Pages:
Author

Topic: Prism is a SCAM - page 4. (Read 13895 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
April 09, 2016, 07:56:16 PM
Please email Gocoin support and demand they stop letting him use their platform to run his SCAM ICO!!!

[email protected]
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
April 07, 2016, 11:15:19 PM
Hello from Japan. Mr. Rick.

17th is not Friday. And I would like to remind you that may be this is your 3rd or 4th time of changing your crowdfunding site. it's now gocoin.com.

moreover, go.coin says; "....PRM loaded on launch day (11th April 2016)"

We are looking forward to see what kind of festival you would have on 11th with your 256 backers.

Shocked 11th PRM launch. but still collecting money until 17th Shocked

you sure you got an approval from your boss Mr. Tress???

Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
April 07, 2016, 10:06:54 PM
hahaha where is that? on their forum?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
April 07, 2016, 09:58:59 PM
Due to the high interest received by Prism crowdsale we decided to extend the deadline of Crowdsale to 17th of April instead of 10th.

This will give more people the chance to get in the project and we will be able to distribute more coins among new investors.

Thanks for your collaboration, feel free to address any question via email or official communication channels.

Prism Foundation.

------------------------------

don't!! Cool
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
April 02, 2016, 04:32:26 AM
yeah i doubt very much they raised over 100 BTCs but who knows we seem to be in a pretty crazy ICO period.

Kame-Japan2 , you crack me up, were great on prism thread Smiley Keep partying with elder boss with tie up to forehead level Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
April 01, 2016, 08:06:18 PM
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
April 01, 2016, 06:15:53 PM
Can't believe they've made so much money with such obvious lies and clearly suspicious behaviour Sad

they were most likely inflating their numbers, otherwise, you should have had more questioning in the thread from real investors
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
April 01, 2016, 05:39:42 PM
Can't believe they've made so much money with such obvious lies and clearly suspicious behaviour Sad

ICO Frenzy is back.
Activity: 187
Merit: 103
April 01, 2016, 05:10:24 PM
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
April 01, 2016, 09:51:08 AM
Hello from Japan. Mr. Rick. (And thanks to chaps who sends plenty of PM to me. I hear your craps now Cheesy).

It's an another Friday night here in Japan and we are now in Hanami Paty with my fellow under conduct of my elder boss, he is still very young.

As you may know, we Japanese cerebrate January with a new year drinking party. Also cerebrate February with a fancy drinking party while the last day of winter "aka Setsubun", and cerebrate March with Doll’s Festival with good shower of sake "aka Doll's Festibal = Hinamatusri - is an occasion to pray for young girls’ growth and happiness"... pardon me my favor of Sappolo beer making me so funny now Huh

On top, tonight, finally, faaaainally.... the elder boss has come back to an another party!!

We are having the Hanami party under hundreds of cheery blossom trees!! TGIF the tie of my elder boss is now tip up to forehead level!!

Well.

We are very sorry that we could not post any message to you while. Because March is an important financially closing month for us that we stacked.

We are very sorry that we could not post any message to your Prism forum in bitchcoin... no bitcoin org. So, we do post here, we tried PM you but still do not work...

If you can, please let us know your further updated info in this forum when you feel this is the right time to go. I was not able to understand what you meant "We will open a new fre-of-spam thread on bitcointalk.org after the launch." what's the meaning of "fre-of-spam thread"?

And I am more sorry to say, this is an order from my elder boss that I have to obey without my will... he keep saying "raise our own flag!!".

Mr. Rick. Sorry my elder boss's behavior but please be noted we will reconsider when the right time has come.

p.s. if only we could invite this man   and in this Hanabi party... sorry an another Sappolo made me stupid... good night.
Activity: 42
April 01, 2016, 09:50:13 AM
we did it! well done everyone
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
April 01, 2016, 09:47:01 AM
Scam Bump, official thread locked!!

I'm glad that dick locked the thread -- he's not able to bump it now  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
April 01, 2016, 09:29:33 AM
The main thread is closed. I guess that should be enough to stop people from investing. Please, do your research before you invest in any coin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
April 01, 2016, 08:54:04 AM
Did he give up?

This thread is closing due to heavy spam.

You can discuss about PRISM on our official forum: FUCKYOU

You can always use our official channels to contact us.

Thanks for the collaboration.

We will open a new fre-of-spam thread on bitcointalk.org after the launch.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
April 01, 2016, 08:37:23 AM
Scam Bump, official thread locked!!
Activity: 9
April 01, 2016, 07:45:44 AM
my msg r all deleted to since miffman shout  Undecided

well, go new prism cloud-sale site and point your mice to a padrock.

Merchant information
North Circular Road
Italy
+44095867584
http://www.prismchain.co

+44 is not Italy, UK. what a mess... what they wanna hide? 
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
March 31, 2016, 07:23:34 PM
Instead of answering completely legitimate questions regarding ICO details, the scammer hides behind the lame excuse that people are trolling/spreading fud about his scam project and continues to delete the posts that warn people of the obvious scam.

up.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
March 31, 2016, 06:26:32 PM
Instead of answering completely legitimate questions regarding ICO details, the scammer hides behind the lame excuse that people are trolling/spreading fud about his scam project and continues to delete the posts that warn people of the obvious scam.
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
March 31, 2016, 04:22:27 PM
quote author="Bitcoin Forum"]
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

P.S. Such a good education here, congrats there, we're proud that PRISM don't have people like you supporting. That would be a shame for us.

Such good education, and such bad grammar.

We won't spend any time more to answer about those scam accusation with no concrete proofs or reason.

Just answer the simple question. Who is providing your escrow?

JJ
[/quote]

seems legit
Activity: 42
March 31, 2016, 03:35:26 PM
bump because it still continues
Pages:
Jump to: