Pages:
Author

Topic: Privacy Coin of 2018? - page 3. (Read 666 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 11:08:57 PM
Having read a lot of articles in early 2018, I concluded that Privacy might be the route to go for this year.

Now that I want to invest ,as long as prices are still relatively low, my research brought to light, that Spectre might be the most technically advanced coin, whereas Monero is considered to be the safest bet.

However, checking bpeindex.com I'd assume that Monero has reached a lot of its potential and would not be worth investing mid-term.

What is your take on the issue. Which privacy coin would you recommend for 2018. Pls no astroturfing though.

Best wishes

It is difficult for already established coins such as Monero or Verge make x10 or x20.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
February 21, 2018, 01:38:40 PM
There is one I believe will shine this year. ZCoin (XZC) is pretty cool especially for miners as you get the same hashrate from 65 TDP. A creation spawned from the Zerocoin paper, I have yet to see a clone of this one with Lyra2z Algo. This is the only one I can picture as #1 on CMC someday.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
February 21, 2018, 01:26:34 PM
For now, anon coin wise, my money is (invested) on...

XMR (Monero)
PIVX and
XSPEC
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 01:20:59 PM
Sumokoin is good and undervalued, technically superior to monero. Monero is still the best coin, but if you want to make more profit, such privacy coins like sumo would be better.

Could you please go into more detail? I thought Sumokoin was just another copy of Monero..
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
February 21, 2018, 12:56:25 PM
Sumokoin is good and undervalued, technically superior to monero. Monero is still the best coin, but if you want to make more profit, such privacy coins like sumo would be better.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 12:38:23 PM
PIVX, DASH and ZCASH. They are my top 3 privacy cryptocurrency coins. On a technological standpoint, Spectre impressive. I think the potential here is huge)
Activity: 140
February 21, 2018, 11:38:45 AM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 158
Merit: 20
February 21, 2018, 05:51:52 AM
Xspec is by far the most advanced tech in the market currently. its the ONLY one with native Tor integration that keeps traffic within the Tor network at all times. it has OBFS4 Bridge Support ( facilitates undetected use in countries that block Tor, such as China & Iran. Spectrecoin is the ONLY coin to offer this feature!)

I havn't even mentioned Ring Signatures for complete transactional anonymity, Stealth Addresses and soon the most wanted feature of all "Steahlt Staking" !
Oh and also a mobile wallet with staking capability is coming  Cheesy

You do what you do, but i  know what i have to do Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
February 21, 2018, 01:19:15 AM
Ill go for monero. It is proven for many years so i believe that 2018 is for monero. Monero has also upcoming hardfork the monerov.

This upcoming updates is good for monero and ill stick to that.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
February 20, 2018, 03:32:00 PM
I think most of the hype around all these privacy coins is not justified, no one is using them, the only one I think has real future among all these coins is Monero but I still think it need to be used more, because most of the transactions occur on exchanges
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
February 20, 2018, 03:16:00 PM
Ethereum Classic is the best coin among private coins. It has already become very popular, but it still has a very large potential for growth..
But I also like the coin Hshare..I expect an increase in the near future.

Either your joking or ETC privacy hasn't come to fruition yet (I like to believe the former but will concede if shown proof) but in all seriousness there are tons of privacy coins out there that are better. I don't think you can pinpoint just one coin for 2018 and that is why we should break them down in sections. I know my list is terribly small but we should note these coins are different and they aren't one in the same. You wouldn't lump comedy movies and romantic movies in the same cateogory despite the fact they are both movies, would you? I think we gotta apply similar logic to privacy coins, given they are different types of privacy coins Smiley. elp me create a robust list, my knowledge on privacy is limited atm

zk-SNARKs
-ZEC
-ZClassic

Ring Signature
-Monero

TOR
-DeepOnion
Activity: 189
Merit: 13
Filter the wheat from the chaff.
February 20, 2018, 03:09:03 PM
DeepOnion is definitely worth keeping an eye on!

Other contenders:

XMR
XVG
XSPEC
ZEC
ZCL

Generally I am bullish on XMR and ZEC since both are superb, devs are solid and transparent and the technology works!

I read somewhere that XMR is also used for over 80% of darkweb transactions at the moment.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
February 20, 2018, 03:03:36 PM
For usage then yes monero and dash are well trodden. However, they have already shot up and both have a high market cap. Same goes for verge which mooned last year. if the goal is to make a huge profit then low market cap coins are a better investment. Spectrecoin is technically advanced and still very cheap, the same goes for deeponion. If either or both go in the same direction as monero/dash then you can expect massive gains.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 03:02:34 PM
Phore is on top of my Privacy Coins List 2018. It is a PoS Coin with that uses incentivized Masternodes for services such as Instant transactions and Governance.Spectrecoin is the next in my Privacy Coins List 2018. XSPEC is awesome with its fast and low cost transaction, it takes about 30–60 seconds for a transaction. It uses Ring Signatures, to make it impossible to determine the true source of funds for a transaction. The most important thing is that they have professional cryptographers who really know what they are doing.
Activity: 224
February 20, 2018, 03:02:02 PM
While Monero is the king of privacy I think that it will not beat the hype and marketing behind the bitcoin private. From low caps I like Sumokoin.
Activity: 447
Merit: 153
February 20, 2018, 03:01:41 PM
Might be an underdog view, but my picks is PIVX. And Monero will continue to stay relevant of course.
Activity: 31
February 20, 2018, 02:50:33 PM
Lots of crap out there, there are only 3 that i believe in.

As mentioned before Moreno is the privacy king and dash and zcash.
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
February 20, 2018, 01:48:14 PM
Ethereum Classic is the best coin among private coins. It has already become very popular, but it still has a very large potential for growth..
But I also like the coin Hshare..I expect an increase in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
February 20, 2018, 02:49:16 PM
Private coins are becoming very popular and I think that in 2018 new coins of this kind will appear. And I'm not afraid to invest in such coins because I'm sure that interest in them will not be lost. Among all private coins I prefer Zcash and Monero.
Activity: 669
Merit: 520
February 20, 2018, 01:36:34 PM
wow, not a single mention of ZCOIN [ $XZC ] , are you guys kidding me?
Pages:
Jump to: