Pages:
Author

Topic: [Primedice.com] Making it rain - Free 0.01 BTC - page 4. (Read 11796 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Got mine Also,  thanks pd i will Try to double it
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Got mine. Smiley
Thx Stunna, Micro.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
well username: supergeniu

The reason i like PD is because i like the design and the simplicity of website.I am not a high roller but I'm there to play just for fun. Moderators are always online and taking care about discussions like science math philosophy and things like that Cheesy.

Have a nice day Cheesy
You are too late mate ! Train already not only left the station but also reached the destination.This giveaway has reached to lucky posters.You are late even for facebook so now remain only option to wait for next giveaway.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
well username: supergeniu

The reason i like PD is because i like the design and the simplicity of website.I am not a high roller but I'm there to play just for fun. Moderators are always online and taking care about discussions like science math philosophy and things like that Cheesy.

Have a nice day Cheesy
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
woow awesome giveaway primedice anyway i've got my 0.01 Bitcoin i really like primedice and the giveaway
keep rock it Smiley and be the best bitcoins gambling
thank you so much
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
 Cheesy Very nice news!0.01 BTC received!Thank you!I'm like PrimeDice!Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Thanks PD  for Giveaway  Receive 0.01
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
Thanks Stunna and Micro for this awesome giveaway promo, i also got this balance into balance there so once again Primedice proved that it is the best dice site ever, good luck and have bright future Grin
Me too got credited.Although it took a while but Micro did great job to give right guys.Abusers will have to think twice to apply next time.Congratulation to all the winners who got credited.

I am not an abuser  Grin but I didn't receive the bonus. This was my post:

Username: redsn0w

I 'dislike' primedice because there are a lot of beggars and I like it (at the same time) due the minimal 'graphic'.

Maybe the next time I should write something like : I love primedice, PD is the best crypto-dice in the world.

I am not contesting nothing, only wrote my opinion (their money their choice).

4) Post in 3 or 4 sentences why you LIKE or DISLIKE Primedice compared to other dice sites

Do you need a translator to realize that you didn't even make a qualifying entry ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentence_(linguistics)

Indeed I am not contesting their decision Wink , I wrote only my opinion. I am not angry , congratulation again to the winners.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Thanks Stunna and Micro for this awesome giveaway promo, i also got this balance into balance there so once again Primedice proved that it is the best dice site ever, good luck and have bright future Grin
Me too got credited.Although it took a while but Micro did great job to give right guys.Abusers will have to think twice to apply next time.Congratulation to all the winners who got credited.

I am not an abuser  Grin but I didn't receive the bonus. This was my post:

I 'dislike' primedice because there are a lot of beggars and I like it (at the same time) due the minimal 'graphic'.

Maybe the next time I should write something like : I love primedice, PD is the best crypto-dice in the world.

4) Post in 3 or 4 sentences why you LIKE or DISLIKE Primedice compared to other dice sites

Do you need a translator to realize that you didn't even make a qualifying entry ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentence_(linguistics)
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

Actually a lot of negative comments won to. But good and constructive comments.

If you did not get this giveaway doesnt mean we think you are abuser. Only comments we liked got it. Even negative ones that ware constructive.
legendary
#Free market

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
We just credited this giveaway. Feel free to withdraw it or gamble with it if you feel lucky.
Congratulations to the winners!
Good luck everybody!

Facebook giveaway will be credited soon.

Received  Smiley
Thanks MICRO and Stunna  Smiley
Activity: 476
Re-Evolution
I post number 17, can not be

why ?

Like MICRO says free 0.01 will not give to someone who have many post about giveaways thread also The free 0.01 just for 100 top posts

I did not have 100 users to credit yet. To much abusers that i had to remove. And it took a long time to check latest posts of people. I found that some accounts post ONLY in giveaways thread like last couple of pages with theirs comments was only for giveaways. So it took me long time to make list for this giveaway.

Tnx for your patience, everybody will be credited very soon.

Also fb giveaway should be credited within next 24h to .

Cheers.

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
We just credited this giveaway. Feel free to withdraw it or gamble with it if you feel lucky.
Congratulations to the winners!
Good luck everybody!

Facebook giveaway will be credited soon.
I received the .01 to my account. Thanks
Activity: 672
I post number 17, can not be

why ?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
We just credited this giveaway.

Received Smiley
Thanks Stunna, MICRO and Primedice team for this giveaway.

Let's see if I'm lucky! Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
legendary
Activity: 1008
legendary
#Free market
It seems I didn't receive the .01 btc , thanks anyway guys  and congratulation to the winners!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
I received the free credit, thanks Stunna. Now just wait 5 seconds for me to loose it, like i always do Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: