Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 57. (Read 140063 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Delay again, still waiting for released Wallet
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
what no plans PRO input into bittrrex ?

Such scam projects usually make listing on YObit in the best case.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503

ICO 1 PRO what price?

ICO 1 PROC = $0,02-$0,04 per coin.

Thank you for the information

I might know when PRO sign exchanger?

what no plans PRO input into bittrrex ?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
iPRO Network offers would-be shoppers and merchants searching for real value impressive apps, a shopping mall and e-commerce products and services coupled with an awesome coin back rewards feature.   Grin

-mt
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." Mark Twain or Josh Billings, you pick

There is only one place that I know of where you can get coin back rewards like this and that is with PRO. Before PROC is placed on the public exchanges, it is valued at pre-launch pricing (currently $0.04 per).  After the launch, it will be at market. This is an exciting time and this launch is providing a rare opportunity.    Cool
Activity: 1204
Merit: 521

ICO 1 PRO what price?

ICO 1 PROC = $0,02-$0,04 per coin.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Android account is approved, when will the app be available on playstore?
PRO (currency) is not for sale: iPRO Network does not sell PRO (currency). Independent Sales Associates do not sell PRO (currency).

You do not have to buy e-commerce educational packages to receive PRO (currency). You can shop at places (4500+) you already shop to receive PRO (currency). Use the APPs developed by the hardworking Pro (team) to experience firsthand the core/true value of the PRO platform.

The APPs deliver every advantage/benefit you (as a shopper) could ever want/expect.  Grin

-mt
Activity: 2
ICO is done and PROC so close to to going on exchange, what an exciting future ProCommerce has.
I am certainly looking forward to the launch of the free app.  PROC is a game changer.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503

ICO 1 PRO what price?
Activity: 298
Hello,

We have great news!
Our developer Accounts for both Apple & Google Play have both been approved.
This means you will be able to download our App directly from your Apple and Android device!
We are still testing the API’s and we will set a Launch day soon.
Please bear with us as this process has not been easy.
Because of the delay, we will distribute Bounties 7 days after launch. Here are some ICO stats regarding Bounties and Coins sold.

81,880 PROC for Bounties
2,815,205.18 PROC to be distributed.

Translations - 8,188

Social media - 32,752

Signature campaign - 32,752

Articles. - 8,188

We are very close to Launch, and we will let you know the Official Launch day on March 31st by 10pm PST
On behalf of everyone working on this project, we would like to thank you for your patience and understanding as we finalize all details so our Launch is smooth and without any hiccups.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Great news! Congrats
Activity: 14
So no one thinks that this is part of the ponzi scheme? or am i the only one doing research on investing in this type of crypto currency? The only way you can invest is by buying through Fintact...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
Hello,

We have great news!
This means you will be able to download our App directly from your Apple and Android device!
Because of the delay, we will distribute Bounties 7 days after launch. Here are some ICO stats regarding Bounties and Coins sold.

81,880 PROC for Bounties

Translations - 8,188

Social media - 32,752

Articles. - 8,188

We are very close to Launch, and we will let you know the Official Launch day on March 31st by 10pm PST
On behalf of everyone working on this project, we would like to thank you for your patience and understanding as we finalize all details so our Launch is smooth and without any hiccups.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Great news. I wish the team their best of luck on their way to fulfilling the whole roadmap as planned before. 
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Hello,
We have great news!
81,880 PROC for Bounties
Translations - 8,188
Social media - 32,752
Articles. - 8,188

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Hi @Patriarch! Great news! Congratulations to the team! Everybody was waiting for this update! I would like to wish the Project good luck and success with the Launch! I cross my fingers 4 u!  Cheesy
Activity: 14
is this in connection with digitalcashteam.com? been reading this forum and have been trying to figure out whether or not i should put money in.

Thanks!

No.

Our official website is Procommerce.io

Thank you.

I find that hard to believe since it says right on the website "This site belongs to an INDEPENDENT SALES ASSOCIATE of the iPRONetwork" which the CEO is Armando CONTRERAS and on PRO is CARLOS CONTRERAS. There has to be some type of connection there. Trying to figure out what all that is?

Thank you,
Activity: 416
congration thanks info update sir  Cool
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
It is really good news and gets myself ecstatic to hear that ProCommerce coin will be finally launched and distributed. Plus those mobile apps are ready to be downloaded and used.
Nice devs!!! I knew you all were the real deal!! Whoop! Whoop! Producers rule!

-mt
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Hello,

We have great news!

81,880 PROC for Bounties

Translations - 8,188

Social media - 32,752

Articles. - 8,188

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Great achievement!You proved everyone wrong
Pages:
Jump to: