Pages:
Author

Topic: PRO | The Start of a new altcoin era | Exchange with futures coming! - page 13. (Read 30503 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
UPDATE:

As some of you may have noticed we have some mobile wallets coming, the android one is almost done but the iOS one might take a bit more time, both wallets will follow the design of our last wallet release.

We are also preparing to launch protrade.io, at the moment we are looking for BETA testers inside the community, so if you are a trader and use exchanges regularly please contact us, the first invites will be sent in 1-2 weeks!

Thank you.
what POS?  PRO  have  POS?  how formula? 

• Ticker: PRO
  • Launch date: 04/03/2015
  • Total amount of coins: 6,000,000 (ICO + PoW)
  • Interest: 4% / year
  • Minimum stake age: 12 hours
  • Maximum stake age: 4 days

POS will start in +- 3 weeks.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
what POS?  PRO  have  POS?  how formula? 
how many coins in supply any got burnt in ico

No coins were burned in the ICO.

When POS kick in ?

POS will kick in +- 3 weeks.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
how many coins in supply any got burnt in ico
Activity: 348
Merit: 250

PRO added to blocktree.io block explorer

http://www.blocktree.io/e/PRO

Rich List: http://www.blocktree.io/richlist/PRO

Thank you!

Good news everyone, you can now withdraw your coins from c-cex (we highly recommend you do) and we have a block explorer.
This is also a good time to get on some more exchanges, please ask their support to add PRO.

We will update you more on the development soon!

When POS kick in ?

Thank you!

Good news everyone, you can now withdraw your coins from c-cex (we highly recommend you do) and we have a block explorer.
This is also a good time to get on some more exchanges, please ask their support to add PRO.

We will update you more on the development soon!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
when will be the twitter P&D?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
UPDATE:

We are now waiting for c-cex to close down the ICO and start let everyone withdraw their PRO. We've been trying to reach them for 24 hours with no success. We will keep trying.
dev, you have some quality followers on Twitter,

Im sure if you tweet about the need for a block explorer build, someone will be able to help and get it done pretty quickly at that. Maybe?

We contacted user fairglu. https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/fairglu-221182

Tweet sent as well (in case he doesn't answer soon).
Activity: 392
dev, you have some quality followers on Twitter,

Im sure if you tweet about the need for a block explorer build, someone will be able to help and get it done pretty quickly at that. Maybe?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
trex needs richlist..... we are THAT close to getting added on trex

I know of a block explorer which is needed - but who said there is a richlist necessary ?

stupid chat rumors lol.

but we need one regardless for coin integrity.

can you help us out OC?

I'm currently out of resources for a block explorer, sorry, maybe after the weekend
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I didn't encrypt my wallet for this coin and I checked it this morning and there is a -1851.00008 Debit transaction to wallet PQc47oAttJM6uDpZNWvAc1Z6tx9D1DYdhE
transaction ID is eb1f91a7ab5a04b2946cab573e7fe7537ad7876e11553e475961f40ad26d87a3
The wallet was left open over night as I was solo mining and I woke up to 13 PRO left in my wallet

Hey, I see the transaction. Seems like a normal one though, are you sure you don't have any malware installed?

Yes it looks like that is exactly what happened. The scamming fucker got all of the coins from another wallet as well, lifted the wallet.dat file right out of the roaming folder. Just a heads up, this shit does actually happen.
Activity: 335

I know of a block explorer which is needed - but who said there is a richlist necessary ?

It may not be necessary for Trex, but it'd still be nice to have one for review.

Agreed, we need some transparency.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100

It may not be necessary for Trex, but it'd still be nice to have one for review.
I think the wallet download link in the OP is out of date.

Updated.

Thank you.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
I think the wallet download link in the OP is out of date.
Activity: 392

stupid chat rumors lol.

but we need one regardless for coin integrity.

can you help us out OC?
Pages:
Jump to: