Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 53. (Read 140063 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 100
Put a fork in it,  this MLM scam is DONE!!!  I dunno why no one thought to email any of the large corporations that were "affiliated" with this mess.  Hopfully no one loses too much money as it is still really early on.

Dickie D.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Hello,

Whitepaper has been updated!! A few changes have been made to the staking reward and Ticker.
Please stay tuned, we will be releasing Wallets today or tomorrow.
We are very excited for this day to come. Everybody has been expecting this day, now we get to show off our hard work!!
Thank you all for your support!

Best regards,
Patriarch.
The exact time sir , come on prove that you guys did not fail . I saw an investor has been raging in this thread . Successful make pro
Just help to showing ss,

Heres a screenshot of BestBuy completely DENYING ANY INVOLVEMENT with procurrency and ipronetwork soooooo............

Dickie D

THANKYOU!!!!! I never post images in forums so had no idea lol!!

Dickie D
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
Just help to showing ss,

Heres a screenshot of BestBuy completely DENYING ANY INVOLVEMENT with procurrency and ipronetwork soooooo............

Dickie D

Dickie D
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
RealistaToken.com
Whether there will be another delay for distribution? Because the pros have been a long time in this case, and there is seldom any updates about coin pro
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018
Hello,

Whitepaper has been updated!! A few changes have been made to the staking reward and Ticker.
We are very excited for this day to come. Everybody has been expecting this day, now we get to show off our hard work!!

Best regards,
Patriarch.

What about releasing Android app, i see such plans in roadmap (April 2017)? I'm more interested in this, than in just coin wallet.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Keep moving forward building! PRO will dominate!  Grin

-mt
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Alright !!! Good times ahead for Pro commerce. I will be waiting for it. Rest assured it will be a flexible wallet because it is available on mobile and desktop platforms.
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
Hello,

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
Wallet realesed already?or still waiting?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I don't get it . Compared to recent ICOs that got millions, this merely got 70 BTC and yet it continued . Don't get me wrong I like the idea and the concept but I do feel it was no timely launched .
You win some, you lose some. Life goes on without missing a beat, trust me. I am no better than you, child. I am subjected to the same physics of investing, mining, trading, buying, marketing, and whatnot as anyone. All one can do in this life is fail until one succeeds; a fact of reality. This I can tell you, though. Creating problems where none exist neither changes the calculus of life nor changes the calculus of reality. Purge your mysticism, child.

-mt

Did the unicorn come with a saddle?

Dickie D.
You win some, you lose some. Life goes on without missing a beat, trust me. I am no better than you, child. I am subjected to the same physics of investing, mining, trading, buying, marketing, and whatnot as anyone. All one can do in this life is fail until one succeeds; a fact of reality. This I can tell you, though. Creating problems where none exist neither changes the calculus of life nor changes the calculus of reality. Purge your mysticism, child.

-mt
And marketingtiger, as your an investor apparently.... I certainly dont want your time.  If i just burnt my own money at home, at least it'd heat my house.

Dickie D.
"The terms can change due to unforeseen circumstances. Additionally, due to regulatory issues we are not allowed to talk of an investment, participants in the ICO are officially donating their BTC. "

I bet they LOVE all your donations guys.   Thats on their website.

Dickie D.
It is clear now that you do not have all the facts.

-mt

Ive read all 56 pages of all the NON-answers by the devs and all the cheerleading by your types.   Now if this is sooooooooo good.  Why do they need a MLM type ponzi scheme with uplines and downlines and commission based rewards just like ALL of the other scams?  AND miraculously going up in value 0.5c every ten days on the button???  TOTAL BULLSHIT.

Dickie D.
lol...

You are confused, child. Get your facts in a row, then you will have my time. Think straight (i.e., logically), then speak.

-mt

Your what we call an INVESTARD.   Why is this a british company run by mexicans from a website registered in the Indian Ocean anyway?  Also, did they promise you a free unicorn?
Have you actually posted any facts or are you just snooty cause you're chronically wrong?  LOL!!!!!!!

Dickie D.
"The terms can change due to unforeseen circumstances. Additionally, due to regulatory issues we are not allowed to talk of an investment, participants in the ICO are officially donating their BTC. "

I bet they LOVE all your donations guys.   Thats on their website.

Dickie D.
It is clear now that you do not have all the facts.

-mt

Ive read all 56 pages of all the NON-answers by the devs and all the cheerleading by your types.   Now if this is sooooooooo good.  Why do they need a MLM type ponzi scheme with uplines and downlines and commission based rewards just like ALL of the other scams?  AND miraculously going up in value 0.5c every ten days on the button???  TOTAL BULLSHIT.

Dickie D.
lol...

You are confused, child. Get your facts in a row, then you will have my time. Think straight (i.e., logically), then speak. Your foggy thinking (i.e., distorted/mystical facts, opinions, generalizations) will not help you. Creating problems where none exist is not proof of anything, child. Control your duplicity.

-mt
Ive also read that they have some of the best lawyers.  Pretty weird.  Most startups I follow/invest in dont have a lot of money to invest in industry leading MLM lawyers.  Especially when they didnt even hit their 100BTC goal lol.  Are they planning on getting sued already when they havent even launched?  Really?  How does that sound good to you cheerleaders out there?

PUMP AND DUMP.

Dickie D.
If procommerce or ipronetwork offered ANY VALUABLE information on their sites.  The average time spent on each site would certainly be more than 1-2 minutes.  Unless thats all it takes to trick people. 

Dickie D.

They put only advertisements, banners and empty words on their site. No other information is being presented, only incoherent rambling. I'm surprised they have that much visitors. Around 13-15 visitors per month. Who are these people and why are they even clicking links on their headless site. Wait for a little while and you will see the site going down due to expiration of hosting subscription.

They only get that many visitors because its a pump and dump scheme full of their cheerleaders posting about it on twitter and facebook with a bunch of clipart and dumb hashtags  #imallin

Dickie D.
And if your trusted news source is www.abc6.com for "news" on this..... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The articles is credited to *drumroll*............   ZippyRank!!!!!!

Too legit to quit. 

Dickie D. 
Pages:
Jump to: