Pages:
Author

Topic: ◀ PrimeChain | Verify Prime Numbers | LESS THAN 500 COINS CREATED PER DAY ▶ - page 42. (Read 76749 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Ah, nothing like a igotscams shitcoin to spark the fire on this forum  Grin

Seriously, why do people rent for this, everyone knows how it's gonna go down

Ah, yes, another person who already cashed out, made money, and is now here to FUD anything I do. You should join the club, it's got a lot of members now!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
Hello iGotSpots

First I want to say nice idea and positive/negative staking is a cool idea.

However your design has some flaws.
Like I can make my wallet only stake positive blocks by only staking the blocks with even numbers.
For example your design is odd blocks are negative and even blocks are positive, then I can do some changes in wallet.cpp and compile my wallet to not mine odd blocks.
Like if the block is odd, it just skips staking that block. So then I would only stake positive blocks.

please type getpeerinfo
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ah, nothing like a igotscams shitcoin to spark the fire on this forum  Grin

Seriously, why do people rent for this, everyone knows how it's gonna go down
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
Any working nodes? Wallet went 24000 blocks out of synch over night. Repeated attempts to resync failed.
legendary
Igotspots your making a fool of yourself now.
You really start to fuck all Bucks owners over now.

I thought everything was just rumors but now your actions start to show different.

Why would you work so hard for months and then fuck everything up in a couple of weeks?

If you don't know why I no longer give a shit, then you haven't been paying very close attention
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Igotspots your making a fool of yourself now.
You really start to fuck all Bucks owners over now.

I thought everything was just rumors but now your actions start to show different.

Why would you work so hard for months and then fuck everything up in a couple of weeks?
legendary
Spots, if the things people say on here bothers you -- and it clearly does, evidence being this thread -- why do you do the things that you do?

I was fine with the fud and shit talking until my family started getting harassed. Now it's time for altcoin mayhem. I already have like 20 messages asking if I made 'x coin' or 'y coin' so my point is already well underway, since this is the only one I've launched so far

sure, it's the best way you found to "protect" your family from the shitheads that harassed them? mentally balanced people would most probably say no.
so, you have like 1 or 2 people that made threats to your family and you think : "hell, why not fuck over all the bucks owners! let them all pay for my faults".
note that i say your faults, because yes it is : your arrogance and shitty attitude escalated all this to this point of -in your view- no return.
I would strongly recommend you to take a real break from crypto and all online stuff. you seem to really need it.

No thanks, but I'm happy that you think about me so much, that's very nice of you   Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
Spots, if the things people say on here bothers you -- and it clearly does, evidence being this thread -- why do you do the things that you do?

I was fine with the fud and shit talking until my family started getting harassed. Now it's time for altcoin mayhem. I already have like 20 messages asking if I made 'x coin' or 'y coin' so my point is already well underway, since this is the only one I've launched so far

sure, it's the best way you found to "protect" your family from the shitheads that harassed them? mentally balanced people would most probably say no.
so, you have like 1 or 2 people that made threats to your family and you think : "hell, why not fuck over all the bucks owners! let them all pay for my faults".
note that i say your faults, because yes it is : your arrogance and shitty attitude escalated all this to this point of -in your view- no return.
I would strongly recommend you to take a real break from crypto and all online stuff. you seem to really need it.
legendary

Activity: 388
Merit: 250
Twitter: @goodguyed
legendary
Notice how it's the same group of like 5 people that follow me around and make threads about me?

legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
legendary
Ok, getting pools in the OP now. Which ones are stable? So far I have:

Mining Pools
legendary
I see the riff-raff is upset. This is only the first one  Wink

This whole thread, all I see is

'This user is currently ignored' on the whole last couple pages lolol
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
NEG is removed from hashgoal mining pool...
Activity: 432
The corrupt council, only members accepted are his cock jockeys.
Nickers Dickers, you are joke, arrogant twat.
LOL

If it was anyone else who said that i might be offended Wink but because your a little special i dont care   Grin

hopefully no-one else see's me as arrogant, i know i'm not.
I am glad that you think you're not an arrogant twat.
That's why you proudly informed ppl you are a member of that pathetic monkey council.

Now be a good boy mr. Hotshot Corrupt Council member and crawl back to your master the great MonkeyDick.

Grin

MonkeyDicks are Great?

Fuck by that logic spots is king
Yep, King of Dicks. lol
Activity: 432
all blocks getting orphaned?? shit....
Thats normal with Scammer Spotty :

[03 Aug 15 01:29] * iGotSpots * i orphaned the first 4000 blocks of their chain  Wink
[03 Aug 15 01:29] * iGotSpots * and made them accept mine

And enjoy the exploits, at least 6 are present :

Hmmmm it appears your blockchain just jumped like 4000 blocks....   Shocked

I'll let you have your fun, but that is just a warning  Wink

(Btw, there's like 5 things you should still change. If you weren't acting like such pricks, I would help you)
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
The corrupt council, only members accepted are his cock jockeys.
Nickers Dickers, you are joke, arrogant twat.
LOL

If it was anyone else who said that i might be offended Wink but because your a little special i dont care   Grin

hopefully no-one else see's me as arrogant, i know i'm not.
I am glad that you think you're not an arrogant twat.
That's why you proudly informed ppl you are a member of that pathetic monkey council.

Now be a good boy mr. Hotshot Corrupt Council member and crawl back to your master the great MonkeyDick.

Grin

MonkeyDicks are Great?

Fuck by that logic spots is king
Pages:
Jump to: