Pages:
Author

Topic: Profit mining calculator. More Than 250 Exchanges!! More than 400 pool!! - page 3. (Read 3022 times)

copper member
Activity: 201
Merit: 0
Maybe do an average of the last XX transactions, then?
we do not transmit such data exchange
Activity: 182
Maybe do an average of the last XX transactions, then?
copper member
I've been using it for the last three days, it's probably the most comprehensive calculator I have used, it made me discover at least one good coin Smiley
I'm not sure the two profit calculation are necessary.

2. the calculator considers the last price of the transaction, which was on the coin on this exchange. On some exchanges, the price is overstated tenfold. To do this, I'm in the calculator and show the volumes from the exchanges. Soon we will add a function to calculate the price of max bid
I think you should also check the volume of the highest bid, otherwise it's too easy to throw off the calculator with a fake bid worth 0.000000001 BTC
Hello. Thanks for the feedback.
volume highest bid on does not transfer any of the 296 exchanges!
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean
if you mean the depth of the market, 80% of exchanges do not pass this parameter to us
I've been using it for the last three days, it's probably the most comprehensive calculator I have used, it made me discover at least one good coin Smiley

2. the calculator considers the last price of the transaction, which was on the coin on this exchange. On some exchanges, the price is overstated tenfold. To do this, I'm in the calculator and show the volumes from the exchanges. Soon we will add a function to calculate the price of max bid
I think you should also check the volume of the highest bid, otherwise it's too easy to throw off the calculator with a fake bid worth 0.000000001 BTC
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean
copper member
You generally have a good site with a calculator, but it needs some improvment. The browser Opera does not display the names of coins, probably you have some kind of error in the site code.
Yes, we have such a problem. We will fix it soon
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
You generally have a good site with a calculator, but it needs some improvment. The browser Opera does not display the names of coins, probably you have some kind of error in the site code.
copper member

copper member
tell me how knowing the diff to bring nethash Huh
copper member
I tested this calc. Very interested, but need some bug fixes and add some features. Some coins have not correct calculating. but generally interesting.
Thanks for the feedback. Here is some explanation:
1. I physically do not have time to view the correct reward for the block for all 1200 coins
3. for some coins at a small volume prices are VERY high. but not one exchange us the glass of prices is not transmitting
BUT if you substitute these coins (complexity, reward for the block, the price at which the calculations were made), You will get the same result that my calculator shows
so if you choose a coin for mining from my calculator, then you need to check: the reward for the block, and at least a glass of prices on the exchange!!!
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
I tested this calc. Very interested, but need some bug fixes and add some features. Some coins have not correct calculating. but generally interesting.
copper member
Now the calculator monitors 1200 pow coins  Wink
copper member
Today finished describing the coins from all 357 exchanges and 492 pool Wink
copper member
we will soon integrate into awesome miner Wink
copper member
Does it work for BZEdge?

Can I get a login?
Hey. I do not understand Your question about BZEdge? if the coin Bzedge (BZE) I have considered 20.09 about how to login and everything described on the website in the help and in the cap threads
Activity: 66
Does it work for BZEdge?

Can I get a login?
copper member
Hi, everybody. for today added 3 coin. 1 of them is scam, 2 seems like nothing Undecided
Activity: 155
My access period is over, but the calc is really good, a lot of options.
If You wish to use it further, drop me a PM
Thank you, sending you a pm.
copper member
Today added 5 new exchanges)
copper member
My access period is over, but the calc is really good, a lot of options.
If You wish to use it further, drop me a PM
Pages:
Jump to: