Pages:
Author

Topic: Privacy Coin of 2018? - page 4. (Read 666 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12
February 20, 2018, 01:33:34 PM
The 3 that spring to my mind immediately are Monero, Zcash and Dash with Monero being the pick of the bunch with Dash following close.

Bitcloud BTDX a masternode coin like Dash in my signature also has a privacy feature attached to its wallet which could be worth investigating
further but im not sure if it has all he features you require.

"PrivateSend is the name of the decentralized mixing implementation that obfuscates and
provides a greater degree of privacy/anonymity to the transactions of the Bitcloud network."

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 01:32:13 PM
Nobody is talking about Zoin. Whats the reason that nobody talks about Zoin?
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
February 20, 2018, 01:11:30 PM
Dash (a.k.a Darkcoin) is still not confirmed as fully anonymous, does masternodes really provide privacy? I don't think so. But monero's ring signatures provides such privacy. This year will be Monero's year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 01:07:57 PM
The most profitable one was definetely verge, but monero is the best one still, so I think investing in monero is risk free and will be very profitable for investors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 01:07:42 PM
for me spectrecoin is the best choise, low marketcap -> more chance to make profitt.
The tech is also incredible, still waiting for the coming updates
Activity: 415
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 01:01:44 PM
Monero is considered to be king and will probably remain that way, I would personally invest in Monero over any others.

There are then a gaggle of other coins looking to pick up a slice of the pie:
Spectre,
Verge,
DeepOnion,
Zcash
Zencash
Cloak
And many more...

Out of these I think Spectre and Verge are the two best investments, Verge has a lot of support lately and many people believe it can be one of the best performing coins of 2018 but the team have shown themselves to be pretty unreliable.

Spectre for me is best of the rest, as you said they have great tech and still a low market cap compared to the others.

DeepOnion gets mentioned a lot but I think they're mostly just great at marketing and really live off of the hype in their community.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 20, 2018, 12:57:13 PM
I prefer monero in this year, but there is one anonymous alt that is growing, he is Verge. Try to see and analyze, maybe you will be interested.
Activity: 65
Merit: 3
February 20, 2018, 12:22:55 PM
Having read a lot of articles in early 2018, I concluded that Privacy might be the route to go for this year.

Now that I want to invest ,as long as prices are still relatively low, my research brought to light, that Spectre might be the most technically advanced coin, whereas Monero is considered to be the safest bet.

However, checking bpeindex.com I'd assume that Monero has reached a lot of its potential and would not be worth investing mid-term.

What is your take on the issue. Which privacy coin would you recommend for 2018. Pls no astroturfing though.

Best wishes
Pages:
Jump to: