Pages:
Author

Topic: PrimeDime - Automated Investments ( Total wagered 597BTC ) - page 3. (Read 26615 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
so who got paid? only 1 person? how about the rest including me?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
last Active:    October 26, 2015, 10:34:14 PM
His site is still online ....  Sad
Activity: 210
This man I truly believed at the beginning  Sad
And now its over!
But you have to admit that with us beautifully fucked. Bastard
One of the best scams I've ever seen. Congrats.
Enjoy my 0.25btc but don't forget the Karma, Prime!!!!  Angry
100% ponzi from his start Cheesy
Btw man,i have a website chickenstrike.co.nf/ but without plans now. I'm starting 5/11 Smiley
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This man I truly believed at the beginning  Sad
And now its over!
But you have to admit that with us beautifully fucked. Bastard
One of the best scams I've ever seen. Congrats.
Enjoy my 0.25btc but don't forget the Karma, Prime!!!!  Angry
Well,op sure didn't stick to his claims he was making.It seemed liked he really cared and wanted to make thing happen,however something else followed.I must say I'm not glad with how things went but it is what is is.
Your right i think it's gone and Prime is SCAM   Sad
legendary
Activity: 1274
Well,op sure didn't stick to his claims he was making.It seemed liked he really cared and wanted to make thing happen,however something else followed.I must say I'm not glad with how things went but it is what is is.
@Prime
Any news or it's really over?  Sad
If i were you i will move on because the OP is long gone. End of discussion Cool Cool

That's it  Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
@Prime
If i were you i will move on because the OP is long gone. End of discussion Cool Cool
@Prime
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Truth is a bitter truth to swallow but from all indications i dont think this OP is coming back.
Activity: 434
To lolfreak87

Game is over,op is a scammer. His primedice bot was a ponzi scheme to atract more players Wink .

BTW lolfreak,my site is working now,go to my thread for a link Wink
Really for the first time i doubt if this guy is coming back despite all his boost over his method.
To lolfreak87

Game is over,op is a scammer. His primedice bot was a ponzi scheme to atract more players Wink .

BTW lolfreak,my site is working now,go to my thread for a link Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Though i really believe in this guy but right now without any reserve i can say this guy is confusing my reasoning.
I think we have to wait... Undecided
He had promised to pay up the debt by Monday and the investment will kick off fully and now he is no where to be found.
Have you an other idea?
I think we have nothing to do just waiting....

Waiting ? the game is over the Op tried all the excuses in the book in order to get more people to reinvest so he can pay the last ones. Nothing but a man selling snake oil.
Though i really believe in this guy but right now without any reserve i can say this guy is confusing my reasoning.
He had promised to pay up the debt by Monday and the investment will kick off fully and now he is no where to be found.
Have you an other idea?
I think we have nothing to do just waiting....
legendary
Activity: 1274
I'm still waiting for payment.Op please elaborate.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Patiently waiting for the payment which is already a month now.
I hope op is in good health because today is Tuesday and no response from him yet.
Pages:
Jump to: