Pages:
Author

Topic: Primedice = Prison for your money - page 4. (Read 783 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
December 09, 2020, 05:05:16 PM
I wont make it be scam accusation for website Primedice, since I'm believe Primedice wont scam for such amount my money.

I do deposit at Primedice, but I halted my intention to play gambling there, so I made a withdrawal. Then my withdrawal is "Peding" then I get a message from costumers services to solved my withdrawal. They are lock my account cause based on the suspected action, but they claim I must met wagered or I do my KYC(follows I'm already deal for T&C). I'm asking about how much wagered required? Then didnt answer(It's interesting things cause I do own my money even not claim ever bonuses or programs).

So I'm decided to sent my ID(It's s*cks things to share personal but they asking for that? but I'm already deal with T&C so they are won).

After many tickets or support after I'm sending my ID, they said need processed... but until 8 hours they not yet processed, they said processed shortly after their team checking my ID.

I'm so confused, after they received my ID, what they do for that ID? they calling state institute to confirm that I am a legal citizen? or what?

Deposit into Primedice just like put your money into prison. Smiley

Now they have my money even my personal ID Smiley

What they are doing with your personal details isn't fair enough, because that's breaching an identity. Unfortunately you've dealt on them without any knowledge about staging funds, and I think 8 hours was a long delay for you to wait. It seems that they're starting to scam you, I hope it won't happen actually as it shows signs of fraud actions.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 09, 2020, 04:54:25 PM
I wont make it be scam accusation for website Primedice, since I'm believe Primedice wont scam for such amount my money.

I do deposit at Primedice, but I halted my intention to play gambling there, so I made a withdrawal. Then my withdrawal is "Peding" then I get a message from costumers services to solved my withdrawal. They are lock my account cause based on the suspected action, but they claim I must met wagered or I do my KYC(follows I'm already deal for T&C). I'm asking about how much wagered required? Then didnt answer(It's interesting things cause I do own my money even not claim ever bonuses or programs).

So I'm decided to sent my ID(It's s*cks things to share personal but they asking for that? but I'm already deal with T&C so they are won).

After many tickets or support after I'm sending my ID, they said need processed... but until 8 hours they not yet processed, they said processed shortly after their team checking my ID.

I'm so confused, after they received my ID, what they do for that ID? they calling state institute to confirm that I am a legal citizen? or what?

Deposit into Primedice just like put your money into prison. Smiley

Now they have my money even my personal ID Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: