Pages:
Author

Topic: Profit mining calculator. More Than 250 Exchanges!! More than 400 pool!! - page 2. (Read 3022 times)

copper member
Activity: 201
Merit: 0
Why do you need a paid calculator if there are so many free ones for example whattomine
nobody forbids to use whattomine what's the problem?) I have a slightly different level of approach in providing information.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Why do you need a paid calculator if there are so many free ones for example whattomine
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
I changed the first post of the topic Wink

Man, Your first page is chaotic. Put at the beginning what one should do to have access to the page. And move link from the bottom to the beginning.
copper member
I changed the first post of the topic Wink
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
Hi everyone. The question is me)) Tell me how to place pictures in a forum post?

Use imgur.com service.
copper member
Hi everyone. The question is me)) Tell me how to place pictures in a forum post?
copper member
Hi, everybody. within 2 weeks there will be big changes in the functioning of the calculator. Wink
copper member
Can't send you a pm newbe to newbe. There is no persmision ( I have lost main account). Please provide email so can write you.

on my website all contacts are
copper member
It covers CPU/GPU mining but does it cover ASIC's using the Equihash algorithm?
Hey. I don't know what you mean.
Activity: 129
Merit: 17
It covers CPU/GPU mining but does it cover ASIC's using the Equihash algorithm?
copper member
And here is the first video about my calculator Smiley Smiley Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXl5S3EQK8
copper member
Hi, everybody. What do you think in the calculator you need to make graphs? chart prices, volumes, complexity, nethash and for what period?
Activity: 6
Hey. How can I access the calculator again?
copper member
Hello tell me where you can find tokens that are mined?
Good evening. Leave your feedback on this service. This calculator for mining coins really liked. I noticed that there is no LBK3 algorithm. It is a pity that there is no information on the hashrate of different video cards. Of course, I understand that for such a number of algorithms it is difficult to find real hash-rate figures. But it would be very convenient. I liked the division of coins into those that are on the stock exchange and those that do not exist. Service recommend. I would like to continue to use it. thank. Smiley
Hello. LBK3 algorithm this have coin Vertical (VTL)? but on forum she has algorithm Lyra2z (https://www.vtlcoin.io/) or do you know some other coin on this algorithm???
That's right, the Vertical (VTL) coin currently has the LBK3 algorithm. It used to be Lyra2z, but recently had a fork
is hash the same on the new algorithm as on lyra2z? I have corrected this parameter
No, the hash is different. For example, installation from 1080 * 7 on lyra2z gave 30.5 mx, and on lbk3 - 6100 mx
copper member
Good evening. Leave your feedback on this service. This calculator for mining coins really liked. I noticed that there is no LBK3 algorithm. It is a pity that there is no information on the hashrate of different video cards. Of course, I understand that for such a number of algorithms it is difficult to find real hash-rate figures. But it would be very convenient. I liked the division of coins into those that are on the stock exchange and those that do not exist. Service recommend. I would like to continue to use it. thank. Smiley
Hello. LBK3 algorithm this have coin Vertical (VTL)? but on forum she has algorithm Lyra2z (https://www.vtlcoin.io/) or do you know some other coin on this algorithm???
That's right, the Vertical (VTL) coin currently has the LBK3 algorithm. It used to be Lyra2z, but recently had a fork
is hash the same on the new algorithm as on lyra2z? I have corrected this parameter
copper member
copper member
Hi, everybody. Anyone can suggest the why so: tokens for 3 days appeared about 80, POW coins about 10, POS coins about 30 ?? represent the tokens would not be - as a pow would be worth Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: