Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 82. (Read 140063 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 627
Hi Sir .. please update my rank + Avatar
from member to full member
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
Check out our first Blog

PRO is launching a free application that will allow the average Joes and Janes who currently shop online at their favorite retailers like Walmart, Best Buy, Priceline, and Macy’s just to name a few, to earn rebate rewards in the form of PRO cryptocurrency

WOW, that is really nice.
does this confirm those stores??? cus thats huge!

I can't say yes just yet, however, it is on our OFFICIAL blog  Wink
I hope that made sense.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

No it doesn't make sense.

You are saying that you have Walmart, Best Buy, Priceline and Macy's (to name just a few) lined up and agreed in writing to use your (unfinished) app and rebate their/your customers?
But you can't say "yes" just yet............Well, it does make sense, but only to the extent that it means you are deliberately misleading would-be investors to give you money based on your claim that huge retailers are committed to use your (otherwise useless and generic) app.

Do you have any proof whatsoever that you have even been in two way communication with any of these businesses that you name?
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
ho much btc collected so far?

31btc
Not bad and will continue to increase along the development of the team

Yep, especially there are so many scam icos, and the bitcoin price keeps at very high level which is more than 1k usd. I fully agree with you 31 btc is not bad. And quite good funding. which is worth more than 30k usd.
Activity: 401
maybe I do not quite understand why the little investor interest.
I just want to give a suggestion to hold a bounty rule article never too difficult,
maybe with so many who write articles about PRO commerce. an investor confidence and do not hesitate to join.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
HI Dev!
I am 118 in on the signature bounty sheet.
Why I am steel PENDING APPROVAL on the site?? (https://www.procommerce.io)
TY!
Activity: 756
Merit: 251

So this is the reason why people says bitcointalk is number 1 basis on new coins due to open threads with no restrictions. Sounds great.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

Q1. As far as I understood, the initial coin supply is fixed at 15B, and no coins will be burned. Obviously this means the about 99.95% of the supply will remain unsold. According to OP, all unsold coins will be divided to two parts. 25% to developers to use on Reward App, 75% to escrows. Remember - even 25% of unsold is huge number, which is orders of magnitude bigger than number of tokens actually sold on ICO!

Now the question: who will be the escrows for those 75% of coins, and who will hold those 25%?

Q2. In OP you tell about merchants, which will participate in the rebate program. I believe the success of this project depends on merchant adoption, with any software you release being secondary.

So the question is: do you have specific merchants you already have deals with? If yes, please list the names here.
If not, then please tell me which one of the team members has expertise on promotion to actual real-world merchants? Which kind of personal or business connections does he have to those merchants? What makes you believe they will even talk to you? They will not talk to anybody, you should know that.

Q3. What is the PoS rate of this coin (I mean inflation rate due to mew minted coins)?

This ^^^^^^

This thread is unreal.
Mundane twattering about twitter and bounties, not a fucking word about the lack of white paper or anything of substance relating to this shitcoin.

You keep mentioning merchants.

Why do you keep mentioning Macey's?
Do you have some sort of Memorandum of Understanding with them that they will use you?
Or is it just an impressive name to bandy about?
Walmart? 2.8% rebate?
Groupon? 8.4% rebate?

And, with any due respect, who the fuck is Carlos Contreras anyway?

Quote from: Pro press release
The most popular cryptocurrency forum, www.bitcointalk.org has yielded more than 42,017 views in multiple languages within the first 11 days of PRO’s announcement suggesting mass appeal.

Based on the information currently available, mass stupidity is more accurate. But what else is new?

Quote from: Pro disclaimer because they are breaking SEC laws
participants in the ICO are officially donating their BTC.
Activity: 287

31btc
Not bad and will continue to increase along the development of the team
Activity: 401
Why isn't my name listed participant signature
What wrong am I?
Please inform
and I also had 0.5 stake
How do you explain this sir?
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Activity: 428
Please check in escrow addres Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Activity: 249
The team coin reserve fund is too much, is this ico a threshold for successful ICO? I can't find the relevant info in OP. Dev holds too much fund, I am afraid they dump the coins.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Ok, so I have read everything available on this project.

Here are my questions, please take them seriously. I need those answered to finally decide whether I am going to invest:

Q1. As far as I understood, the initial coin supply is fixed at 15B, and no coins will be burned. Obviously this means the about 99.95% of the supply will remain unsold. According to OP, all unsold coins will be divided to two parts. 25% to developers to use on Reward App, 75% to escrows. Remember - even 25% of unsold is huge number, which is orders of magnitude bigger than number of tokens actually sold on ICO!

Now the question: who will be the escrows for those 75% of coins, and who will hold those 25%?

Q2. In OP you tell about merchants, which will participate in the rebate program. I believe the success of this project depends on merchant adoption, with any software you release being secondary.

So the question is: do you have specific merchants you already have deals with? If yes, please list the names here.
If not, then please tell me which one of the team members has expertise on promotion to actual real-world merchants? Which kind of personal or business connections does he have to those merchants? What makes you believe they will even talk to you? They will not talk to anybody, you should know that.

Q3. What is the PoS rate of this coin (I mean inflation rate due to mew minted coins)?

Small additional question to escrows:
Q4. I see a transaction out of escrow wallet: ca0b8fc77f4a2125bbd04b753047959f5553c5f083fa33735cafe162ddcf83ba. Is this the investment of one of the users (maybe FruitsBasket) refunded?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Huh.. I've found this thread on some ICO site. Have spent several hours to read the info in OP, website and the whole forum thread here...
Tired, too many bounty hunters here creating awful noise.
The 80% of the thread is useless bullshit posts from them.

Why the developers did not create separate thread for bounties, so the freebie lovers do not pollute the space on the official thread?
I have few other questions when I get some rest from reading all those useless posts.
Activity: 729
I personally wasn't sure, but let's see later with 22 days still to go. If the Crowdsale is fails, then the benefit is escrow  Smiley
I hope Crowdsale to be successful !
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Very weak charges to ICO occur, I expect that the first day will be more than 100 of BTC, but in the end we see now only 30 of BTC, and not the fact that before the ICO end collect even 50 of BTC, very sad that no one pays focus on interesting projects
ICO has collected 31 btc so far and with 22 days still to go,there is a chance that this ICO collected the 100 btc target.
I personally do not invest in a projects till the last day and there are many investors like me.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100

Patriarch

This multi accounts:

SIG AND AVATAR BOUNTY
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1On-4xfdhnM8N5_4Bc0YjSwOFaq-1t7PZonwqVn8jubY/edit#gid=0

cacucacok91

BitmarkInvest

BitmarkInvest

Dim4ik

DahonPao

Nazarov

Garryk

Here all the information:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1317458.20

Patriarch Good luck, and be attentive  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: