Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 106. (Read 140063 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

BOUNTIES HAVE BEEN POSTED!

Ok I am still waiting for the psd file for translation dev.

Sent you a PM  Cheesy

Finished download and start working on it thank you dev hope you fix the bb code for hero/legendary signature.

Should be updated now. Thank you!
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Prawda Jest Fałszywy
Polski translation reserved

Sent you a PM  Cheesy

Finished download and start working on it thank you dev hope you fix the bb code for hero/legendary signature.

will check now thanks
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Sent you a PM  Cheesy

Hi

BB code for Hero and Legendary  is invalid. Kindly check

Sent you a PM  Cheesy

when are bounties going to be posted??BTC

They are about to be posted  Smiley

I'd say less than a hour.
Activity: 123
when are bounties going to be posted??BTC
Very generous bounty. And if it is 10% - 20% of the 15 billion , the translators will be working for free. I do not think it's a productive approach. Payment in US dollars or Bitcoin can  speed up the job. Or I would recommend to change the Bounty percentage.

Yes you are right people can't keep on waiting for your payment till march, many people are ready to translate your content but you are dragging them till march. We have seen many projects like this by not paying them after receiving their ICO money. It's better if you pay in other form like btc or USD if it is possible for you.

Yep/ Gotta be careful when dealing with shady devs like these. Be careful everyone because this one could end in a scam accusation. OP. What is your birth name and where do you live?

Please see our website https://www.procommerce.io/
i have an upcoming interview that will be streamed live.
I will post that on here as well.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
This project's interesting, but 15 billion PRO? Will the price of 0.04 USD stand at the end of ICO?  Roll Eyes

My company is interested in acquiring the whole supply. Should the whole amount be bought by my company, held for 2 years and sold for profit, it will net me and big fat cats in the directional chairs 300 million pounds in income.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 263
This project's interesting, but 15 billion PRO? Will the price of 0.04 USD stand at the end of ICO?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Very generous bounty. And if it is 10% - 20% of the 15 billion , the translators will be working for free. I do not think it's a productive approach. Payment in US dollars or Bitcoin can  speed up the job. Or I would recommend to change the Bounty percentage.

Yes you are right people can't keep on waiting for your payment till march, many people are ready to translate your content but you are dragging them till march. We have seen many projects like this by not paying them after receiving their ICO money. It's better if you pay in other form like btc or USD if it is possible for you.

Yep/ Gotta be careful when dealing with shady devs like these. Be careful everyone because this one could end in a scam accusation. OP. What is your birth name and where do you live?
Activity: 123
When will you have ICO, I plan to join your social media campaign to make precious PROcoin

We should be announcing the bounties soon. Please Stay tuned.

please please make signatures for Jr members!
I am fully backing this project and i will invest as much as possible!
BTC ready!!

We for sure will have Jr Member Signatures.

rkana lead blockchain dev #faceless   Shocked  Undecided  Cry

15 billion coins , initial ico price $0.02  Roll Eyes

We don't expect to sell all 15 billion, whatever is not sold will be held in cold storage by ESCROW and will not be released until development of applications are finalized, and will be used BY those apps.
Rkana chooses to remain anonymous. I do not find this to be of issue since there will be 3-5 more developers on board.

Thank YOU! Looking forward as well!
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

So if you sell all 15 billion you will reserve 150million for bounties;
1% of sold coins will be matched and given away to the following bounties.

Bounty Allocation:

- 10%: Translations for bitcointalk
- 40%: Social Media actions (follow/like)
- 40%: Signature/Avatar campaign
- 10% Article Bounty
         - Each bounty is paid once per investor only

that is at current reserved translation participants a total of 1.5 million PRO for each translator and with 0,02~0,04$/PRO you will pay us aprox  40k$ per language   Grin

you do not understand the language op, only 1% for the bounty, so 15 million 1% = 15k COMMERCE Grin

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/explore/how-many-is-a-billion

So 15 billion is 15,000,000,000 and 1% is 150,000,000 and 10% of 1% is 15,000,000 or am I wrong  Grin ... anyway it dosen't matter if PRO succeeds it will be great
oh me wrong, you're right, maybe op very wealthy and very generous.hope Smiley
Activity: 770

Bounty Allocation:

- 10% Article Bounty

that is at current reserved translation participants a total of 1.5 million PRO for each translator and with 0,02~0,04$/PRO you will pay us aprox  40k$ per language   Grin

you do not understand the language op, only 1% for the bounty, so 15 million 1% = 15k COMMERCE Grin

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/explore/how-many-is-a-billion

So 15 billion is 15,000,000,000 and 1% is 150,000,000 and 10% of 1% is 15,000,000 or am I wrong  Grin ... anyway it dosen't matter if PRO succeeds it will be great
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

Bounty Allocation:

- 10% Article Bounty

Jump to: