Pages:
Author

Topic: ◀ PrimeChain | Verify Prime Numbers | LESS THAN 500 COINS CREATED PER DAY ▶ - page 40. (Read 76749 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Ok, whoever is stalling the blockchain, it would be cool if you just tell me how to fix it without changing the fundamentals; odd/even or similar needs to happen, or I'm not going to bother forking it to fix it. I know what you're doing, but I don't know how to change it without losing that, so if it's not possible, then have fun on a dead chain. Instead of fucking around, since I posted  that guide now, why don't you play nice for once so there aren't a lot of shitty clones running around

My point was to see more coins get launched, but I'm not trying to tell people how to launch vulnerable shit. The whole point of open source is to help, not harm, one another, so stop being a fuckin wank job and do something productive
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

These two statements are contradictory. How can you smack spots for ages and at the same time "just recently became vocal?"

Define ages for me will you, thanks.

In the context that you are using it,
ages: Informal An extended period of time

Certainly longer than 8 days.

legendary
Maybe I have just recently become vocal after being shafted with his latest gorillabucks scam.
I've never pretended to be you or anyone else. Spots made the brilliant deduction all on his own because there is a game called fallout new vegas.

He is a little obsessed with you I think.

You don't know anything for a fact. This much is clear.
You cant ignore me. You've been trying for ages but I will continue to smack you around.

So funny that you are claiming other coins as your own now, truly defeated you are.

These two statements are contradictory. How can you smack spots for ages and at the same time "just recently became vocal?"

I've already told you how  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Maybe I have just recently become vocal after being shafted with his latest gorillabucks scam.
I've never pretended to be you or anyone else. Spots made the brilliant deduction all on his own because there is a game called fallout new vegas.

He is a little obsessed with you I think.

You don't know anything for a fact. This much is clear.
You cant ignore me. You've been trying for ages but I will continue to smack you around.

So funny that you are claiming other coins as your own now, truly defeated you are.

legendary
Resorting to claiming other peoples work now.

Priceless.

Still scared to use your real username, Gareth? This is now your third name on permanent ignore

Good luck figuring out which other coins I'm talking about, I know for a fact you are kissing my ass in like three of them, vegasguy lololol

First of all, I have one account, and 1 account only. Im not a fucking pussy like you that constantly creates new accounts. Now let me be crystal clear. Im going to say this the last and final time, and believe this to be the truth: I have left you alone completely since the 4:1 swap. I realized that you were headed for a brick wall, and you were going to hit it really hard and you did. As far as Im concerned the issue is over, you did yourself in as expected. But somehow you want to pull me back in. I DONT HIDE BEHIND FAKE NAMES, EVER!. Thats for pussys, and I more of a man than you will EVER be. IF IVE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY, I DONT HIDE BEHIND PUSSY NEWB ACCOUNTS. SO, LEAVE ME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS UNLESS YOU WANT ME KICKING YOUR FUCKING ASS ALL OVER THE THREAD, AGAIN. MENTION MY NAME AGAIN FUCKER, AND ITS ON.

Vegas

Hi i remember you from igotspots one coins that you laughed that you make such good money on his coin.I founded then very disrespectful and stupid.Is that's the way you thank people for something that they did good to you.You know man you should hide and shut up better.

Yep, he bragged about making over $22,000 on my coins, but now calls me a scammer since he has dumped out. He is just mad I wouldn't give him a special, higher-than-normal swap rate for GorillaBucks. I already posted all the emails of his attempts of extortion and threats  Wink

He also said he didn't swap coins (which is false), and Woody already confirmed he also swapped vegas' coins for him, which shows we know who are pathetic double-claimers are

I have him on ignore, I suggest you do the same

You guys can ruin this thread all you want, I already have several others where vegas is, as we speak kissing my ass as an anonymous dev lololol
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
legendary
Resorting to claiming other peoples work now.

Priceless.

Still scared to use your real username, Gareth? This is now your third name on permanent ignore

Good luck figuring out which other coins I'm talking about, I know for a fact you are kissing my ass in like three of them, vegasguy lololol
legendary
It's kinda funny how RoboRob keeps ruining the coins that mean nothing, while the ones I launched that have actual value continue to fly under the radar lol and actually, you're only helping me by pointing out flaws. Had you not been a dick, you could have earned more by being on my testing payroll in a month than you make in 5 years at whatever shitty job you slave at everyday, but I'm getting the work for free because you let your emotions get the best of you, so thanks for that  Kiss

Stupid people are so easily manipulated that they can't even tell they are nothing but a pawn lol

Psssttt, you're missing like six coins so far  Wink
legendary
That's ok, I already have three more active coins going as we speak lololol
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
can anybody get hold of the moderator of pool.mn?
one of my withdrawals get stuck for a while
sent him pm no reply so far

I'm also waiting on a big withdrawal from them. Sent two messages with no replies, as well

i guess big withdrawals need to be manually approved before sending out.

how big is yours?  Grin

mine is 13000.
legendary

I'm also waiting on a big withdrawal from them. Sent two messages with no replies, as well
Activity: 512
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
legendary
Worst case is it ignores the negative blocks, which won't compromise the chain at all since I'm always going to be running normal clients that will find the negatives

Ironic how I am the scammer, though, and people still believe the guy selling a virus, posting threats of violence, most likely the piece of shit harassing my family, threatening to fly across the globe to fight me, and is involved in extortion attempts (which I refused, to protect all investors) is the one telling the truth. Quite sad, actually

If you think any of this dissuades me in the slightest, you would be wrong
legendary
Sell your virus clients all you want, coin is fine

Back to ignore and not getting off again. Now you're compromising systems of innocent people and I want no part of that conversation. You'll just be talking to yourself from here on out
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
How anyone can believe the person trying to sell a 'hacked' wallet calling me a scammer is still beyond me. The stupidity of the altcoin scene is just incredible

I can pretty much guarantee anyone who takes him up on that offer now has a compromised system

I stand by the quality of my work, and i even gpg signed it cos im nice like that.

My jobs done cos this appears to be fucked. See you on the next one.

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
You Know What i Like this idea alot. What i dont like is people screaming scam off the bat, Your all nuts to think any of these alt coins available on bitcointalk are more than just experiments. I think you should be thanking spots personally for his ideas however crazy they are. He is one of few devs here that is bringing new ideas and testing stuff out in public on his real account,
If you choose to speculate on an experimental coin then that is your own doing, Personally i like to see progression and new directions and spots is doing exactly that,

fuck yea

unfortunately there are not enough smart people here to understand this.. they buy icos from newb accts
legendary
How anyone can believe the person trying to sell a 'hacked' wallet calling me a scammer is still beyond me. The stupidity of the altcoin scene is just incredible

I can pretty much guarantee anyone who takes him up on that offer now has a compromised system
Activity: 714
You Know What i Like this idea alot. What i dont like is people screaming scam off the bat, Your all nuts to think any of these alt coins available on bitcointalk are more than just experiments. I think you should be thanking spots personally for his ideas however crazy they are. He is one of few devs here that is bringing new ideas and testing stuff out in public on his real account,
If you choose to speculate on an experimental coin then that is your own doing, Personally i like to see progression and new directions and spots is doing exactly that,
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
prolly way more than 1 mil coins

{
"version" : "v4.0.4.0-unk-GorillaStake",
"protocolversion" : 60008,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 2866.50953900,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,