Pages:
Author

Topic: PRO | The Start of a new altcoin era | Exchange with futures coming! - page 20. (Read 30503 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Thank you for waiting everybody! The wallets are compiled and ready to go, we are now setting up the seednodes.

We will post a countdown before launch.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Any instruction for mining X15 algo?

Got them on my pools getting started page too, some older miners Call it 'bitblock' instead of x15 but it is pretty much the same like x11 just a bit Slower Wink
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
So 5.5 million of coins were sold on ico and there's only 0.5 mil to mine.

I don't think it worths to mine...
I agree, seems that distribution of this coin is intended to be 90% on ico. And i got to say it had a success.

The ICO could be considered a success solely because it sold out but I wouldn't say the distribution is ideal. The point of distribution is to actually distribute the coins to as wide of an audience as possible while an ICO selling out in a matter of hours pretty much means that only a handful of people owns all the coins. The point of having a mining phase (other than to secure the network) along with ICO/IPO/etc is to further help distribution. But mining for about 27 days for only ~8% of the total coins isn't going to change much of that.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
How they rose over 35 BTC in two days and only 3 pages of topic?  It's something unbelievable.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc

I agree, seems that distribution of this coin is intended to be 90% on ico. And i got to say it had a success.
Activity: 24

x15 is bitblock algo, any of the newest sgminers should have it in the kernel folder.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
We are getting ready to release our wallet and source, please keep in mind that the first 150 blocks WON'T give out any rewards.

Excellent, this is what I wanted to know (wallet release).

Why doesn't mining begin until so late after the ICO ends (after the cooldown of CEX)? Wouldn't it be better to have that running in the short term? Maybe I missed something in that reasoning.

I think they did not expect for the ICO to finish this fast.

Yeah that's true, I think I'm just misunderstanding the (intended) timeline.
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
We are getting ready to release our wallet and source, please keep in mind that the first 150 blocks WON'T give out any rewards.

Why doesn't mining begin until so late after the ICO ends (after the cooldown of CEX)? Wouldn't it be better to have that running in the short term? Maybe I missed something in that reasoning.

I think they did not expect for the ICO to finish this fast.
Activity: 192

Activity: 126
is there how much time to start ?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
a bit of news small out line on the very soon to be things would be great please update us on what you are doing
Activity: 14
Activity: 126
i will try to do what ı can with 45/Khs lol.
Activity: 225
Why choose x15 algo?
My rigs cant mine it  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 882
Hummm remember me Bitswift at beginning Smiley Some are in the train and some missed it.
legendary
Activity: 1008
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
What happened here?
What was the ico price? C-cex doesn't show complete history on market.

That's too suspicious...

OP says 636 sats.
Activity: 234
What happened here?

That's too suspicious...

Price was .00000636 with 35btc worth up for ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1008
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
What happened here?

That's too suspicious...
Pages:
Jump to: