Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 47. (Read 140063 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 253
Some Distribution has now started.
Please check your wallets. If you still have not provided your address, please submit that as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

I provided my address a week ago, but my PRO ADDRESS is still not filled in the participant's list. Filled it, please.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Please check your wallets. If you still have not provided your address, please submit that as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
hi, my wallet doesn't synchronize with the network. its stuck on block 4916. what do i do to get the wallet to synchronize with the network?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Distribution for investor only or all bounty?
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
Hello dev do you have web wallet version of this? Its because i can't DL since my pc is broke. Or maybe theirs other alternative here so that i can get my bounty payments.
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game

Best regards,
Patriarch.

I am new to all of this. Where and how do I get my address for my wallet?

visit this site : https://www.procommerce.io/
and you can see there wallet for download , according your OS

I did that and installed my wallet but I don't see the address. Do I need to create one and if so, how?
Click at left side, There is RECEIVE and click it after that you can see default address ,
there is two : - Normal address and Public Key,
Use Normal address and Put it on procommerce web site  
Activity: 720
Merit: 500

Best regards,
Patriarch.

already provid my adress, balance still 0 Cheesy im still waiting .
Activity: 8

Best regards,
Patriarch.

I did that and installed my wallet but I don't see the address. Do I need to create one and if so, how?
Changing the game

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Activity: 8

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Changing the game

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Nice information,, thank You dev
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Changing the game
SUDDENLY...

AlienCoin - POW/POS coin. - Halving every 500 blocks!

They did it without 71.13897234 BTC. Feel the difference:

Is very clearly very different between allien wallet and PROC, I think the system adopted by WALLET PROC more efficient and comfortable and PROC wallet not too much download block, lighter and efficient, I hope in the future many coins that have Wallet like this
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
SUDDENLY...

I found the difference: the AlienCoin wallet has additional Block Explorer embedded! So it is worth much more than 71.13897234!  Grin

One more difference though - Mr.Contreras already spent about 4BTC on exchange listings, even prior to releasing the coins. Its the first time I see a coin listed on 2 exchanges prior to even being launched  Grin
Thats a world record, and we all can see tell Mr.Contreras is very generous person ($5000 to be listed on two minor exchanges huh..), and/or exchange listing is the most important aspect of this ingenious project. ICO funds will definitely be spent with much care!  Roll Eyes
Idgi y compare some shit coin to a coin that wants to do something different
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
When bounty for twitter and fb paid?
Don't ask same question over and over again, learn to read whole thread before asking useless question.
Distribution will be send on 29th April, okay ?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
BOUNTIES & UPDATE

Bounties will be paid before this month ends.
ARTICLE & TRANSLATION Bounties will be handled through PM.
Please Generate an Address and kindly send it to me via PM if you participated in Article Bounties or Translation Bounties. I will make the sheet public a day or two before we sent out bounties.
For all other bounties, please check our sheets and make sure your address is posted to your ProCommerce.io account.

We are waiting for at least 70-75% of ICO participants to submit their PROC address to continue with distribution.
Mac Wallets will be released in a couple days, as well as Prolectrum Wallets.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

and how about facebook and twitter bounties sir? when it will be paid?

the main task is put your PROC addres on your PROC account, If you join as bounty participants , you not need worried about it .
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
SUDDENLY...

I found the difference: the AlienCoin wallet has additional Block Explorer embedded! So it is worth much more than 71.13897234!  Grin

One more difference though - Mr.Contreras already spent about 4BTC on exchange listings, even prior to releasing the coins. Its the first time I see a coin listed on 2 exchanges prior to even being launched  Grin
Thats a world record, and we all can see tell Mr.Contreras is a very generous person ($5000 is wasted spent to be listed on two minor exchanges huh..), and/or exchange listing is the most important aspect of this ingenious project. ICO funds will definitely be spent with much care!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
SUDDENLY...

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Well mobile wallets are delayed . I hope it would release soon. I just generated my desktop wallet address and I'm planning to use it just for a short time.
Activity: 620
For bounty hunter,
at April 01, 2017 Dev has said this plan:

To make the wait for our community more comfortable, we will be releasing everything in this order.
1. Wallet Released and Launch day (April 24th)
2. Release Code and Contract Exchanges (April 25th)
3. Setup Coin Escrow (April 26th)
6. Send bounty rewards (April 29th)

So please be patient for distribution Smiley

nice info buddy. Expect the distribution will not be delayed some time like when the wallet release Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
For bounty hunter,
at April 01, 2017 Dev has said this plan:

To make the wait for our community more comfortable, we will be releasing everything in this order.
1. Wallet Released and Launch day (April 24th)
2. Release Code and Contract Exchanges (April 25th)
3. Setup Coin Escrow (April 26th)
6. Send bounty rewards (April 29th)

So please be patient for distribution Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: