Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRO] PAYPROCOIN - page 30. (Read 138175 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
August 12, 2014, 10:06:33 PM

Due to the lack of contact with the present operator and the continued non payment of PRO server fees, I have decided to set up a foundation for PayProCoin.

Anyone who wishes to become a foundation member and can offer skills and expertise to PayProCoin is asked to email me directly as soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Darren Palmer
[email protected]

Activity: 136
Merit: 10
August 05, 2014, 07:30:15 AM
I was very happy when I read these lines the last few days. Happy because I did not panic sell my coins.
Dev is working, and I respect that.
Keep it up. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 05, 2014, 06:18:06 AM
I bought some cheap coins, people can keep on complaining and complaining, if the new DEV is the same as the old DEV then he has money to pump the coin back higher and to make profit himself, so that is great as my stake will be worth more too.

If it is not the same as the old dev then maybe he has some nice feature with this coin, like the VOOT takeover, maybe it is MsCollec himself Wink Yet again, that will move the price higher.

Basic line is at this price you will always make profit, 75 sats, come on...

so there's no certainty about who the new dev really is?

Those it matter? As long as he is delivering something nice Smiley
legendary
August 05, 2014, 02:58:54 AM
I bought some cheap coins, people can keep on complaining and complaining, if the new DEV is the same as the old DEV then he has money to pump the coin back higher and to make profit himself, so that is great as my stake will be worth more too.

If it is not the same as the old dev then maybe he has some nice feature with this coin, like the VOOT takeover, maybe it is MsCollec himself Wink Yet again, that will move the price higher.

Basic line is at this price you will always make profit, 75 sats, come on...
legendary
August 05, 2014, 02:56:28 AM
PRO TO THE MOON!!!
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
August 05, 2014, 12:04:35 AM
It doesn't make any sense to always entangled in the past.Many people have been very bullish on the COINS.Unfortunately have been spent in the turmoil.
The success of the BTC confirmed the feasibility of this technology.Looking forward to accepted by more people.Become a new means of payment.
Don't let those scams and immoral people to destroy the coin.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 04, 2014, 04:11:59 PM
Wednesday will be next update..Trying to buy more..
legendary
August 04, 2014, 01:05:37 PM
When are you going to remove my name as PR Manger from OP? It's annoying that people still ask me questions about PRO.

And when will you respond to questions from the previous page?

Your name has been removed.
In case you have it difficult to read instead of making FUD, the questions i've not answered yet are getting answered after the roadmap.

Just do your best Wink the coin price is now so cheap that in fact when just putting a little effort in the roadmap that this coin will double without doing a lot of work.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
August 04, 2014, 06:42:45 AM
The coin has good user base.Hope to cherish this chance to dev.But now logo, it is necessary to improve the image is very rough.
Coin total amount should be limited, according to the diminishing block is also a very good way.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 04, 2014, 01:00:16 AM
Good works... not a scam at least... congrats!
Activity: 297
Merit: 30
August 04, 2014, 12:23:18 AM
PRO has more liquidity than BTC.
It is not unlimited as some claim.  It is 1000 PRO per 5 minute block.

Here are some thought's about why a coin with more liquidity is better for merchants and consumers.

http://techcrunch.com/2013/04/14/iterations-how-five-real-economists-think-about-bitcoins-future/
"Unfortunately, as those familiar with Paul Krugman’s writings on liquidity traps know, Bitcoin’s known and finite supply dooms it as a workable replacement currency. "

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/bibliotheque/briefing/2014/140793/LDM_BRI%282014%29140793_REV1_EN.pdf
"Bitcoin emission is capped, which means it has an inherent deflationary bias...This may encourage its use as a speculative instrument...rather than as a means of payment"

PRO has liquidity features that may make a better replacement for other currencies.

Activity: 336
August 03, 2014, 08:01:29 PM
Good  dev. Nasty finish Undecided. Good luck man.
Activity: 784
August 03, 2014, 07:53:29 PM
Rich list has changed?

http://explorer.payprocoin.com/toprich

got 404
August 03, 2014, 07:28:17 PM
Over and out. See you all when i post the roadmap for the changes.
August 03, 2014, 07:27:08 PM
How about you post your PRO address so we can see you havent touched the premine

I dont see the relation between my address and the premine.
You better check the premine address then.

I have nothing from the premine except the C-CEX vouchers.
And my personal address is PvPvpPdBBYjBEWTJ9dSZsGE5W3aWbTMcWc.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
August 03, 2014, 07:26:53 PM
Can you put more info about who you are? I guess trust is the main point to work on, so if you can post info about yourself (and why not, a picture with a payprocoin logo), we can see a new start for this coin (many ppl think this is scam round 2).

I'd prefer those people leaving this thread. So if they want to believe it's scam round 2, feel free to leave.
The main point is trust, so i'd like to posts my details and roadmap when i'm done with them.
I dont want you to trust my words. Trust the work i'll post here.

ok Undecided
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
August 03, 2014, 07:25:03 PM
Can it look anymore like paypal?

Last time i check PP, it's nothing like this...
Can a red mini look anymore like a coca cola?  Roll Eyes
August 03, 2014, 07:18:29 PM
Can you put more info about who you are? I guess trust is the main point to work on, so if you can post info about yourself (and why not, a picture with a payprocoin logo), we can see a new start for this coin (many ppl think this is scam round 2).

I'd prefer those people leaving this thread. So if they want to believe it's scam round 2, feel free to leave.
The main point is trust, so i'd like to posts my details and roadmap when i'm done with them.
I dont want you to trust my words. Trust the work i'll post here.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
August 03, 2014, 07:17:56 PM

Darren Palmer has handed over PayProCoin (PRO) today. He already transfered his servers, website, GitHub, Bitcointalk and Twitter account.
Full details regarding the new dev and the takeover will be revealed within the next 48 hours.

A few changes will be made to the source of PayProCoin, also to the name and logo design.
Full roadmap should be revealed by wednesday, 6th of August.

A couple things we can tell you without revealing to much details:

* Limit the amount of total coin supply
* Reward halvings every x blocks
* Acceptance for mining hardware webshops & merchants (BitPay style)

PayProCoin will need some good promotion to get back on the right track.
Several bounty's will be made to promote the use of PayProCoin again.

As for promo, a Bitmaintech Antminer S3 will be up for raffle to all PRO holders.

I have received an additional 850x 100PRO coupon codes to do some giveaway.

Hi Darren Grin

HAHA, so true..

Can it look anymore like paypal?
Pages:
Jump to: