Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRO] PAYPROCOIN - page 28. (Read 138175 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
August 21, 2014, 12:52:40 PM
Hello, you can apply for the first release tomorrow after midday at

www.payprocoin.com/visa

An apply button will appear where the countdown clock is on the top right hand side of the webpage.

Kind Regards

Darren

PS - Email sent too
Thanks Darren,
best regards EDDY
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
August 21, 2014, 12:50:48 PM
Hello, you can apply for the first release tomorrow after midday at

www.payprocoin.com/visa

An apply button will appear where the countdown clock is on the top right hand side of the webpage.

Kind Regards

Darren

PS - Email sent too
Activity: 64
August 21, 2014, 12:45:43 PM

PAYPRO prepaid VISA card launch date

FRIDAY 22nd August 2014

Please visit www.payprocoin.com/visa for more information.

Kind Regards
Darren

What distinguishes this Pre-Paid Visa card from the Pre-Paid Visa card that I can pick up at my local grocery market? How is the PRO coin integrated with this? Will we be able to deposit PRO coins into an account that is linked to this card that we can then use to pay for goods/services?

As described on the link, the PRO Visa card can be funded using PRO via an exchange.

Once you have the card, you will be able to visit the exchange and convert PRO to fiat currency to load your VISA card.
In fact - you can load BITCOIN by buying PRO with BTC and then visiting the exchange.

hi darren,how can i get this visa card?
please email me [email protected]
August 20, 2014, 05:49:27 PM

FRIDAY 22nd August 2014

Kind Regards
Darren

What distinguishes this Pre-Paid Visa card from the Pre-Paid Visa card that I can pick up at my local grocery market? How is the PRO coin integrated with this? Will we be able to deposit PRO coins into an account that is linked to this card that we can then use to pay for goods/services?

As described on the link, the PRO Visa card can be funded using PRO via an exchange.

Once you have the card, you will be able to visit the exchange and convert PRO to fiat currency to load your VISA card.
In fact - you can load BITCOIN by buying PRO with BTC and then visiting the exchange.

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 20, 2014, 05:35:11 PM
http://payprocoin.com/images/pro-visa-logo-header.png

FRIDAY 22nd August 2014

Kind Regards
Darren

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
August 20, 2014, 11:29:55 AM

FRIDAY 22nd August 2014

Kind Regards
Darren

Ninja approved Wink
August 20, 2014, 08:48:28 AM

FRIDAY 22nd August 2014

Kind Regards
Darren
August 19, 2014, 05:02:55 AM

1st 'LIMITED' Release of $PRO ** Visa Card ** -

Signup available this week, Keep following for website link for info and signup.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note that the Visa card is NOT available in the following countries.

Afghanistan
Belarus
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Croatia
Cuba
Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)
Egypt
Eritrea
Iran
Iraq
Ivory Coast
Lebanon
Liberia
Libya
Kosovo
Montenegro
Macedonia
Myanmar (Burma)
North Korea (DPRK)
Republic of Guinea
Republic of Guinea-Bissau
Russian Federation
Serbia
Slovenia
Somalia
South Sudan
Sudan
Syria
Tunisia
Ukraine
Yemen
Zimbabwe
August 18, 2014, 10:09:08 AM
PRO is back in the picture... keep on the good work. PRO is too cheap at current price. it can hit 1000Sats if people work on the coin.

+1

+80 (sats) Get me back to even! Bought in a looong time ago, looking forward to the possible turn-a-round.

I was so angry at myself that i was not able to buy those 1M coins that someone sold at 3 sats, he most be really in a hurry to get some money... The  number of coins is not a lot, so the price can move higher and higher.

Hehehehehe
Activity: 83
August 18, 2014, 09:35:08 AM
I noticed the thread title says Visa Prepaid Card but I don't see any information on that in the original post. Is there anything available on it yet?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 18, 2014, 09:00:58 AM
PRO is back in the picture... keep on the good work. PRO is too cheap at current price. it can hit 1000Sats if people work on the coin.

+1

+80 (sats) Get me back to even! Bought in a looong time ago, looking forward to the possible turn-a-round.

I was so angry at myself that i was not able to buy those 1M coins that someone sold at 3 sats, he most be really in a hurry to get some money... The  number of coins is not a lot, so the price can move higher and higher.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 18, 2014, 07:08:05 AM

+1

August 18, 2014, 06:49:46 AM

+1
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 18, 2014, 06:29:50 AM
August 18, 2014, 05:40:46 AM

PayProCoin will be going ahead with a VISA Prepaid Card supporting $20,000 load limit and a $2,000 daily ATM withdrawal limit.

The card is available worldwide and will have multiple loading options.

You will be able to load your PRO to the card via an exchange.

PayProCoin will be embossed on the card itself.

More details will be available pre-launch.

Kind Regards
Darren Palmer

This sounds good!
August 18, 2014, 12:05:08 AM
Hi Darren
PM'd you
Also, about the prepaid visa, why don't you check MyChoice; Xapo used them and the feedback is great!

Thanks Ahmed,
Have tried to Skype you.
Looking forward to seeing the new app.

BTW
Xapo debit card is not live - its pre order, and having done my home work I suspect it may not go live if its being loaded directly using altcoins.

My Choice of card is ready to go, will be funded via exchange so as not to break regulations and is branded with PayProCoin.

Kind Regards
Darren Palmer
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
August 17, 2014, 04:01:54 PM
Hi Darren
PM'd you
Also, about the prepaid visa, why don't you check MyChoice; Xapo used them and the feedback is great!
August 17, 2014, 05:07:58 AM

BOUNTY

DEV required to add PRO as payment option to OPEN CART Version 1.5.6.4_rc

Kind Regards
Darren Palmer

August 16, 2014, 09:25:29 PM

Need Support?

Visit ..