Pages:
Author

Topic: ◀ PrimeChain | Verify Prime Numbers | LESS THAN 500 COINS CREATED PER DAY ▶ - page 39. (Read 76749 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I resynced up from scratch with the new wallet and made sure it is on the right chain yet the client constantly goes unresponsive, this problem never happened on the old wallet and reminds me of the ECASH problems since the exact same thing is happening...

Blocks are moving too quickly and when opening the client back up it starts syncing up again and staking before it is in sync.

Use the bootstrap
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I resynced up from scratch with the new wallet and made sure it is on the right chain yet the client constantly goes unresponsive, this problem never happened on the old wallet and reminds me of the ECASH problems since the exact same thing is happening...

Blocks are moving too quickly and when opening the client back up it starts syncing up again and staking before it is in sync.
legendary
addnode=104.200.154.14
addnode=75.130.163.51
addnode=82.44.30.10
addnode=89.67.49.189
addnode=2.50.95.216
addnode=66.222.226.245
addnode=193.219.117.63
addnode=188.165.167.97
addnode=89.67.49.189
addnode=199.7.156.128
addnode=121.222.228.190
addnode=99.137.226.94
addnode=81.227.243.16
addnode=76.26.93.255
addnode=82.211.30.147

BAD - 74.120.220.54
BAD - 95.183.48.39
BAD - 83.151.2.66
BAD - 188.166.112.232
BAD - 199.193.80.86
BAD - 76.236.82.186
BAD - 92.75.173.47

If you see your IP on the BAD list, that means you haven't updated, yet
legendary
Ok, so for anyone curious, here is the code for the new reward calculations:

int64 GetProofOfStakeReward(int64 nCoinAge, int nHeight)
{
   int64 nSubsidy = (nHeight - (nHeight + (nHeight % 10))) * COIN;
   int64 nAttempt = 2;
   int64 nCandidate = (nCoinAge * nHeight);
   double nResult = 1;

if (nHeight > 101000) {
   do {
   nResult = (nCandidate / nAttempt);
   if (floor(nResult) == nResult) {
      nSubsidy = 10 * COIN;       
      return nSubsidy;
   } else {
      nAttempt = (nAttempt + 1);
   }
   } while (nAttempt < nCandidate);
      nSubsidy = 10000 * COIN;
   return nSubsidy;
   } else {
   if ((nHeight % 2) < 1)
    {
        nSubsidy = ((nHeight % 100) + 1) * COIN;
    }
   }
    return nSubsidy;
}

It will take coinage * block number and check to see if that result is a prime number. The way it checks is by using nAttempt to divide nCandidate by every number between 2 and (nCandidate - 1). If the result is an integer, that means nCandidate is divisible evenly by nAttempt, and not a prime, as prime numbers are only divisible evenly by itself and 1

A recent example of a number checked for primality was 20,197,337,050, which was not a prime number and generated 10 NEG as reward. If a number is found to be a prime number, the reward for that block will be 10,000 NEG
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
lol if you build it... they will come (and try)
legendary
cmon man, sharing is good karma.

Looks like the exploited wallets will get 10,000 coins in this one, compared to the sucker wallets getting only 10

wowsers, you've really stepped it up.

The odds of getting it lined up are astronomical
legendary
I have never used or had a wallet other than the ones I've posted for public use, for any of my coins
legendary
Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
is there a way to make sure that im on the right blockchain?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
I guess I'll keep an eye on this and hope sh!t chills out in the drama department
legendary

Negativity is infectious
Current Version: 5.0.0.0

UPDATE IMMEDIATELY
Resync your blockchain from the beginning
-Close all open Negativity wallets and clients
-Make copies of wallet.dat and Negativity.conf
-Remove all other files and folders in /Roaming/Negativity
-Reload wallet and allow syncing from the beginning
* Can reindex if you prefer, but I suggest against it *

I will explain all the changes shortly
For now, just get on the new version

All you need to know right away is that base rewards are now 10 NEG per block
There are blocks that reward 10,000 coins each, and I will go into detail on this later

Just so you guys know, any stakes you are currently getting will be invalid on this new chain, so you should probably update.. like, right now
legendary

Negativity is infectious
Current Version: 5.0.0.0

UPDATE IMMEDIATELY
Resync your blockchain from the beginning
-Close all open Negativity wallets and clients
-Make copies of wallet.dat and Negativity.conf
-Remove all other files and folders in /Roaming/Negativity
-Reload wallet and allow syncing from the beginning
* Can reindex if you prefer, but I suggest against it *

I will explain all the changes shortly
For now, just get on the new version

All you need to know right away is that base rewards are now 10 NEG per block
There are blocks that reward 10,000 coins each, and I will go into detail on this later
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
Ok, whoever is stalling the blockchain, it would be cool if you just tell me how to fix it without changing the fundamentals; odd/even or similar needs to happen, or I'm not going to bother forking it to fix it. I know what you're doing, but I don't know how to change it without losing that, so if it's not possible, then have fun on a dead chain. Instead of fucking around, since I posted  that guide now, why don't you play nice for once so there aren't a lot of shitty clones running around

My point was to see more coins get launched, but I'm not trying to tell people how to launch vulnerable shit. The whole point of open source is to help, not harm, one another, so stop being a fuckin wank job and do something productive

how much did you pay for this account?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Why do many people hate the OP? Did he scam people or something? I dont know but I wanna know what is going on on here. Please someone can tell me that?

Regards,

Joust

LOL You must be new.

Just search his name and the word scam, or any of these dickhead theif liar over controlling moron, carpet cleaner

Get the popcorn, its entertaining stuff
From what i heard from you, he must have been doing something(alot) wrong, but what is wrong with creating an altcoin? Will it trun into a scamcoin, I think so because he has soo much hate on him Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Why do many people hate the OP? Did he scam people or something? I dont know but I wanna know what is going on on here. Please someone can tell me that?

Regards,

Joust

LOL You must be new.

Just search his name and the word scam, or any of these dickhead theif liar over controlling moron, carpet cleaner

Get the popcorn, its entertaining stuff
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Regards,

Joust
legendary
I'm really not as upset or frustrated as you think I am
legendary
I only wanted to keep the odd and even. I'll just use a different theme
legendary
Ok, so then we'll just do a different way lol

Thanks again for pointing out my experience owning companies in several industries
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Ok, whoever is stalling the blockchain, it would be cool if you just tell me how to fix it without changing the fundamentals; odd/even or similar needs to happen, or I'm not going to bother forking it to fix it. I know what you're doing, but I don't know how to change it without losing that, so if it's not possible, then have fun on a dead chain. Instead of fucking around, since I posted  that guide now, why don't you play nice for once so there aren't a lot of shitty clones running around

My point was to see more coins get launched, but I'm not trying to tell people how to launch vulnerable shit. The whole point of open source is to help, not harm, one another, so stop being a fuckin wank job and do something productive

I suggest you swap for coin #2, by coin #1000 and 999 swaps done you might get a working code with no flaws.  Grin

j/k do not take my reply seriously  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: