Pages:
Author

Topic: PRISMA - Third Generation, Non-Blockchain, New Consensus Algorithm, New codebase - page 6. (Read 8318 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 100
This one concept is interesting me so I would like to join in Serbian translation language if it open.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Looks interesting concept. Joining the slack

You are welcome!
Activity: 198
Merit: 101
Looks interesting concept. Joining the slack
The development will now continue on github. All the commits on the code was previously done in closed repository's , but from now on you can follow the progress (we are currently in Alpha v0.1.0). Also the developers took a short break after the announcement to handle non development issues such as marketing, bounties etc. See you on github! https://github.com/prismaproject/prisma-core/tree/development / lead developer
Ok, I'm game. Can someone from the Prisma team reach out to me and explain the idea a little more in-depth? I am open to becoming advisor and help the project financially and hardware wise if I like what I hear. I am also open to setting up nodes, running hash functions etc. (I ran the hash for IOTA in the developing stages.)

The lead developer will contact you personally tomorrow. He's located in timezone UTC+2.
Activity: 112
Ok, I'm game. Can someone from the Prisma team reach out to me and explain the idea a little more in-depth? I am open to becoming advisor and help the project financially and hardware wise if I like what I hear. I am also open to setting up nodes, running hash functions etc. (I ran the hash for IOTA in the developing stages.)
Hi, thank you for your interest, I invite you to join slack or gitter, links can be found on bottom of prisma.pw
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Hello, TamirLAN here.

I was notified about your project by a friend and would lend you helping hand in translating this into the German language.

I'm new here, so no hate please.

Much Appreciated, Thank you!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello, TamirLAN here.

I was notified about your project by a friend and would lend you helping hand in translating this into the German language.

I'm new here, so no hate please.
Vietnamese ANN thread is available : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=19094
Whitepaper in Vietnamese will public soon. Smiley
That's awesome, thank you!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Vietnamese ANN thread is available : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=19094
Whitepaper in Vietnamese will public soon. Smiley
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Very good project, hope you can succeed,
reserving indonesian translation for ann and white paper sir, and also i'm waiting for bounty program of the project.
thank you and good luck sir.
Thank you!
Activity: 252
reserving indonesian translation for ann and white paper sir, and also i'm waiting for bounty program of the project.
thank you and good luck sir.
Hello team, I have experience for Hungarian translation. If you need it pls reserving me
Cheesy

Thx, noted, we will give a green light once the announcement is done completely Smiley
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Hello team, I have experience for Hungarian translation. If you need it pls reserving me
Cheesy
When is bounty campaign available for this project??

In the next coming days.
Activity: 12
I would like to reserve Urdu translation for this project. Pm me if I get approvals.
You got it, that would be great!
Looking forward for the bounty thread. If you need Portuguese translation PM. Thanks
Yes, Portuguese is yours thank you!
Activity: 12
When is bounty campaign available for this project??

Hopefully we will have a thread soon
Pages:
Jump to: