Pages:
Author

Topic: PRISMA - Third Generation, Non-Blockchain, New Consensus Algorithm, New codebase - page 3. (Read 8318 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Am I the only one here who thinks that 25 october for ICO is a bad idea? Have you heard about Bitcoin Gold? It's another hardfork of bitcoin, planned for 25 october. Everyone will invest in bitcoin, to take forked coins for free. In my opinion, better to move date up to on 1-3 days.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
We will not be using PoW, it will be much more efficient than iota, and also a iota node must be high powered as well, Prisma will run on your smart phone or the first rasberry pi with ease.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
How is this different from Iota?
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
Looks like I posted in the wrong thread, so here again:

Hello PRISMA team,

I ve seen this idea before and am very anxious to see this become a reality and wish you good luck.

However, could you clarify your connection to swirlds.com? Just by looking at this, you can see that the ideas are similar:

http://www.swirlds.com/whitepapers/

The reason why I'm asking is, that is extremely obvious, where the ideas come from. Yet, I haven't found any mention or credit, which concerns me.

Are members of your team somehow affiliated with swirlds.com?

Are you not affiliated, but decided to use swirlds technology for your project? In this case, you should absolutely point towards the original sources.

Oh, and the "whitepaper" link of your Ann throws a 404 error.

Regards
Activity: 3
Very cool project  Wink

I'm interested to make the french translation if still available.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hey!
Do you guys already have someone for the german translation?
If not, I'd like to reserve this! Smiley
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I read the whitepaper. Very interesting concept, I hope to see this live in action though. But in my honest opinion, this should be fourth generation already.

Its interesting tech indeed, lets not hype it too much Wink but yeah, imho, its more efficient than other consensus out there atm.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
I read the whitepaper. Very interesting concept, I hope to see this live in action though. But in my honest opinion, this should be fourth generation already.
Activity: 112
May I know why there are no public profiles of the team members?

There will be soon Smiley
Activity: 85
May I know why there are no public profiles of the team members?
Activity: 112
Looks interesting concept. Joining the slack

Thank you for your interest you are welcome Smiley
Activity: 60
Looks interesting concept. Joining the slack
Hey, just here to say that prisma looks like a really cool project, i always get excited when i see innovation in crypto-world. You have my support Smiley

BTW do you guys have some official chat? I'm on your telegram but it seems it's muted.

Glad to hear. Our community mostly resides on slack: https://join.slack.com/t/prisma-net/shared_invite/MjMyNTkwMTQ0NDgzLTE1MDM5MzA2NjItMWJjNWIwNWNmYQ

Welcome
Activity: 8
Hey, just here to say that prisma looks like a really cool project, i always get excited when i see innovation in crypto-world. You have my support Smiley

BTW do you guys have some official chat? I'm on your telegram but it seems it's muted.
Hello. Is this project linked by any way to swirlds ?
The CEO created the hashgraph algorithm and it's patented

US patents are valid in US only, we are not based in US and we do not have any single organization or company based in US behind Prisma. The algorithm it self can not really be patented, or normally cant be, swirlds implementation on the other hand can be.
Activity: 5
Hello. Is this project linked by any way to swirlds ?
The CEO created the hashgraph algorithm and it's patented
You are open source mate, you gave us the idea, you are not yet fully developed, we will develop it ourselves and even will add a few better features

Then we'll make it mineable for people to mine it instead of buying ICO. you are no government, no one is backing you, you are free to walk away with

Our money at any time. Satoshi made Bitcoin POW because he knew something like ICO never gets adopted by masses. you are selling the bottle with

No milf(k) in it mate.

Good luck with that. You would defeat the whole purpose of a hashgraph using Proof of Work.
Activity: 12
this project is going to be huge  Cool
Thank you for your interest Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: