATED PER DAY ▶ - page 30. (Read 76749 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Is a MultiPool happening for Negativity or once it gets onto a better exchange then yes ?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Is there a more recent bootstrap for NEG ?

100k blocks is on the bootstrap compared to the 200k left to sync to the current chain.

The most recrent Blockchain Bootstrap can be found here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9tCHKMNZjyYRFdLQ1FlOU1Sc00
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Is there a more recent bootstrap for NEG ?

100k blocks is on the bootstrap compared to the 200k left to sync to the current chain.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Anyone else having any problems with their wallet freezing up?
Mine has been freezing up for past 3.5 hours. Closed and reopened half a dozen times now.
Still freezes up, did repairwallet, was true. Guess I will wait for new wallet version.
Finally, stopped acting up, working fine now. Think, when closed the notification x button,
may have screwed it? I will just move mouse to make it disappear, from now on. My wallet
is freezing up again, acting real goofy. Blocks not showing, then jumps 5k or more. Sometimes,
says offline, not responsive. I do not know what's going with my wallet. I am beginning to
think blockchain not moving smoothly. Keeps stopping, then starting, then stopping again.

Peace, Dennis

The chain itself is fine. I will have a new wallet ready this weekend that adds a bunch of new stuff and should (I hope) help improve client performance

my wallet has only hung up once, hasn't happened since
legendary
Kaspa
oooh nice IGOTScams, you haven't killed this one yet!!

That's a new record isn't it?

PS: I closed the pool over 2 months ago, just like Coin-miners did, mostly because the entire market was killed by no-good scammers like you.

So yeah, delete this post, I'll just make a couple more whenever i come back to bct, so sorry for you that you need to be trying new ways to scam people in order to make a living.
Crack is whack fuckface

mmxiv was going for like 16 months... so ya I guess the crack your smoke'n must be pretty wack

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
oooh nice IGOTScams, you haven't killed this one yet!!

That's a new record isn't it?

PS: I closed the pool over 2 months ago, just like Coin-miners did, mostly because the entire market was killed by no-good scammers like you.

So yeah, delete this post, I'll just make a couple more whenever i come back to bct, so sorry for you that you need to be trying new ways to scam people in order to make a living.
Crack is whack fuckface
Activity: 644
What algo does this use? Are there mining pools?
It is sha-256 but mining is finished.In PoS phase now.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
What algo does this use? Are there mining pools?
legendary
Kaspa
I'll miss the graph, but the lighter it runs the better  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Version 5.2.1.1 (Optional Update)
  • Coin Control has been added
  • Stake Predictor has been added
  • Improved syncing performace
  • Way too many optimizations to list
  • Reworked list of RPC Calls; many added, now up to date
  • Stake Weight Graph Removed; trying to slim down client for better performance
  • Fixed several issues that could cause some users to experience 'freezing' on certain OS builds

Should be ready sometime this weekend if testing goes well

Cool, if you could even tweet me so I can update right away, that would be amazing
legendary
Version 5.2.1.1 (Optional Update)
  • Coin Control has been added
  • Stake Predictor has been added
  • Improved syncing performace
  • Way too many optimizations to list
  • Reworked list of RPC Calls; many added, now up to date
  • Stake Weight Graph Removed; trying to slim down client for better performance
  • Fixed several issues that could cause some users to experience 'freezing' on certain OS builds

Should be ready sometime this weekend if testing goes well
legendary
Mine has been freezing up for past 3.5 hours. Closed and reopened half a dozen times now.
Still freezes up, did repairwallet, was true. Guess I will wait for new wallet version.
Finally, stopped acting up, working fine now. Think, when closed the notification x button,
may have screwed it? I will just move mouse to make it disappear, from now on. My wallet
is freezing up again, acting real goofy. Blocks not showing, then jumps 5k or more. Sometimes,
says offline, not responsive. I do not know what's going with my wallet. I am beginning to
think blockchain not moving smoothly. Keeps stopping, then starting, then stopping again.

Peace, Dennis

The chain itself is fine. I will have a new wallet ready this weekend that adds a bunch of new stuff and should (I hope) help improve client performance
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
What version were you on prior to 5.2?

The original 5.0.0.0 I believe
Activity: 300
Merit: 250

Peace, Dennis
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Hi, Everyone!

Since we have the a'holes wanting to post crap, even keep getting new accounts.
Just click ignore under their handle. Then we do not have to read the crap they want to spew.
Then the only ones that can read their crap is themselves! Love it, when a plan comes together.  Grin

Peace, Dennis
legendary
0.1 btc could get us on yobit, what you guys think?

Spots doesn't care for Yobit.

Not my decision, though. If they were to add it, I wouldn't be opposed
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

Spots doesn't care for Yobit.
Activity: 512
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
legendary
Kaspa
lol say's the f'njerkoff

theres no action cause 500 sats isn't enough to get me to give any of mine up
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Will there be another exchange?

No action on CoinGather..

youre joking right?  just another shitcoin from igotspots.  take your loss.  move along.
Pages:
Jump to: