Pages:
Author

Topic: PrimeDime - Automated Investments ( Total wagered 597BTC ) - page 10. (Read 26615 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The last time he was online is yesterday.
October 18, 2015, 07:49:49 PM  Sad
Activity: 210
any news Huh
I dont think so, did anybody send him PM?
Nope we will see what's the next....
any news Huh
I dont think so, did anybody send him PM?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I am still waiting also.
Activity: 210
We are still waiting Prime .....

I think it's gone..
We are still waiting Prime .....
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Still in the waiting mode for some good news to come with regards to the payment status and the investment plan.

same here, it looks like it is taking forever  Angry
Activity: 12
yeh im waiting too and not sending any PMs, just waiting Wink
So the last news are that Prime will buy 0.7BTC on monday and then he will pay us?
So 2 more days for OP to return the investments. Lets wait. Smiley
Your stated information is very correct and i hope that he would pay them up and start his business fully.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
So 2 more days for OP to return the investments. Lets wait. Smiley
So the last news are that Prime will buy 0.7BTC on monday and then he will pay us?
so what happens after monday and he doesnt sign on lol.
Lol.. if he wanna do that, you wont see him sign on last few week. Seriously he can just forever sign off and scam his investor. But why he dont do that yet..  Undecided

I would never think of scamming anyone. Plus that would put me out of business you can't build a reputation on the back of scamming people.

I am here every day on the forum. and I look forward to making some happy members here on monday when I collect my coins and clear some of the debt.

Thanks.
Prime.

Some people are just speaking from experience, dont take it too personal lol.

You are very correct freakey he should not be distracted but he should also do everything that is possible to pay the investors on Monday because people will be highly disappointed if he should come up with any excuse at this time.
Activity: 42
Lol.. if he wanna do that, you wont see him sign on last few week. Seriously he can just forever sign off and scam his investor. But why he dont do that yet..  Undecided

I would never think of scamming anyone. Plus that would put me out of business you can't build a reputation on the back of scamming people.

I am here every day on the forum. and I look forward to making some happy members here on monday when I collect my coins and clear some of the debt.

Thanks.
Prime.

Some people are just speaking from experience, dont take it too personal lol.
Activity: 56

Thanks.
Prime.
Activity: 27
i think the fact that he actually responds to his thread is a good sign you`ll get btc back.
Activity: 224
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Pages:
Jump to: