Pages:
Author

Topic: Prism is a SCAM - page 7. (Read 13895 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
March 23, 2016, 10:26:28 AM
And bump this up to the top, so everybody sees the obvious scam!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
March 23, 2016, 07:51:05 AM
Prism reminds me of CoinBuilder scam:

CoinBuilder had first round not guaranteed, and only the second round was backed by C-Cex regular ICO guarantees.
PRISM has first round (pre-sale) not even escrowed, with promise to escrow the second round (post-sale).

Its the same scheme: get the money and disappear after round 1...

At the moment there is no escrow even for the second (sic!) round: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14273088

Right Smiley. But they will find a way to present the second part as if it will be escrowed anyway somehow. It'll help them to get some more money in the first part.

Interesting: I posted the same above in the PRISM thread, with some modifications, so it doesn't include word "scam" and any directs accusations... but my post got deleted anyway. should keep posting a link to this thread there at least once per half-an-hour, just to save more people from investing in this scam.

We can also tweet the link to this thread using @prism_chain and #Prismchain. They can delete the posts on the their thread but can't delete them tweets Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
March 23, 2016, 07:33:17 AM

CoinBuilder had first round not guaranteed, and only the second round was backed by C-Cex regular ICO guarantees.
PRISM has first round (pre-sale) not even escrowed, with promise to escrow the second round (post-sale).

At the moment there is no escrow even for the second (sic!) round: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14273088

Right Smiley. But they will find a way to present the second part as if it will be escrowed anyway somehow. It'll help them to get some more money in the first part.

Interesting: I posted the same above in the PRISM thread, with some modifications, so it doesn't include word "scam" and any directs accusations... but my post got deleted anyway. should keep posting a link to this thread there at least once per half-an-hour, just to save more people from investing in this scam.
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
March 23, 2016, 06:53:50 AM

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
March 23, 2016, 06:00:37 AM

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
March 23, 2016, 05:52:06 AM
I really don't understand how people may think even for a moment that it's not a scam?  Shocked
They are selling nothing, just a shitty website, not even a line of code, there is no any proof of anything being developed!

And then you guys will be screaming that crypto is scam...
USE YOUR OWN BRAIN! PRISM IS AN OBVIOUS SCAM!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
March 22, 2016, 04:08:08 PM
Prism's a scam?

There goes my 10$ down the drain.
Damn it.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
March 22, 2016, 04:03:57 PM
I was about to pull out of this, and then came across this thread. It just backed up my views after doing some searching. Thank you for PM's!  Smiley I will back myself out of the original thread.

Thanks so much miffman!

I know you are an onest person, they want to use your reputation to conduct this scam!

I'm not a SCAM paranoid but i was a SCAM victim so i really hate these kind of people.

They deleted my post! Yep everything is definitely a scam. Stay away all!

You should delete your escrowing post from the ann thread,

I can, but they've already quoted it so it'll still show up Sad
Activity: 671
Blockchain and stuff
March 22, 2016, 03:43:20 PM
Indeed, keep up the pressure!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
March 22, 2016, 02:52:35 PM
Good thing someone posted a link to this thread on the Prism ann, and I'm sure that post will get deleted soon. Unfortunately the scammers have already collected 53 btc. Let's keep posting it again and again so we can keep more people from becoming victims of this scam.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
March 22, 2016, 05:43:13 AM
I was about to pull out of this, and then came across this thread. It just backed up my views after doing some searching. Thank you for PM's!  Smiley I will back myself out of the original thread.

Thanks so much miffman!

I know you are an onest person, they want to use your reputation to conduct this scam!

I'm not a SCAM paranoid but i was a SCAM victim so i really hate these kind of people.

You should delete your escrowing post from the ann thread,
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
March 21, 2016, 09:58:17 PM
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
March 21, 2016, 03:26:50 PM
THEY DELETED MY POSTS TOO!! Shocked

grad to see the forum troopers found PRISM is scammer. rated negative "PrisumRevolution".
Free Julian Assange
March 21, 2016, 02:15:51 PM

I have taken a screen of your post.

Activity: 671
Blockchain and stuff
March 21, 2016, 02:14:11 PM

Thanks so much miffman!

looks like my btc down the toilet...

give them negative rating. they have a bot that keeps deleting posts. Thats why you couldnt see our warnings Cheesy

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
March 21, 2016, 02:07:54 PM

Thanks so much miffman!

looks like my btc down the toilet...
legendary
March 21, 2016, 01:26:29 PM

Thanks so much miffman!

Free Julian Assange
March 21, 2016, 01:13:56 PM

Thanks so much miffman!

legendary
March 21, 2016, 01:10:33 PM

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icopre-ann-prism-prismchain-a-blockchain-environment-crowdsale-live-1398402
Free Julian Assange
March 21, 2016, 01:06:26 PM

I also don't understand why miffman would get involved in this...

Probably he didn't see this post. And the original one is self moderated and full of puppets.So he can be confused.

I have PM him, please do the same!
Pages:
Jump to: