Pages:
Author

Topic: PRO | The Start of a new altcoin era | Exchange with futures coming! - page 14. (Read 30503 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
trex needs richlist..... we are THAT close to getting added on trex

I know of a block explorer which is needed - but who said there is a richlist necessary ?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Hey, we are waiting to hear back from the guy that does the explorer in blocktree.io.

This is what we sent to him:

Hi -

The cost is 0.25 btc. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Ethought

Hey, can you put it online and tell me the address to send the btc to pls?

Thanks.

He hasn't been online since though,  does any of the community members know of a good block explorer website we can hire?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I didn't encrypt my wallet for this coin and I checked it this morning and there is a -1851.00008 Debit transaction to wallet PQc47oAttJM6uDpZNWvAc1Z6tx9D1DYdhE
transaction ID is eb1f91a7ab5a04b2946cab573e7fe7537ad7876e11553e475961f40ad26d87a3
The wallet was left open over night as I was solo mining and I woke up to 13 PRO left in my wallet

Hey, I see the transaction. Seems like a normal one though, are you sure you don't have any malware installed?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I didn't encrypt my wallet for this coin and I checked it this morning and there is a -1851.00008 Debit transaction to wallet PQc47oAttJM6uDpZNWvAc1Z6tx9D1DYdhE
transaction ID is eb1f91a7ab5a04b2946cab573e7fe7537ad7876e11553e475961f40ad26d87a3
The wallet was left open over night as I was solo mining and I woke up to 13 PRO left in my wallet
hey dev if you could make a fresh screenshot of the above post without the disclaimer (since its old), would be great.

thanks !!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
We need more exposure (twitterm trollbox, etc.) and we also need bittrex. That's my 2 cents

march, being already passed....is there a new eta on the pro cards? wallet looks great Dev. thanks for the updates!

Sorry, we've been working on it for some and forgot to change that before pushing, it should be updated now.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
another friendly reminder to tweet @bittrexexchange with $pro @propayments & requesting them to add PRO on their exchange. they won't add it without some visible user interest, as that means there would more than likely be no volume for them to make money off of.
There you go.

march, being already passed....is there a new eta on the pro cards? wallet looks great Dev. thanks for the updates!
Activity: 234
not at home whats the surprise?

Maybe pro market? I only have a mac and cant download Sad

ditto haha
Activity: 179
Fighter of the Dayman

Maybe pro market? I only have a mac and cant download Sad
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Nice SmileySmiley i think its time to go on Bittrex, not enought volume on C-cex !!
Hey guys! We have 3 news to give you.

1 - There's a new wallet, sort of last night's release but with some additions. Download

http://i.imgur.com/Q1vxnhP.png

2 - The style transition we wanted is now complete. This style will also be the one featuring in our mobile wallets.

3 - You're gonna find two new tabs in the wallet, one is protrade.io, so you can trade in your wallet. The other is... a surprise, go take a look (we are working on the mac ones).
lol is this the same procoin that fucked everyone over last summer/autumn being a huge scam both here and ont twitter?HuhHuhHuh

not the brightest guy, are you
Activity: 234
lol is this the same procoin that fucked everyone over last summer/autumn being a huge scam both here and ont twitter?HuhHuhHuh

Uh...no? This is pro payments.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Pages:
Jump to: