Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 45. (Read 140063 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Quotations are full
I'm happy if you shorten it
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Still a scam, too busy laughing.  Just waiting for my "I told you so" moment lol
Sure. Please keep on laughing while we're gaining double profit from our investment  Wink

$1600 in trading volume.  Yup.  Your rich.  Lol!!!!

why don't you see more than just that?
Most of that is buy orders, because were not selling

Look at the value!!!!! What's a buy order for 100 proc worth when it's 0.08 cents per proc??  People are making 3$ trades, it's a joke. 

27 BTC in sell orders, but none at these prices. That doesn't tell you something?
Also that people are holding instead of selling? that doesn't tell you something?
People are staking instead of selling. What about that?

LOL!!!!  anyone can choose a sell order price.  In real investments it's the same.  It's about how much money crosses the table.  Little bitch bids are called painting.  Nothing else matters?  My dog just shit in my yard.  I'm selling it for $200.  Oh look? A sell order, I'm rich.   A sell order is a price tag. Nothing more.

Again, because nobody is selling!!
I'm staking every 5 minutes why should I sell?
if anyone that didn't do the ICO they  would have to buy at the price WE put that sell order.....
come on.... are you new to this?
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
Still a scam, too busy laughing.  Just waiting for my "I told you so" moment lol
Sure. Please keep on laughing while we're gaining double profit from our investment  Wink

Look at the value!!!!! What's a buy order for 100 proc worth when it's 0.08 cents per proc??  People are making 3$ trades, it's a joke. 

27 BTC in sell orders, but none at these prices. That doesn't tell you something?
Also that people are holding instead of selling? that doesn't tell you something?

LOL!!!!  anyone can choose a sell order price.  In real investments it's the same.  It's about how much money crosses the table.  Little bitch bids are called painting.  Nothing else matters?  My dog just shit in my yard.  I'm selling it for $200.  Oh look? A sell order, I'm rich.   A sell order is a price tag. Nothing more.

Hello ProCurrency Community,

We have now been listed on Coinmarketcap.com;
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/procurrency/

Thank you.
Best regards,
Patriarch.
Thank you Patriarch. We can see that you put all the effort to bring this project ahead. I wonder where the hell are all those people who said this project was a scam.

Its already at 6x the ICO price. That's a great investment in my book!!

6x the ico? What exchange are you following? With 1600$ trading volume more or less and the current price? What dispensery are you at? Shoot me their number?

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Activity: 69

Thank you.
Best regards,
Patriarch.
Congrats!!!

-mt
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
Still a scam, too busy laughing.  Just waiting for my "I told you so" moment lol
Told you so? Prices are double ico. I could liquidate if I wanted. I believe the team will produce a decent product. They have delivered on most promises so far.
Activity: 175
Hi Dev, When will this coin be on Bitterx?

Huh
$1600 trading volume!!! Everyone must be rich now!!! Shucks....
Still a scam, too busy laughing.  Just waiting for my "I told you so" moment lol

Thank you.
Best regards,
Patriarch.
Thank you Patriarch. We can see that you put all the effort to bring this project ahead. I wonder where the hell are all those people who said this project was a scam.

Its already at 6x the ICO price. That's a great investment in my book!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Thank you.
Best regards,
Patriarch.
Activity: 182
★PlayAmo.com★

Thank you.
Best regards,
Patriarch.

Congratulations!  I want to see more features on site also.Thx.
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

Thank you.
Best regards,
Patriarch.
yes it even have bind in table to me, but no coins still

bounties or ICO coins bro?
I invested so I got my ICO coijns
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

Cryptopia have locked my account... I made a mistake in password input.

I tried to contact support but they don't answer.

Any hints?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: