Pages:
Author

Topic: ◀ PrimeChain | Verify Prime Numbers | LESS THAN 500 COINS CREATED PER DAY ▶ - page 29. (Read 76749 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Yep, the same 10 nobodies on fake accounts trolling them all is the only common factor

Literally this entire page is 'This user is currently ignored' - It's all socks of, probably, 2 or 3 people
Activity: 591
Merit: 500
Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!
LOL. Another Igotspots crapcoin.
Have you found a new way to rob people? Huh Roll Eyes
(what is your score? 6 shitcoins per 6 months?)

Lets open umoderated thread. Freedom of speech.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1162557.new#new

Searching for primes is quite noble.

(all else being equal of course)

It's all fair. They fail to realize that I was working with the entire system leading up to BUCKS for over 16 months. People seem to think I just spam-clone the same thing over and over and over when every one of my projects is very different

they just  all got ONE thing in common  Cheesy Cheesy Grin
legendary

It's all fair. They fail to realize that I was working with the entire system leading up to BUCKS for over 16 months. People seem to think I just spam-clone the same thing over and over and over when every one of my projects is very different
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Haven't deleted any posts yet,

Well, this will surely be the first then.

You are full of shit. You don't have a clue of what happened with Bucks and what other coins might have the same problem. I mean, DASH?Huh ROLMFAO

This is a nice little coin you have here. Is it safe from the holes "you found" on BUCKS?
legendary
Haven't deleted any posts yet, but keep it up. Jealousy looks good on you  Wink

You can think and say whatever you want, I literally could not care less about the opinion of a pool op who can't make proper pools. You were the only one who couldn't get it to work, then claimed the coin was broken, so I told you to fuck off with the bullshit fake FUD, yes. You've just made it to ignore anyway, so don't expect more responses. You too, sock puppet that is too afraid to use his real username. Pretending to be someone else gives you 0 credibility
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
Just noticed this:

Thanks spots for being the man you are, as usual Smiley Lots of laughs! This post will probably be deleted pretty quickly as per your usual censorship policy but still is fun to post.
legendary
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NEG

Bittrex.com
SORRY!

The page you are looking for could not be found.
Go Back Go Home Contact

eror 404 Huh

You tricked me you bastard  ;p
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NEG

Bittrex.com
SORRY!

The page you are looking for could not be found.
Go Back Go Home Contact

eror 404 Huh
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
i like this idea - at least something new here Smiley
legendary
Thanks to AngelLox for this  Wink

Rich List will show when the explorer syncs up
legendary
Yes it was a very shitty situation. Basically it's a ship with no captain at this point

Cloud staking is indeed down right now and I don't know when (if) it will come back
Maybe I can arrange a captain.
I have my EnergyCoin staking on my VPS and home PC's.
I appreciate if you can offer Cloud staking again in the future.
Is there a discussion topic for Bucks on BCT?

I locked it so the exploits don't get discussed in one central place. They are easily used on other coins and I want to try protecting everyone as long as I can. I have been posting warnings in the coins I notice with the same vulnerabilities, but nobody is listening

I agree, Cloud Staking was awesome and I would like to bring it back eventually. The whole reason it went down at first was so I could protect our users from invasive government requests for personal information that were allowed by unethical laws, but people seem to think I'm just trying to run off with their money, so their reactions make me really not give a shit about providing a nice service for them to use.. still unsure of the future of this, to be honest
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Yes it was a very shitty situation. Basically it's a ship with no captain at this point

Cloud staking is indeed down right now and I don't know when (if) it will come back
Maybe I can arrange a captain.
I have my EnergyCoin staking on my VPS and home PC's.
I appreciate if you can offer Cloud staking again in the future.
Is there a discussion topic for Bucks on BCT?
legendary

legendary
Energy coin master
Hi iGotSpots,

What about gorrillabucks? I see new coin again.
Is BUCKS finished?
Cu,
Jan

Yes, it's basically done. Flawed codebase. I would expect to see other coins using the same one to suffer the same fate soon enough
Okay but why not fix it with a fork then?
The market cap is only 3 BTC and much people invested into BUCKS. I thought it was an innovation on your previous coins?
Or is it possible to swap BUCKS into NEG?
I'm on vacation so maybe I missed something?

I offered to swap it back to an old, secure chain before my departure and GorillaCouncil voted unanimously against it and to find someone else to fix it and replace me. They couldn't find that person

I lost a lot more money in that issue than anyone else, so if someone says I profited off a bad situation, they are full of shit. You can thank vegasguy, RoboRob, and Ricky Petrovich for exploiting the problems and ruining over 16 months of my time
That bad sorry to hear that everything went so...
So there is no developer now for BUCKS?
Btw the site www.gorillastake.com is also down.

legendary
Hi iGotSpots,

Is BUCKS finished?
Cu,
Jan

Yes, it's basically done. Flawed codebase. I would expect to see other coins using the same one to suffer the same fate soon enough
The market cap is only 3 BTC and much people invested into BUCKS. I thought it was an innovation on your previous coins?

I offered to swap it back to an old, secure chain before my departure and GorillaCouncil voted unanimously against it and to find someone else to fix it and replace me. They couldn't find that person

I lost a lot more money in that issue than anyone else, so if someone says I profited off a bad situation, they are full of shit. You can thank vegasguy, RoboRob, and Ricky Petrovich for exploiting the problems and ruining over 16 months of my time
legendary
Energy coin master
Hi iGotSpots,

Is BUCKS finished?
Cu,
Jan

legendary
Hi iGotSpots,

Is BUCKS finished?
Cu,
Jan

legendary
Energy coin master
Hi iGotSpots,

Is BUCKS finished?
Cu,
Jan
Pages:
Jump to: