Pages:
Author

Topic: Privacy Coin of 2018? - page 2. (Read 666 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 124
July 11, 2018, 04:37:26 PM
I hold XMR only. And I want to buy some sumo and zoin  Wink But main of privacy is XMR. And I don't understand why Monero is so weak? All that I know about XMR are good only. Team work, project live. what else?
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 04:11:34 PM
Having read a lot of articles in early 2018, I concluded that Privacy might be the route to go for this year.

Now that I want to invest ,as long as prices are still relatively low, my research brought to light, that Spectre might be the most technically advanced coin, whereas Monero is considered to be the safest bet.

However, checking bpeindex.com I'd assume that Monero has reached a lot of its potential and would not be worth investing mid-term.

What is your take on the issue. Which privacy coin would you recommend for 2018. Pls no astroturfing though.

Best wishes

I have purchased Zclassic and had participated in Bitcoin Private hard fork. I reckon that this altcoin has a big potential
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 03:47:02 PM
Private coins are becoming very popular and I think that in 2018 new coins of this kind will appear. And I'm not afraid to invest in such coins because I'm sure that interest in them will not be lost. Among all private coins I prefer Zcash and Monero.
Perhaps Zcash and Monero are now quite worthwhile, and many may think that these two coins have reached their potential, but this is not true, because this year the demand for anonymous cryptocurrencies really increased, and Zcash and Monero today have a large growth potential. Assuming that the money that is kept in accounts in offshore banks will begin to pass into anonymous cryptocurrencies, we can only imagine how much the price of Zcash, Monero, Verge will rise.
YES!! both of this coins is awesome! you know the news about snowden who was impressed with zcash. I think these two coins will have many problems. it seems that many parties don't like the privacy that exists in these two coins
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 02:48:20 PM
Private coins are becoming very popular and I think that in 2018 new coins of this kind will appear. And I'm not afraid to invest in such coins because I'm sure that interest in them will not be lost. Among all private coins I prefer Zcash and Monero.
Perhaps Zcash and Monero are now quite worthwhile, and many may think that these two coins have reached their potential, but this is not true, because this year the demand for anonymous cryptocurrencies really increased, and Zcash and Monero today have a large growth potential. Assuming that the money that is kept in accounts in offshore banks will begin to pass into anonymous cryptocurrencies, we can only imagine how much the price of Zcash, Monero, Verge will rise.
Activity: 602
July 11, 2018, 01:16:07 PM
verge has strange marketing, but still can profit
watch monero and zcoin
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
July 11, 2018, 12:38:48 PM
in my opinion monero still the best privacy coin in this year,, and maybe an undervalued coin such as VSX will be soar in this year too
regards

monero is currently 13th in coinmarketcap. with such a good rating i think it will have a good prospect if we buy it now. besides that this coin has biggest supply in medium exchanger
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
July 11, 2018, 12:09:26 PM
in my opinion monero still the best privacy coin in this year,, and maybe an undervalued coin such as VSX will be soar in this year too
regards
Activity: 6
July 11, 2018, 11:26:33 AM
Verge is pretty decent, worth checking out
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
July 11, 2018, 11:15:13 AM
If you are looking for a good privacy coin join DeepOnion, so far that is the best privacy coin in the crypto sphere, it has plenty of great features that no other project has at the moment, including Stealth Address, untraceable transactions, VoteCentral, DeepPoints, DeepVault, DeepSend and smart contracts soon!
Activity: 158
Merit: 20
February 28, 2018, 12:24:33 PM
Xspec is by far the most advanced tech in the market currently. its the ONLY one with native Tor integration that keeps traffic within the Tor network at all times. it has OBFS4 Bridge Support ( facilitates undetected use in countries that block Tor, such as China & Iran. Spectrecoin is the ONLY coin to offer this feature!)

I havn't even mentioned Ring Signatures for complete transactional anonymity, Stealth Addresses and soon the most wanted feature of all "Steahlt Staking" !
Oh and also a mobile wallet with staking capability is coming  Cheesy

You do what you do, but i  know what i have to do Wink

Actually Deep Onion is integrated with the latest version of TOR now and has OBFS4 support and MEEK for people to use in countries like China. And stealth addresses coming soon also.

But I'm not downplaying XSPEC at all, I have them both and I love the tech behind XPSEC and believe it will make insane gains by the end of the year after the stealth staking and all the updates are released and word gets around  Grin

Thats correct,  All above does XSPEC also have but the main difference (one of them) is native tor, as in everythings flows entirely through Tor network without exit nodes,
as Deep Onion needs exit nodes, which is obvious more fragile. Both good coins, i just pick the best.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
February 28, 2018, 12:23:55 PM
Xspec is by far the most advanced tech in the market currently. its the ONLY one with native Tor integration that keeps traffic within the Tor network at all times. it has OBFS4 Bridge Support ( facilitates undetected use in countries that block Tor, such as China & Iran. Spectrecoin is the ONLY coin to offer this feature!)

I havn't even mentioned Ring Signatures for complete transactional anonymity, Stealth Addresses and soon the most wanted feature of all "Steahlt Staking" !

DeepOnion has Tor integration or am I mistaken? Running wallet on your pc helps Tor network to grow and acts like the interim node. I like Xspec because of small capitaliztion, it is really undervalued compared to other projects.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 28, 2018, 12:10:50 PM
monero and zcoin are the ones
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 11:43:33 AM
Hello there! I recently came across Zen Protocol and found out that it takes a new approach: A parallel blockchain which observes the Bitcoin network. This means that Zen Protocol can work with Bitcoin, without being limited by Bitcoin’s consensus rules. Amazing isn't it? You may want to know more about them and ask questions from the Zen Protocol team by joining the telegram group. 👇

https://t.me/zenprotocol
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
February 28, 2018, 11:20:31 AM
My most bullish privacy coin is SUMO.  DYOR and compare their features with others and then look at their market cap and it’s a no brainer.  I’m also a big fan of XSPEC and PHORE.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 28, 2018, 07:00:39 AM
I think the best privacy coin of 2018 will be deep union or zerocoin. Deep union really have a good feature. And zero coin with its masternodes probably will beat dash. Monero also good for privacy coin. It is used by deep web and when currencies used at deep web it will eventually sky rocket
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
February 22, 2018, 05:36:43 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058

Also it is not all hype, there are so many people looking for more privacy so they will look for better anonymous coins. They may not be using it on dark markets and such but that doesn't mean people don't like or want this feature and what coin is better than every CC  to implement this feature. OFC only if they don't break everything by doing so!

Activity: 139
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 04:26:04 AM

Actually Deep Onion is integrated with the latest version of TOR now and has OBFS4 support and MEEK for people to use in countries like China. And stealth addresses coming soon also.

But I'm not downplaying XSPEC at all, I have them both and I love the tech behind XPSEC and believe it will make insane gains by the end of the year after the stealth staking and all the updates are released and word gets around  Grin
Activity: 3
February 22, 2018, 04:03:33 AM
For me:

1. Monero (XMR). Which would YOU prefer atm for an illegal transaction? I would do it in monero.

2. Electroneum (ETN). Monero copy + mobile mining = mass adoption. Think about 3rd world country people mining a meal per day on a mobile...

3. All other based on Monero-Technology

4. All based on Zk-Snarks-Technology = Zcash (ZEC), ZenCash (ZEN), Komodo (KMD), in the future: Ethereum (ETH)

5. NavCoin (NAV)

Not so good for me:

1. All privacy coins based on TOR, i know this for so many years, read so often was hacked by FBI, leaks etc., maybe it's ok as additional security layer... But would never trust coins that are only based on TOR.

2. DASH = centralized, premined, and strange price manipulations. But i think it's secure enough for anonymous transactions, but wouldn't do something illegal.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 12:54:15 AM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058

Multi-acc? Or any bounty task?

XMR is the best. And with more and more KYC and other identifications XMR wait growth. All solid sums in this coin.
Activity: 178
February 21, 2018, 11:54:40 PM
i do have 3 privacy coin which are xspec ,zoin and phore ,but i m not sure about phore whether it is going to moon Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: