Pages:
Author

Topic: PrimeDime - Automated Investments ( Total wagered 597BTC ) - page 8. (Read 26615 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi.
I've invested 0.4BTC before.
Here's the return address.
1LhydzYVhFuc3oWGqUspcJVmQBrJ2mw8NV

Thanks =)
When have you invested?
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
Hi.
I've invested 0.4BTC before.
Here's the return address.
1LhydzYVhFuc3oWGqUspcJVmQBrJ2mw8NV

Thanks =)
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
So Prime is back...
It's better to wait till the users get they coins back before investing?
I agreed with you completely because it will not appear as if he is using the investors funds to pay the debt.
mib
So Prime is back...
It's better to wait till the users get they coins back before investing?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I am still expecting my payment.

I think you should wait 2-3 days before getting paid, not sure though...

You have never posted a TXID and there is many scammers sending me other people TXID saying things like my account is banned please send it to me at this address.. bla bla bla..

If you have sent a payment it will be sent to the address you sent it from no other address...

I should get round to payments today bot has 1BTC balance now.
When it hits 1.9 its payday!

then we can all get this "train" rollin!!!!!

thanks for the support and understanding..  

The site is up and running with a custom slider for investment! just click the Pay button. Select amount and pay.

Mistegal. you have 11 post  your first post is that one above.. I have NO messages from you in my inbox..
I do not support that you should pay back to the address that money was sent from because btc is not like natural bank account.
It will be better you send us pm to forward our returning address to you.
Then we can now look into the issue of those that have problems with their btc talk account.
Activity: 56

You have never posted a TXID and there is many scammers sending me other people TXID saying things like my account is banned please send it to me at this address.. bla bla bla..

If you have sent a payment it will be sent to the address you sent it from no other address...

I should get round to payments today bot has 1BTC balance now.
When it hits 1.9 its payday!

then we can all get this "train" rollin!!!!!

thanks for the support and understanding.. 

The site is up and running with a custom slider for investment! just click the Pay button. Select amount and pay.

Mistegal. you have 11 post  your first post is that one above.. I have NO messages from you in my inbox..
Activity: 13
So Prime is back.. Welcome Smiley
Admin, what excuse do you have for tomorrow? Undecided
Hope i'm wrong, Optimus Prime  Cool
I think this question should be left for time to answer however i feel that OP will not miss it this time.
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Admin, what excuse do you have for tomorrow? Undecided
Hope i'm wrong, Optimus Prime  Cool
Activity: 44
I would be pretty amazed if I would actually get my investment back. If this turns out to be all legitimate, I'll definitely invest again.

Please add me to the pending list as well.

Amount 0.2 BTC to address: 1H8r7FykKGBL6iCwWhMazEWUZKberuHN7G
Tx id:
https://blockchain.info/tx/58add5004ffb6173831216116207b83927db5bd78cbfb65286dd16d37b5f7eaf
Payment address:
19Mi5HNBFkUBGaLhZiGvyfVPvdNs4Y11e5

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃
uh? can start investing already now? but why i dont see any deposit address on ur site??  Huh
Activity: 6
Please add my on the waiting list.
My previous btctalk account giustone was restricted for 7 days.
My 3rd investment.
Amount 0.2Btc to  adress: 1H8r7FykKGBL6iCwWhMazEWUZKberuHN7G
Tx id:
https://blockchain.info/tx/ed7610725dcaa4577e525c92bb30c967a65370f5ca5353ded853177545128796
Payment adress:
1YWDYeBMutvEqJPu9W9pFoN2L7fCcf5s7
Thanks again
I wait for payment.
I not received any message about the delay.
This has already been covered... Here is the link to this issue already been discussed..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1179650.60

You put your OWN address in the script and when you get to the amount you can withdraw it dose it automatic, this is to ensure if you leave it running it cashes out as soon as it can..

You really need to read before you make accusations.. I have stolen nothing from anyone...

That address 191DJR is my address for my bot.. You CHANGE it to your own..

Glad to come explain this "again" to someone who did not bother to read! before posting..

Becoming sick on these accusations all the time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Hi guys, Contact from local bitcoins let me down and never showed up at arranged location on Monday. Have text from him confirming a new date and time namely Thursday afternoon.

Sorry again for the delay thought I better let everyone know what’s going on.

We hope you really do pay this Thursday. We'll be waiting here. Smiley

Yep still here is anyone needs any help at all.  And it will be all good for Thursday, Or possibly earlier if my plan works out on the bot with the new script all finished up and automated from the faucet! Smiley

Started the bot back up too after some epic code changes to ensure! there is no repeat loss like before turns out it seems the script decided it was a low number from the hash values and decided to bet the full 2.5 btc, Was a code error but its all fixed now.

I have the bot rolling from 0.00000999 BTC from the faucet balance of 0.00004898 hopefully it will hunt down a 0.02 roll that would provide a profit roll of 0.04944051 BTC @ 0.020000% win chance.

I have also updated the main page to reflect the payments made and outstanding.

This is so funny the amount of gas that comes out your back passage is laughable. Your bot the only way that works is by stealing other peoples BTC from Primedice notice the address in the script !  Cheesy

May be this is an oversight, op i can not see my own deposit of 0.30btc in the pending list.

Added to list.

Prime

Same here I do not see my payment listed under pending it was 0.2 btc with txid: 8aa91ff8c8d07a8b73abc20fb65036ba0d14b515fd9aaf9b3927794cdcef70bd

I am working through the list to put them all up. just takes me some time to double check them all before I post. Please bear with me till i get everything updated for transparency Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
May be this is an oversight, op i can not see my own deposit of 0.30btc in the pending list.

Added to list.

Prime

Same here I do not see my payment listed under pending it was 0.2 btc with txid: 8aa91ff8c8d07a8b73abc20fb65036ba0d14b515fd9aaf9b3927794cdcef70bd
Pages:
Jump to: