Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 55. (Read 140063 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
will this be on any exchanges or just its own?
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
What news about distribution? Have any progress with development process?
On previous page, Dev said:

The ProCurrency release will be on April the 24th, 2017.
To make the wait for our community more comfortable, we will be releasing everything in this order.

1. Wallet Release and Launch day (April 24th)
2. Release Code and Contact Exchanges (April 25th)
3.  Setup Coin Escrow. (April 26th)
6. Send bounty rewards ( April 29th)
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

Be here on April 24 as dev had announce that distribution date/ and desktop plus mobile wallet will be ready on the distribution date.
Activity: 112
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Cryptopia.co.nz
It's hilarious that no one actually knows anything about this platform.  This is only part of it but hey, FUD is what happens when you don't research or even try to contact support.  

I have no problem getting my questions answered but I guess that's part of growing up when at least 60% of all crypto enthusiasts are practically kids.  At least mentally lol.  

It's ok. We all have to grow up sometime.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
Forget about this coin wasting of time
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Remember the funds are still In escrow so how can It be a run away scam when funds are safe with escrow?
The developers of this project can not run away with any funds. AFAIK, according to the escrow terms, the funds are still with Dabs and Sebastian. Just ignore the users that are either mindlessly spamming the forum for their signature campaign money or spreading FUD in competing projects.

The worst case scenario is that the developer(s) don't deliver and the funds get returned to the investors.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hello!
We are thrilled to announce an official launch day.
It has been a great journey, one with many ups and downs. We have had great success in some aspects and delayed results in others. The launch delay has been constant, we found some weakness in certain areas of our platform that needed to be addressed. Some tasks took much longer than expected. So we kept pushing the date back and back. We now have a date which the entire ProCurrency team can meet without a doubt.

To make the wait for our community more comfortable, we will be releasing everything in this order.

3.  Setup Coin Escrow. (April 26th)

However, the wait is not for nothing. We will bring forth a faster, more secure, more robust, and more proactive network. We get a chance to show off our hard work and launch into the cryptocurrency realm with a strong backbone and make a significant impact. It also gives us enough time to prepare important documents, more bounties, implement marketing strategies and seek more partnerships. We will take this time to get ProCurrency listed on more exchanges and create a successful launch.

Best Regards,
Patriarch.

Thank you for the information, and everyone waited for the last update of Procom, this case is awaited.

The last update? Don't hold your breath waiting for him.

When he said --the last-- he meant it. This is an exit scam and the update is really the last one, time to move to greener pastures and move proc to the part of ur brain where u cant access it. Treat it like part of ur bad memories, join a course on recovery from being an addicted follower of busted crypto scam. Why the hell is it called proc? Do u guys distribute freeware on behalf of procmon creators. For those who wear a tinfoil hat procmon is a process monitor utility for windows system.
I think you should wait till 24th to see If dev delivers on his promise or not.It is immature to accuse anyone without any reasons.
Remember the funds are still In escrow so how can It be a run away scam when funds are safe with escrow?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
launch time is very near but there is no update here?
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Hello!
We are thrilled to announce an official launch day.
It has been a great journey, one with many ups and downs. We have had great success in some aspects and delayed results in others. The launch delay has been constant, we found some weakness in certain areas of our platform that needed to be addressed. Some tasks took much longer than expected. So we kept pushing the date back and back. We now have a date which the entire ProCurrency team can meet without a doubt.

3.  Setup Coin Escrow. (April 26th)

However, the wait is not for nothing. We will bring forth a faster, more secure, more robust, and more proactive network. We get a chance to show off our hard work and launch into the cryptocurrency realm with a strong backbone and make a significant impact. It also gives us enough time to prepare important documents, more bounties, implement marketing strategies and seek more partnerships. We will take this time to get ProCurrency listed on more exchanges and create a successful launch.

Best Regards,
Patriarch.

Thank you for the information, and everyone waited for the last update of Procom, this case is awaited.

The last update? Don't hold your breath waiting for him.

When he said --the last-- he meant it. This is an exit scam and the update is really the last one, time to move to greener pastures and move proc to the part of ur brain where u cant access it. Treat it like part of ur bad memories, join a course on recovery from being an addicted follower of busted crypto scam. Why the hell is it called proc? Do u guys distribute freeware on behalf of procmon creators. For those who wear a tinfoil hat procmon is a process monitor utility for windows system.
Activity: 429
I also noticed there was a little awkwardness on this project, the funds are released to the issuer or still hold escrow?

Holding funds in "escrow" does not always provide security. What if the escrow is fake or just a paid person?

Dabs & SebastianJu is Trusted escrow, do you think they are fake?
Keep calm!

Lol at these people. Been wondering from thread to thread for some great upcoming projects. And the name Sebastian Ju is probably the most reliable escrow in this community. And Dabs is one of the few selected moderators in this forum. So I can say 100% of the funds are safe. Devs just need to do their part.

LOL again for @Invester  Grin
I don't doubt Dab & Sbastian, I am sure they is Trusted.
I'm asking @ICOindex.com, look like he was dubious about escrow Grin
Activity: 275
I also noticed there was a little awkwardness on this project, the funds are released to the issuer or still hold escrow?

Holding funds in "escrow" does not always provide security. What if the escrow is fake or just a paid person?
I
Keep calm!

Lol at these people. Been wondering from thread to thread for some great upcoming projects. And the name Sebastian Ju is probably the most reliable escrow in this community. And Dabs is one of the few selected moderators in this forum. So I can say 100% of the funds are safe. Devs just need to do their part.

I am pretty confident that the escrow of the ico funds is done properly. However, that does not prevent the project to be a dissapointment. I have expressed and explained my concerns here, you can read it back if you want.
The escrow on the unsold coins for example, that is still quite vague and a potential threath, like icoindex.com also pointed out.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

Keep calm!

Activity: 429

Keep calm!
Activity: 275
I've warned people here that there are some fishy things about this ICO. I hope that the people who invested will see something in return, but i am not confident about that....
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Fuders are every where.Check any ANN thread and you will see them.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Dabs is a proven escrow person so why worry. Relax and chill wait for your tokens that will be distributed on April 24 together with the release of wallets.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505

When someone want to trick the community he will find the way to do it Grin
Activity: 67
ICOindex.com enables you to find the best ICOs

Activity: 620
Pages:
Jump to: