Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRL] Oyster Pearl predictions - page 19. (Read 11473 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 07:54:10 AM
Any specific time when testnet A will be released today?

what do you think about this article: https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/how-prl-pricing-will-work-in-the-future-d67c4f231386
means that anything to the price of PRL in the future?
Activity: 178
January 29, 2018, 02:44:26 PM
i bought it from 0,5 $ , no need for assumption just ask! . you so fucking annoying!

You ask to who? Crypto god? Who do you think will answer you? "Don't worry, I'll rise to $4.87 on february 14th" Lol...
Nobody knows when it will rise. Too many factors involved. You have to take account of: PRL news (testnets, mainnet, exchanges), whole crypto market behavior (bullish/bearish), Kucoin tricks, Chinese New Year, whales, government's regulations,...Good luck then.

So just Keep Calm and HODL. If you're tired of waiting, then, follow your emotions, take your x2 profits and go trading another coin Wink
I prefer to wait instead of selling , i have nothing to loose for now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
January 29, 2018, 02:27:49 PM
i bought it from 0,5 $ , no need for assumption just ask! . you so fucking annoying!

You ask to who? Crypto god? Who do you think will answer you? "Don't worry, I'll rise to $4.87 on february 14th" Lol...
Nobody knows when it will rise. Too many factors involved. You have to take account of: PRL news (testnets, mainnet, exchanges), whole crypto market behavior (bullish/bearish), Kucoin tricks, Chinese New Year, whales, government's regulations,...Good luck then.

So just Keep Calm and HODL. If you're tired of waiting, then, follow your emotions, take your x2 profits and go trading another coin Wink
January 25, 2018, 11:53:38 PM
PRL is a great Coin and I think, if the Testnet works out it will rise again to 4$ atleast. The developers are working hard and Bruno is a great guy. This is one of the project I trust the most and I even believe that it will survive when everything go to hell Cheesy It could be one of the fewer projects that are established in 5-10Years.
The ideas are great and even if IOTA will not work out, Oyster will find a way to get what it deservers.

Yeah, Bruno told they will implement our own Tangle if something could go bad with IOTA in the future.

do you guys know when oyster will keep increasing as i saw it was 4,8 $ , now around 1,2$ . it is collapsed! can you give me any information about it ?

Good point! but who tha fuck knows. if wverything goes smoothly should increase on 31.jan.
So waiting for it to increase , tired of waiting....

I'm sure you're kidding. Whole market was a bloodbath. PRL was $0,005 in november. What did you expect? Uh, maybe you got in at $5, certainly not PRL's fault if you FOMOed Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
January 25, 2018, 06:39:42 PM
PRL is a great Coin and I think, if the Testnet works out it will rise again to 4$ atleast. The developers are working hard and Bruno is a great guy. This is one of the project I trust the most and I even believe that it will survive when everything go to hell Cheesy It could be one of the fewer projects that are established in 5-10Years.
The ideas are great and even if IOTA will not work out, Oyster will find a way to get what it deservers.

Yeah, Bruno told they will implement our own Tangle if something could go bad with IOTA in the future.

do you guys know when oyster will keep increasing as i saw it was 4,8 $ , now around 1,2$ . it is collapsed! can you give me any information about it ?

Good point! but who tha fuck knows. if wverything goes smoothly should increase on 31.jan.

I'm sure you're kidding. Whole market was a bloodbath. PRL was $0,005 in november. What did you expect? Uh, maybe you got in at $5, certainly not PRL's fault if you FOMOed Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
January 25, 2018, 09:53:25 AM
January 25, 2018, 03:19:38 AM

The whole market collapsed, so nothing special about oyster its going on now. I love this project and don't worried about the price. Good price to buy I say Smiley
I wish i had more funds to buy , however i dont sell other coins from dip to buy prl Smiley
January 25, 2018, 03:17:16 AM

Your guess is as good as anyones ;-) The market will bounce back soon enough, right now I feel like there is an opportunity to grab some coins for much cheaper. Look at Zero for instance... it was $12'ish and been holding pretty steady at $3.5

As far as Oyster Pearl, I am pretty excited about this coin! Snagging up a bunch more at this price!
I do also have zerocoin  , i have seen it as 12$ Smiley but as i long investment i know i have to wait  Smiley
Activity: 36
January 25, 2018, 03:06:01 AM

Your guess is as good as anyones ;-) The market will bounce back soon enough, right now I feel like there is an opportunity to grab some coins for much cheaper. Look at Zero for instance... it was $12'ish and been holding pretty steady at $3.5

As far as Oyster Pearl, I am pretty excited about this coin! Snagging up a bunch more at this price!
Activity: 18
January 25, 2018, 02:58:39 AM

The whole market collapsed, so nothing special about oyster its going on now. I love this project and don't worried about the price. Good price to buy I say Smiley
January 25, 2018, 02:50:09 AM

Activity: 67
January 25, 2018, 12:55:41 AM

January 25, 2018, 12:27:49 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
January 24, 2018, 06:12:27 PM
The team just confirmed the official date for TESTNET A release i.e, this 31st.

Good Luck guys

Good news! Thanks for the info Smiley
Activity: 35
January 24, 2018, 06:11:09 PM

Good Luck guys

Brilliant news
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
January 24, 2018, 05:59:20 PM

Good Luck guys
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1019
January 24, 2018, 03:48:19 PM
The dip provided this 2nd chance to get in at a good price.  Jump in now.

My original purchase was at $0.70, sold half at $2.99.  Re-bought as much as I sold recently and everything I have left are still pure profit Cheesy.

Well, it's good for you. You read the charts very good. A lot of people buy from the top, so they are carrying the coin.
I think we misread it. I know this project is good but I was in a hurry buying. I should've waited for opportunities. Now I have coins that cost me more.
Activity: 3
January 19, 2018, 06:10:15 PM

My original purchase was at $0.70, sold half at $2.99.  Re-bought as much as I sold recently and everything I have left are still pure profit Cheesy.

Good on you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
January 19, 2018, 05:18:16 PM

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 05:07:51 PM
Perl is skyrocketing now in Kucoin. Looks like a solid project and must have crypto currency for 2018. I'm going to invest some money in this
Pages:
Jump to: