Pages:
Author

Topic: Problems with Matthew N. Wright - page 4. (Read 7005 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
February 23, 2012, 04:34:19 AM
I have never dealt with Adam

Matthew had the opportunity to respond to my thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=64961.0 but did not.

We've all learned through mtGox stories that simply starting a thread someplace doesn't mean that someone knows about it, and as I mentioned, refunds are not given through forum thread posts, it's against our legal policy.

Matthew calling me a "Douche" in a public thread was absolutely uncalled for and is what lead to this. I can not work with people like that.

I believe he was joking and then realized it was out of line and further explained to you over Skype that it was meant as a friendly rub regarding all your quick-to-anger gambling habits, and I think it's being made increasingly clear that in fact the root of this issue is that Matthew cannot work with people like you. After seeing the Skype logs and how you are presenting yourself here, I don't think anyone has any question what you are.

My bitcoin address has been made public, we should use that one so everyone can be 100% sure that this is cleared up.

It is completely your call on that one, but refunds will never be made by posting on this thread, no matter how childishly it's done. You'll need to contact the person in charge of customer and advertising accounts, Adam Harding.

He has been attempting to deal with this (and you) for some time, but according to Skype logs, you simply don't understand English. I'll reiterate here so that the mods, admin, yourself and community can all see this:

If you want a refund for a magazine, please contact Adam Harding. Thank you!

If you want a refund for advertising space, please contact Adam Harding (and also be aware that traditionally it is non-refundable, but under these circumstances there was a complicated personal and business agreement made that cannot be honored so a refund is possible).

If you want a refund for the webdesign (which although originally a private contract with Matthew, all proceeds went to the Bitcoin Magazine), please contact Adam Harding. Thank you!

Adam Harding's contact information is [email protected]

Then the payment should be sent now to quickly end this.

Yes, that would end this all very cleanly. Smiley

Thanks for providing more proof how insanely hard it is to get you to follow basic instructions. Please re-read the instructions above. No further responses will be given regarding this subject on this forum, and certainly not this thread. You've already posted enough off-topic mess for one day.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
February 23, 2012, 04:13:24 AM
As many of you know Matthew and I have had some issue on him providing work he has been paid for. Many reading this thread will find this interesting.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/conflict-resolution-chaang-noi-matthew-w-64961

Because Matthew will not talk with me (took me off skype and did not respond to the thread he asked me to make) I have been advised to make a thread with all of the related evidence so he will formally be labeled as a scammer. This I will do as soon as I am able to gather all of the evidence in a readable way.

I would like to make it clear that I am asking for a full refund on everything that I have paid for. Matthew has more than once stated he will give me a 50 BTC refund for the website but I would like a refund for the adverts and the mag as well.

Matthew has recently been banned from bitcointalk.org so I will update this thread as soon as any bitcoins are repaid to me or he does make contact with me.

Sorry for this bad news but I think it is best the community knows about this. He has had more than enough time to deal with this.
Matthew has asked me to respond to your accusations here. 9 days ago, 14 February,  you were offered a full refund by Adam for both the ad and the website. To be honest, I'm not quite sure why you're stating otherwise.
Quote from: Adam Harding
Hi Chaang,
I have been informed by Matthew that he will be refunding you for both the ad and the website. Please send an email to [email protected] with your desired receiving address for the refund to be processed to.

Unless I'm missing something, I see this resolved with one email and one transfer of bitcoins. I hope to see this resolved soon for all those concerned. I would hate to see this dragged out must longer, for you never know who's reading this forum and how they may perceive this situation.

~Bruno~
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
February 23, 2012, 04:10:24 AM
As many of you know Matthew and I have had some issue on him providing work he has been paid for. Many reading this thread will find this interesting.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/conflict-resolution-chaang-noi-matthew-w-64961
Matthew already pasted what really happened with about 10 pages of forum PM and Skype logs on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-64772 so I don't think your opinion really matters, neither does his. Just the logs themselves mattered and we've already all seen them.

Because Matthew will not talk with me (took me off skype and did not respond to the thread he asked me to make)
Matthew is not speaking to you directly because you are wasting his time now and borderline harassing him. He's already agreed to a full refund above and beyond what should be done, you have merely ignored every single attempt at instructions on how to get that refund and confused matters with your lack of English proficiency.

Since you have already agreed that by your own admission 2 weeks ago that you would rather not wait any longer for the very busy Matthew, he was going to provide you a refund for website design (even including hosting which is coming out of his pocket) and you agreed but never provided a refund address. It was at that time that out of good faith, Matthew even went in to your thread looking for a replacement and gave an outline of what you would need assistance with. He has also provided you with all information your new designer required. Since you have agreed not to be using Matthew for webdesign and have agreed to receive a refund, calling him a scammer because you have not provided a refund address to the individual you have been notified repeatedly is in charge of refunds is downright childish and reckless of you.

Matthew has told you numerous times (check your logs) that he was no longer in charge of customer/advertising accounts as it distracts him from working on the magazine and assigned that job to Adam Harding. Adam Harding handles all customer issues and refunds now.

He also made it clear that the last time you went to the forums without contacting him and made a statement to the tune of "Matthew took me for 100BTC! Be careful!" that he no longer had interest in working with you. The only reason he has patronized you to this point is because of his professional obligations at the magazine, which he is responsible for providing an advertisement for you.

After telling you about a refund, you made it clear on those Skype logs that you weren't interested in a refund, but then recently (in the past few days) decided suddenly that not only do you potentially want a refund for a private (non-magazine related) website work, you also want a refund for a magazine subscription that you purchased. This is totally fine, but Matthew does not handle those refunds-- Adam Harding does. Matthew also made it clear that he would not be processing those refunds personally as that is not his duty, job or right to do so any longer.

I have been advised to make a thread with all of the related evidence so he will formally be labeled as a scammer. This I will do as soon as I am able to gather all of the evidence in a readable way.
Matthew is not a scammer and he has already provided the community with more than enough evidence as to what happened. The issue right now is that you refuse to talk to Adam Harding who contacted you directly on February 14th, 2012 with the following message:

I would like to make it clear that I am asking for a full refund on everything that I have paid for. Matthew has more than once stated he will give me a 50 BTC refund for the website but I would like a refund for the adverts and the mag as well.
It is completely your call on that one, but refunds will never be made by posting on this thread, no matter how childishly it's done. You'll need to contact the person in charge of customer and advertising accounts, Adam Harding.

Matthew has recently been banned from bitcointalk.org so I will update this thread as soon as any bitcoins are repaid to me or he does make contact with me.
Matthew will not be contacting you ever again. No one will ever be able to send you a refund either, as you have not even bothered to follow even the slightest instructions. Adam Harding can process your refund instantaneously upon request, all he needs is a bitcoin receiving address. Why are you posting slanderous allegations on the magazine thread that have absolutely nothing to do with the magazine? Isn't this issue about webhosting and design he was offering privately and then you later agreed to find a replacement because your initial approved terms of "whenever he has time" changed to "I need it right now because of an investor"? You have no leg to stand on here and this is all entirely irrational behavior. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Sorry for this bad news but I think it is best the community knows about this. He has had more than enough time to deal with this.
He has been attempting to deal with this (and you) for some time, but according to Skype logs, you simply don't understand English. I'll reiterate here so that the mods, admin, yourself and community can all see this:

If you want a refund for a magazine, please contact Adam Harding. Thank you!

If you want a refund for advertising space, please contact Adam Harding (and also be aware that traditionally it is non-refundable, but under these circumstances there was a complicated personal and business agreement made that cannot be honored so a refund is possible).

If you want a refund for the webdesign (which although originally a private contract with Matthew, all proceeds went to the Bitcoin Magazine), please contact Adam Harding. Thank you!

Adam Harding's contact information is [email protected]

Fair warning, this kind of childish slander on the magazine thread about something you clearly dropped the ball on will do nothing but bring bad publicity to your own business endeavors. You might want to stop cross-thread posting about this when you already have a communication channel open.

Thanks.

Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
February 23, 2012, 04:06:18 AM

Because Matthew will not talk with me (took me off skype and did not respond to the thread he asked me to make) I have been advised to make a thread with all of the related evidence so he will formally be labeled as a scammer. This I will do as soon as I am able to gather all of the evidence in a readable way.

Matthew has asked me to respond to your accusations here. 9 days ago, 14 February,  you were offered a full refund by Adam for both the ad and the website. To be honest, I'm not quite sure why you're stating otherwise.
Quote from: Adam Harding
[2/14/2012 12:17:43 PM] Hi Chaang,
I have been informed by Matthew that he will be refunding you for both the ad and the website. Please send an email to [email protected] with your desired receiving address for the refund to be processed to.
vip
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
February 23, 2012, 03:18:49 AM

Pages:
Jump to: