Pages:
Author

Topic: PRISMA - Third Generation, Non-Blockchain, New Consensus Algorithm, New codebase - page 5. (Read 8318 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Vietnamese ANN thread is available : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=19094
Whitepaper in Vietnamese will public soon. Smiley

Wow Watanabe can translate almost all language, a Multilingual or google translator user?

If you know anything we dont, let us know. A quick check from the users post history it says Vietnamese translations...

do you have a facebook page ?

No, not yet.
Seems quite interesting. Is this kind of DAG-like chain like Byteball or IOTA?

Will be following this on closely. Good luck for the devs!

Its based upon a DAG, but the similarity ends there. This is unique, more efficient and truly decentralized.

I would love to know how's this more efficient if compared for example Byteball. I think that even there's unnecessary blocks removed from the DAG from time to time the size of the DAG is still quite big. So running full nodes in mobile devices is not very efficient. Is Prisma removing unnecessary block more aggressively? and what if the userbase keeps growing, is the Prisma's DAG still grow big?

Thanks!

Its a big difference between Prisma and byteball. Byteball has a size just over 1.8 gigabyte in its "full node". Prisma saves data with about 30 megabytes A YEAR calculated on 10000 accounts. Zero balance account gets removed since its no point saving them.

Number two, Byteball is using witnesses to order/timestamp the transactions. The number of witnesses that defaults handle all transactions are 12, i say again, 12. You can setup further witnesses but users has to specifially choose to use another witnesses.

Byteball is considered fairly centralize
d in this manner since the 12 witnesses all controlled by the developer must be involved in every transaction. The developer further protects all the witnesses behind couldflare so that they are protected against DDoS etc.

In Prisma everyone is a full node
, and everyone can be a full node fully decentralized and trusted. There are no limits in the number of nodes and there are no centralized structure.

We can compare it to IOTA if you want as well. They are using a centralized snapshot server to keep thir size down, this is fully decentralized in Prisma, done automatically. Prisma takes DAG to another level, 3rd generation. Dont get us wrong, IOTA and byteball are both great, Prisma just works different, more efficient and more decentralized.

If you have any further questions, please ask.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Vietnamese ANN thread is available : https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=19094

Wow Watanabe can translate almost all language, a Multilingual or google translator user?
This is the first time I hear that.
I'm native Vietnamese and I never do other translations before.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105

If you know anything we dont, let us know. A quick check from the users post history it says Vietnamese translations...

do you have a facebook page ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Its based upon a DAG, but the similarity ends there. This is unique, more efficient and truly decentralized.

I would love to know how's this more efficient if compared for example Byteball. I think that even there's unnecessary blocks removed from the DAG from time to time the size of the DAG is still quite big. So running full nodes in mobile devices is not very efficient. Is Prisma removing unnecessary block more aggressively? and what if the userbase keeps growing, is the Prisma's DAG still grow big?

Thanks!

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

keep hard work dev i am trust with u project will be succes  if any bounty i will support

Thank you! A lot of hard work is being done behind the scenes right now. A new white paper and ANN will be published soon. Development is also continuing.

Activity: 364

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
keep hard work dev i am trust with u project will be succes  if any bounty i will support
Activity: 490
is there a bounty for the project you developed dev? because if yes, I would gladly join the bounty campaign for this project, because I see something exciting for this project.Good luck to you and your project dev
is german translation needed? I would like to do.

thanks
Yes it is still needed, thanks.

Good concept, interesting to know more before ICO begins, I am very interested to follow it later. Hope to produce a good project in the future.

You can ask questions, its hard for us to know what kind of questions you have.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Good concept, interesting to know more before ICO begins, I am very interested to follow it later. Hope to produce a good project in the future.
Activity: 117
is german translation needed? I would like to do.

thanks
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Turkish translation reserved.

And Albanian if applied  Grin

Of course, you are on slack as well, make sure kwell knows Smiley
Activity: 112
Turkish translation reserved.

And Albanian if applied  Grin
This one concept is interesting me so I would like to join in Serbian translation language if it open.
It is all yours, thanks for the interest!
Pages:
Jump to: