Pages:
Author

Topic: Profit mining calculator. More Than 250 Exchanges!! More than 400 pool!! - page 4. (Read 3022 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
My access period is over, but the calc is really good, a lot of options.
copper member
Activity: 201
Hi, everybody. prompt whether it is necessary to make a rating of exchanges in my calculator?
copper member
This is strange website without SSL certificate. The main page doesn’t open for a few seconds. I see no reason to use such a product instead of whattomine. It is reliable and has a good speed.
Thank you for your comment, we will work on this bug
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
This is strange website without SSL certificate. The main page doesn’t open for a few seconds. I see no reason to use such a product instead of whattomine. It is reliable and has a good speed.
copper member
what's the purpose of Profit Net hash/day ? This field seems waaaaay off . It's basically either showing same amount as profit diff/day or 0 $ . Can you explain a bit further about this- what's the exact difference between profit diff./day and profit net hash/day ?

https://i.gyazo.com/1903fb28b51f120dd8b50c0a140fe505.png

the first column is calculated according to the formulas of the profit diff, the second column is considered to be % of Your power to power the entire network ( AlgorithmHashRate / (NetworkHashPS + AlgorithmHashRate)) * $coinday)
Many explorers do not tell us the power of the whole network because of this in this column and there is 0
copper member
Hi, everybody. for today only one pow coin Undecided

hi!

please send me login/pass. I can't write message to you - you don't accept message from newbies. Sad
Fixed)
Activity: 107
Merit: 11
what's the purpose of Profit Net hash/day ? This field seems waaaaay off . It's basically either showing same amount as profit diff/day or 0 $ . Can you explain a bit further about this- what's the exact difference between profit diff./day and profit net hash/day ?

Activity: 9
Hi, everybody. for today only one pow coin Undecided

hi!

please send me login/pass. I can't write message to you - you don't accept message from newbies. Sad
copper member
Today i receive message:

"We're sorry we can't login

Your access time is over! "

!!!

Hey. Your test period time is over

Test period is too short. Only 1-2 days?
How much this service cost?

a minimum of 2 days. It is enough to understand the functionality of the calculator and its capabilities. else desirable in personal rubbing shoulders please...
Activity: 55
Merit: 3
Today i receive message:

!!!

Test period is too short. Only 1-2 days?
How much this service cost?
copper member
Can I have an account ?

Thanks

i cant send to private.

I replied to Your letter
copper member
Hi, everybody. tell me who knows the algorithm Argon2d and Argon2id are algorithms for CPU? they don't work on video cards? Undecided

Yes, sure for CPU, cpuminer-opt supporto those, GPU i don't know.

Bue.

Thanks
copper member
Why there are just 1080Ti and 1060 GPU ?
Hey. Because I only have 1060 6G and 1080 ti cards (all manufacturers), I will take off all performance on all 110 algorithms soon. On the rest of the cards I have no such information
copper member
Today i receive message:

!!!

Activity: 14
Can I have an account ?

Thanks

i cant send to private.
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
Why there are just 1080Ti and 1060 GPU ?
Activity: 55
Merit: 3
Today i receive message:

!!!
Activity: 28
Hi, everybody. tell me who knows the algorithm Argon2d and Argon2id are algorithms for CPU? they don't work on video cards? Undecided

Yes, sure for CPU, cpuminer-opt supporto those, GPU i don't know.

Bue.
copper member
Activity: 155
Request sent via mail.
Pages:
Jump to: