Pages:
Author

Topic: PROFITABLE ALTCOINS - page 2. (Read 1932 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 05:48:27 AM
Every altcoin I believe is all very profitable, all you have to do is when to buy and when is a good time to sell it. Buying a low price right now is a good choice because all markets are red, and I suggest you can buy altcoins like Zcash, Monero, XRP and many more good altcoin for investment and very profitable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 05:39:25 AM
Alts is not one of the coin like btc, there are many alts in the market and all them aren't the same coins, so you can't judge them all like it was always the same project            
Activity: 433
July 29, 2018, 05:35:35 AM
Litecoin, ripple and dash mostly, maybe we can add here monero. These altcoins are old and they've already created their good community around the projects to support it            
Activity: 84
July 29, 2018, 05:35:27 AM
if you want for long term profits I would recommend you to invest in etherium or eos
Activity: 308
July 29, 2018, 05:30:53 AM
Today you have an attractive opportunity to buy promising altcoins at low prices:  TRX, ONT, OCN, ZIL, ADA, XEM, ICX and many others. I would recommend you to invest in altcoins listed on the first page of CMC, don't buy sheetcoins because it's too risky.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
July 29, 2018, 05:24:27 AM
I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little bit BTC amount.I want to get some profit from trading or holding altcoins.what are the altcoins that I can buy?

option you can buy altcoin which has the top ranking in the marketcap range .. try to open and analyze it. you must do so for your experience and knowledge. eth can be the best reference of other crypto.
Activity: 196
July 29, 2018, 05:18:52 AM
which I see many altcoins that could benefit in the future and with this now altcoin prices are also still not stable and up then so far there are still many people who hold altcoin for a long time until altcoin prices back up and could benefit again

Activity: 98
July 28, 2018, 10:43:50 PM
if I think personally if you are going to invest in altcoin field there should choose ETH to invest. because ETH has a stable value in the crypto market.
Activity: 80
July 28, 2018, 10:31:03 PM
I would aim for NEO, cardano, EOS, ethereum and ripple, probably the later in the most part because personally I think it is the most promising of the five.
Activity: 87
July 28, 2018, 10:23:01 PM
My strategy is to hedge between multiple promising projects and HOLD. The market eats so many day traders. It's too dangerous for the average investor.

Hold until I double my money, pull out the original investment, then play with the rest.

Hold for 1 year, then rebalance. In the US, taxes are much lower if you wait a year and claim long-term capital gains tax.

This strategy minimizes taxes, maximizes Hodling, spreads risk among multiple currencies, and removes stress and risk from the game (when you pull original investment out).
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
July 28, 2018, 10:18:10 PM
You should invest in Organicco project. They have company, solution and partners.
No scam, no FUD. Just positive info from team and partners.
You can check info and join here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoairdrop-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3379079
Activity: 364
July 24, 2018, 03:58:03 AM
I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little bit BTC amount.I want to get some profit from trading or holding altcoins.what are the altcoins that I can buy?
how much money you have, the most important enough to buy altcoin you want. do you want to sell your bitcoin to buy altcoin? my advice do not, you better keep your bitcoin assets. if you have the funds without having to sell your bitcoin, my advice is to buy Ethereum. because Ethereum has a good future and a clear concept, plus it has a large volume.
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
July 24, 2018, 02:53:36 AM

its hard to say, but if you want to wait a little bit longer, I very recommend you to buy Credits (CS). they already release their MAINNET. and the price are still cheap now. it just 0,3$. if you already research with your own, this project very promising and consistence. their progress step by step already realized.  with their Main Vision to be a fastest blockhain with 1.000.000 Transaction/s (TPS).
Activity: 173
July 24, 2018, 02:45:37 AM
There are many altcoin who currently are indeed potential. in fact, I would also like to soon be able to altcoin some of the collection. Altcoin that does bring in much profit is Neo, Ethereum and EOS also. Currently these three altcoin are being crowded into the talks.
Activity: 100
July 24, 2018, 02:38:24 AM
you have to study the market and decide which altcoins you will invest in
Activity: 910
July 24, 2018, 02:32:32 AM
You are troubled by the value of your funds now, if you only have a bit of bitcoin, maybe altcoin like ZRX, ADA, and XRP is suitable to be your investment because of its low value but has good growth. more advice before that, you should try to better understand your investment in crypto, starting from information, start-up or any lesson that can make it easier for you to know the value of crypto that you want to invest.
I think it's better to hold XRP or XLM if you do not have much money, because the two altcoins I think have a good future but if the funds you have enough to buy ETH better buy it, because the best altcoin is ethereum.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
July 24, 2018, 02:30:35 AM
I think the best thing you should do is take a tour around coinmarketcap, maybe you can dedicate a day or two for that and check some reputable coins and see their price history. This will guide your judgment when you are entering the market and also check if such project still has active development team and community too. All this plays a good role in how profitable a coin is and will be in times to come.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
July 24, 2018, 02:30:06 AM
No one can accurately provide you an answer to this question op. You need to do your own research and figure out which coins or tokens you are interested in and decide whether you wish to take the risk by investing into this market or not. Obviously, the popular coins like Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Stellar Lumens, NEO etc are safer choices while the less popular coins and tokens are far riskier investments. Choose wisely op.
Activity: 364
July 24, 2018, 02:28:36 AM
I am not into trading but i don’t think it is ideal to do trading with altcoins. Yes it may be cheaper compared to bitcoin but altcoin prices are more unpredictable than bitcoin. So i suggest that if you really interested to buy altcoin just to it for long term investment but not to trade and ethereum would be the best choice.
Activity: 122
July 24, 2018, 02:21:16 AM
I think that as a newbie, what you should not do first is not eager to invest in which cryptocurrency, but also to be familiar with this market to accumulate some investment experience, so that you can avoid many risks in the investment, I hope you can gain something.
Pages:
Jump to: