Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 41. (Read 140019 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
I participated in signature and social medisa bounty both but have not received the bounty for any of campaign.What is goin on here?
You can find your transaction here;

http://45.32.92.57/address/PNBZPtqoUm8hdm9ePfdpQZ2YLmcfqQRYR4

Thank you.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
put address on web done but why not approve in spreadsheets

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
I participated in signature and social medisa bounty both but have not received the bounty for any of campaign.What is goin on here?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
Have invested something in this coin. Let's see how it will go !
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
Article, Translation, Signature bounties have all been sent. (unless you haven't submitted your PROC address)
We will work on Social Media bounties in 12 hours.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
nice dev! iam waiting for social media distribution. in spreansheet the list has been counting huh? and  your team work for sending the payment?

Where is to find if social media bounty is aprroved? Where is the spreanshet?
you can check at this spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/115iyfby8oQiWonUwXye-NHeFZX93qpFqECs5gaftFB8/edit#gid=0
But this is an old list. Where is the updated one?
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
Article, Translation, Signature bounties have all been sent. (unless you haven't submitted your PROC address)
Thank you.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
nice dev! iam waiting for social media distribution. in spreansheet the list has been counting huh? and  your team work for sending the payment?

you can check at this spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/115iyfby8oQiWonUwXye-NHeFZX93qpFqECs5gaftFB8/edit#gid=0
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Thank you.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Coins received. Thanks dev.OK!
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
Confirming that, I have received my signature campaign bounty. thanks for give me working opportunity with this project.Long live PROc coin, Thanks to Patriarch.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Coins received. Thanks dev
Activity: 615
Thank you.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
when dev sending bounty social media?
but on my wallet not input pro

Please be patient, maybe dev work counting the coins to be distributed

Thank you.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Hello,

We have updated Wallets and released MAC Wallet.
Please update to the new version. Nodes are hard coded.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Activity: 298
Confirming recived signature bounty coin, thx dev
Activity: 436
Thank you.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
when dev sending bounty social media?
but on my wallet not input pro
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Thank you.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Activity: 518
I am still waiting for the latest development of ProCommerce from the dev . As scheduled today is the 24th and I am just wondering what  is the reason why still no update from Patriarch.
IMO, it will take time before this project will grow, if we will not see it in bigger exchanges it will be hard for investors to grow their money as they expected. I see in cryptopia there are only small volume being traded and the value has decline, well, I guess that is still acceptable since this project is still developing. What are your thoughts? I like to see some updates also, it will excite me.. Grin
Crytopia is not the right exchange if you want to see high buying.Bittrex and Poloniex are the two preferred exchanges and I hope proc dev tried and list proc in any one of them if not in both.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

I confirm i received payment of avatar bounty.

Thanks Patriarch.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Activity: 784
I still have not received payment from my social media campaigns
perhaps social media campaign still check and counting,,we hope later confirmation appear
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
I still have not received payment from my social media campaigns
The same is not a bounty of social networks
Pages:
Jump to: