Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 43. (Read 140063 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Hello,

ICO Distribution round 2 will start shortly, we will start bounty distribution right after that.
Thank you.

Here is the Press/Article sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1840ZVqAmFwOsP0wIeBAJcoLiiSyeh6E_8FSJ3aqb-rE/edit#gid=0

Here is the Translation sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CdfoLYbRdFRGAsSjVntyNYOhlyG6AHnAfPQs0jklfYs/edit#gid=0

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Thank you dev for the hard work you put in this project.Waiting to get my PROC
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Hello,

ICO Distribution round 2 will start shortly, we will start bounty distribution right after that.
Thank you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1840ZVqAmFwOsP0wIeBAJcoLiiSyeh6E_8FSJ3aqb-rE/edit#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CdfoLYbRdFRGAsSjVntyNYOhlyG6AHnAfPQs0jklfYs/edit#gid=0

Best regards,
Patriarch.

okay thanks for the info and anyway i still need permission to view that link, can you make it for public without need permission? thanks
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
Hello,

Thank you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1840ZVqAmFwOsP0wIeBAJcoLiiSyeh6E_8FSJ3aqb-rE/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CdfoLYbRdFRGAsSjVntyNYOhlyG6AHnAfPQs0jklfYs/edit?usp=sharing

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Really it actully looks to be just over 100 users really if the top 100 have 14999320171.86 PROC out of the total 15000064650 PROC.  
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." --- Margaret Mead

-mt

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
A few more hours of distribution will be done.
I hope do not delay tomorrow tomorrow
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game
Should be today apportioning distribution s bounty. But list participants not yet been update.

The "Public sheet" has not been updated, campaign manager is working on a "Local Private sheet"
Once she is finished with the approval of all PROC Addresses she will update all the entries on the "Public sheet"
It should be done by tomorrow, and we will continue to bounty distribution.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Public sheet is very important, considering all people who have participated in the Crowfund PROC are waiting for it.
Public Sheet can show that PROC is professional and open.
Do not make others disappointed,I hope you do not delay distribution for any reason.
Let's see tomorrow what's going on

No, we are updating the sheet in a few hours and distributing tomorrow.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

thanks for update dev.
btw how about PROC future on crypto world ?
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
Hi Patriarch.

I've added now my Procoin address to dashboard. I'm sorry i didn't add it before but i forgot about. Hope i'm not late.

Thanks
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Should be today apportioning distribution s bounty. But list participants not yet been update.

The "Public sheet" has not been updated, campaign manager is working on a "Local Private sheet"
Once she is finished with the approval of all PROC Addresses she will update all the entries on the "Public sheet"

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Public sheet is very important, considering all people who have participated in the Crowfund PROC are waiting for it.
Do not make others disappointed,I hope you do not delay distribution for any reason.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
very nice and waiting for distributions

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

Best regards,
Patriarch.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Hello ProCurrency Community,

We have now been listed on Coinmarketcap.com;
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/procurrency/

Thank you.
Best regards,
Patriarch.
Thank you Patriarch. We can see that you put all the effort to bring this project ahead. I wonder where the hell are all those people who said this project was a scam.

Its already at 6x the ICO price. That's a great investment in my book!!

6x the ico? What exchange are you following? With 1600$ trading volume more or less and the current price? What dispensery are you at? Shoot me their number?

What is this?Even Ark was sold at this price on first 2 days
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Nice confirmation about this, waiting for distribution
Good jobs dev and team!

Best regards,
Patriarch.
my wallet stuck at 7051  Huh Huh any users can help me?? how to fix it?

If your internet goes down for just a second, sometimes it gets stuck and won't keep loading the blockchain.
Try restarting the Wallet. That should fix the issue.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Activity: 401
Activity: 520
KUWA.ai
my wallet stuck at 7051  Huh Huh any users can help me?? how to fix it?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Still a scam, too busy laughing.  Just waiting for my "I told you so" moment lol
"One powerful factor is the *entrenchment effect, also sometimes called the 'backfire effect.'

When someone believes something, evidence that what they believe is false sometimes causes them to believe it even more. The stronger the evidence that they're wrong, the more strongly they believe they're right.

Why? Because when you present evidence that something isn't true, people often respond by going through all the reasons they originally thought it was true. The stronger the evidence that it isn't true, the more they repeat to themselves all the reasons they believed it. When you mentally rehearse to yourself the things that made you believe something, you reinforce your belief in that thing."

-mt
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
ICO has been around for a long time,the price is still low,nothing change?
ico fund not enought for dump coin , better for finishing project first rebate app and mobile wallet
Lol , you right man, fist focus to project and investor first
hope pro will succes and list in big exchange for get best volume  Wink
Activity: 630
ICO has been around for a long time,the price is still low,nothing change?
ico fund not enought for dump coin , better for finishing project first rebate app and mobile wallet
Pages:
Jump to: