Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRL] Oyster Pearl predictions - page 14. (Read 11473 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 03:36:00 PM
About the airdrop, i have my coins on Kucoin. Is kucoin accept the airdrop? Or must i remove my coins to MEW? Anybody knows this?
That is not decided yet as far as I know. But if you don't plan on trading them right away, I would definitely move them from the exchange for security reasons alone.
Activity: 41
February 20, 2018, 01:29:57 PM
About the airdrop, i have my coins on Kucoin. Is kucoin accept the airdrop? Or must i remove my coins to MEW? Anybody knows this?
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
February 20, 2018, 01:29:25 PM
Exciting.. What could be the value of 1 SHL? does someone have logical prediction?

It's too early to speculate buddy. Let the market decide it for itself.
Activity: 30
February 20, 2018, 01:25:58 PM
Exciting.. What could be the value of 1 SHL? does someone have logical prediction?
CHEERS
February 20, 2018, 01:12:31 PM
The team just released the white paper for SHL.

https://oyster.ws/ShellWhitepaper.pdf
Activity: 42
February 20, 2018, 01:42:48 AM
I think this idea has some serious flaws. In fact, I believe the project will fail because people don't want their CPUs being used for mining. Period. They don't want adds, but they want to mine Cryptos for someone else even less. Just look at the recent headlines about crypto-currency mining adds. I know they aren't the same. However, when people hear about this, they are going to equate it with the same thing. If it ever makes it mainstream, their will be major backlash.

That's what I thought at first. Then, I realized that current advertisers and websites are already quite intrusive. They used data from your search habits, and they insert files into your browser (cookies) that keep track of your activities. I think that Oyster's CPU-borrowing can become commonplace in the same way that cookies have.

If I had a choice between current ad trackers that snoop on your browsing history, or giving up a small % of CPU then I would definitely chose the CPU.

Is there a way you can do it manually?
Activity: 47
February 19, 2018, 12:24:53 PM
well now its gaining 0.2$ per day lets hope it keeps it up, tho i wouldnt be to mad if it dumps a little so i can buy a little more
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
February 19, 2018, 04:25:51 AM
Oyster pearl is one of the coin you should be buyung right now, because of the upcoming updates and release price might go x10 or even higher in the next months.

yes i too believe in this coin. updates are coming and coin burn is there
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
February 19, 2018, 04:18:07 AM
PRL is already in U-Coin exchange.. maybe 1$ to 5$..if they would list to big exchange it will be better..

you prediction was 100% correct  oyester went up to 4.5$. its amazing prediction. i also invested 1000$ on this coin recently. whats your next prediction ? 12$
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
February 14, 2018, 07:12:30 PM
Oyster pearl is one of the coin you should be buyung right now, because of the upcoming updates and release price might go x10 or even higher in the next months.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
February 14, 2018, 06:54:57 PM
Anyone have a good idea of what kind of value SHL will have after the airdrop?

1SHL=10k DOGE
CHEERS
February 14, 2018, 06:53:40 PM

Lets wait for the white paper first. But only expect some value for these tokens from Q3.
Activity: 22
February 14, 2018, 06:52:02 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
February 14, 2018, 06:38:53 PM
February to april will be PRL's months. With airdrop, testnet B, coinburn, Mainnet...Simply WOW. Still hodling my bags still 0,007$. I believe this project to be an easy top 20 contender.
CHEERS
February 14, 2018, 06:21:23 PM
Very excited and eagerly waiting for the month end(Test Net B) and the first week of March(Coin Burn and Airdrop)
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
February 14, 2018, 10:18:28 AM
if such a Project without Airdrop was made, it would be at the level of clinging. Seriously, sometimes the advertisements make people irritated and internet without ads would be much more useful, I believe.

Yeah agreed. I really think the best available option would be an option to choose, wether you would like to display ads, or contribute CPU for PRLs. But i also think they really need to cap CPU usage, so it doesn't go to like 100% and start up the fans at max speed.
Activity: 64
February 14, 2018, 06:26:48 AM
People forget that not only are ads intrusive, but they take up resources too. I think the Idea behind pearl's system is to take a tiny amount from each of a large base of users, its important that it is not detectable for the end user.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
February 14, 2018, 06:19:35 AM
if such a Project without Airdrop was made, it would be at the level of clinging. Seriously, sometimes the advertisements make people irritated and internet without ads would be much more useful, I believe.
Activity: 79
February 14, 2018, 03:58:11 AM
I think this idea has some serious flaws. In fact, I believe the project will fail because people don't want their CPUs being used for mining. Period. They don't want adds, but they want to mine Cryptos for someone else even less. Just look at the recent headlines about crypto-currency mining adds. I know they aren't the same. However, when people hear about this, they are going to equate it with the same thing. If it ever makes it mainstream, their will be major backlash.

That's what I thought at first. Then, I realized that current advertisers and websites are already quite intrusive. They used data from your search habits, and they insert files into your browser (cookies) that keep track of your activities. I think that Oyster's CPU-borrowing can become commonplace in the same way that cookies have.

If I had a choice between current ad trackers that snoop on your browsing history, or giving up a small % of CPU then I would definitely chose the CPU.

I'm with you - I prefer CPU above ads. It would best to give a website visitor a choice I think.
Merit: 101
February 13, 2018, 09:58:39 PM

Pages:
Jump to: