Pages:
Author

Topic: Prism is a SCAM - page 5. (Read 13895 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 513
March 29, 2016, 12:52:03 PM
All his negative trust feedbacks disappeared, what's the reason behind that?

I can see it when I click on their feedback and then on untrusted feedback. I don't get the system.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
March 29, 2016, 10:29:55 AM
All his negative trust feedbacks disappeared, what's the reason behind that?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
March 28, 2016, 08:52:04 PM
15 years being a CEO in multiple continents but the name has never been heard of or his picture. Definitely lying about many things.
Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff
March 28, 2016, 06:49:53 PM
I can not offer you trade or investment advice, but I hope you find something profitable!.

JJ
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
March 28, 2016, 06:45:25 PM
Because they keep deleting posts, just send anyone who posts a PM with the link to this thread.
Cheesy  lets see them delete those

JJ

Yes, they just now delete post about scam warning. Not say that they 100% scam, but 99% scam obviously.
So sorry, but I was hoping that coin has perspective.
Maybe you guys tell me where i can invest 1btc from the announced coin list with IPO or ICO?
Blockchain and stuff
March 28, 2016, 05:46:14 PM
Because they keep deleting posts, just send anyone who posts a PM with the link to this thread.
Cheesy  lets see them delete those

JJ
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
March 27, 2016, 02:08:00 PM
From a personal message Cheesy

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hi,

You're not allowed to post in our thread since you have been blacklisted for multiple spam and fud attempts.

Please avoid posting because your posts will be promptly removed.

Regards.

(You could have been more polite and less fudster and now you could be still able to post there. Karma matters.)

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Reported you to global mods for spam.

awww you to? funny thing is, I can post wherever I want. Their blacklist dosent work.

got one too .... that means we are winning Smiley
Blockchain and stuff
March 27, 2016, 12:26:14 AM

Hi,

You're not allowed to post in our thread since you have been blacklisted for multiple spam and fud attempts.

Regards.

(You could have been more polite and less fudster and now you could be still able to post there. Karma matters.)

awww you to? funny thing is, I can post wherever I want. Their blacklist dosent work.
legendary
Activity: 2086
March 26, 2016, 09:28:51 PM
how long till it gets the negative trust to be displayed?
So far green people have red flagged the account.

to me he looks red , trust: -2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
not sure if its cause i gave the cunt negative trust and it just looks that way for me?? dont get trust system??
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
March 26, 2016, 05:32:09 PM

Hi,

Regards.

legendary
Activity: 1092
March 26, 2016, 03:03:45 PM
how long till it gets the negative trust to be displayed?
So far green people have red flagged the account.
Activity: 1022
March 26, 2016, 02:51:56 PM

3) I understand that you are proposing a lot of BTC to invest in PRISM and this makes us proud. Anyway we already have some big backers ready to sustain those amount of funds and all the details about our project will be disclosed only and strictly when we planned to do so. I invite you again to manage such big investment privately so that we can know more one of each other and build some strong confidence which goes far beyond some forum posts.

Hoping that you will not miss this chance, i send you my best regards.

Rick have also updated his photo  Grin Grin

Don't you mean Reek?  Grin
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
March 26, 2016, 01:07:09 PM
So, they collected more than 5000 btc?
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
March 26, 2016, 10:14:17 AM

3) I understand that you are proposing a lot of BTC to invest in PRISM and this makes us proud. Anyway we already have some big backers ready to sustain those amount of funds and all the details about our project will be disclosed only and strictly when we planned to do so. I invite you again to manage such big investment privately so that we can know more one of each other and build some strong confidence which goes far beyond some forum posts.

Hoping that you will not miss this chance, i send you my best regards.

Rick have also updated his photo  Grin Grin

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
March 26, 2016, 08:03:04 AM
keep this thread up devs are deleting posts - prism is scam

-samsunk
Activity: 255
Merit: 260
March 26, 2016, 01:54:21 AM
Right, and favorite part was when the elder investor guys are wanting more ceo info while their sitting a loud bar ready to drop 200btc on a nine out of ten roi. Guess i'm in...
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
March 25, 2016, 03:04:32 PM
hehe, this new play with kame.japan2 is fun to watch Cheesy

yep, pure fun  Grin
March 25, 2016, 01:04:21 PM
hehe, this new play with kame.japan2 is fun to watch Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
March 25, 2016, 12:54:01 PM
Hi to all, why  bitcointalk is not closing down the scammer OP coin? I means , now to many people hknow that dev prism is scammer!

It's pretty crazy but they seem to allow Scams to happen. What you can do is give @Prismrevolution negative trust and also report his posts to moderator as scam.
I cant see many negative trust on @prismrevolution users!
Pages:
Jump to: