Pages:
Author

Topic: PROFITABLE ALTCOINS - page 3. (Read 1932 times)

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 02:19:26 AM
I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little bit BTC amount.I want to get some profit from trading or holding altcoins.what are the altcoins that I can buy?
You are troubled by the value of your funds now, if you only have a bit of bitcoin, maybe altcoin like ZRX, ADA, and XRP is suitable to be your investment because of its low value but has good growth. more advice before that, you should try to better understand your investment in crypto, starting from information, start-up or any lesson that can make it easier for you to know the value of crypto that you want to invest.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
July 24, 2018, 02:15:23 AM
You can get as much as many coin as you want when you join different campaigns and grow in there, and for then you can ian invest and trade and sell make profit... all these coins have potential to grow and become big and profitable as ever.

There are many altcoins with great potential but still being underrated like stellar and NEO but when it comes to cost effective altcoin you can go for alts like policy pal,  DIW, We power as these altcoins can yield a good profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 02:12:02 AM
I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little bit BTC amount.I want to get some profit from trading or holding altcoins.what are the altcoins that I can buy?

Ripple, etc, ltc, zcash and dash. Maybe we can add monero to the list. These altcoins are old ones and they have already created their community around their projects. And some of them are very popular in Assian markets. They would be good choices.
There is nothing to be specific as profitable altcoins, because everything depends upon the skills in trading as well the mentality to have patience and make use of it at the right time. This will get good profit as the price pumps unexpected and need to be active to use the chance.
i may agree on it for me too what i see this or here also are there is no profitable or may become the best coin because as long as i know own study and making research this is where you can deside which is profitable altcoin for you.

I would not trade you now. Take some money, and then spend it on good coins like Ethereum or Waves and hold it! Now keeping coins is one of the most effective courses, the odds are rising.
I think the most beneficial altcoin is Bitcoin and Ethereum because I see these two coins have blockchain technology and that way you can invest any time in Bitcoin and Ethereum especially now that these two coins have not been stable even though nowadays many people are investing on both of these coins to help restore the price of both

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
July 24, 2018, 02:10:30 AM
You can get as much as many coin as you want when you join different campaigns and grow in there, and for then you can ian invest and trade and sell make profit... all these coins have potential to grow and become big and profitable as ever.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 02:04:11 AM
In this days, I invest the popular coins as ETH, NEO etc. Because when the market turn back green, they will fix themselves fast
copper member
Activity: 73
July 24, 2018, 02:01:55 AM
you can try investing in popular altcoins such as Ethereum Neo and Eos . investing in them is the safest in my opinion

Try DogeCoin also, it have strong community and stable price
DogeCoin is my favourite altcoin to buy and it always increase my BTC for trade
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
July 24, 2018, 01:49:11 AM

Buy altcoin in top 200 - 100, look info of it. It can make big profit for you or you can buy and hold altcoin on top 30. But profit will be less. I suggest XLM, ZRX and ICX
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 24, 2018, 01:38:50 AM
I have been here few months ago and can say profitble altcoins to be buy and sell at the moment were have high volume of buyers and sellers. You can play along this moment. Set your price, in this game someone will win amd someone will loss. Make sure to have enough skill in day trading, know some tecniques use as the basis when the right time. Anyway, experience is the best lecture
Activity: 86
July 24, 2018, 01:29:41 AM
you can try investing in popular altcoins such as Ethereum Neo and Eos . investing in them is the safest in my opinion
Activity: 72
July 24, 2018, 01:32:46 AM
I will not give you the coins I am investing because I have conflicts of interest, but I will give you some tips that you can use yourself to identify the altcoins that will give you the best return.

Read the whitepaper. Identify the technical advantages and risks of this coin.

Understand the economic model. Not just the coin supply and inflation, but what will motivate adoption in the near, medium and long-term, what mechanisms provide price stability or instability, how security and development is rewarded.

Get to know not just the development team, but how new people are drawn into the team. Is there any vetting process for skill or loyalty to the roadmap? Are they volunteers or paid? By a central foundation or diverse companies or what? That will be key to the long-term survival of the coin.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
July 24, 2018, 01:27:45 AM
A number of altcoin are at very low price.  Now a day approx all altcoins are at buy level.  But only few one are good for investment. XVG, XRP, NEO, DASH, ETH, WAVES, STRATIS are very good coins for long term investment.
According to you have to wait for the growth of coins

by the way, I like the list of the coins and I have some of that coins in my wallet and I think each coin can increase in anytime. but I have a big expecting for xvg, xrp, neo, and waves and I see each coin have a big profitability to make the highest price again. but I still waiting for the ethereum to get down for a while because I want to buy another ethereum Grin
Activity: 518
July 22, 2018, 05:36:00 AM
A number of altcoin are at very low price.  Now a day approx all altcoins are at buy level.  But only few one are good for investment. XVG, XRP, NEO, DASH, ETH, WAVES, STRATIS are very good coins for long term investment.
According to you have to wait for the growth of coins
Activity: 132
July 22, 2018, 04:12:31 AM
Hello friends, I think buying acotton is a dangerous thing. If you want to get huge profits, you must buy those currencies with very low value and wait for them to rise, but they are unstable because they are just starting out. So very dangerous. Investing in them requires caution.
I think that in addition to Bitcoin, the best altcoin is Ethereum, and the rest are not optimistic.
Activity: 193
July 22, 2018, 04:11:10 AM
I think its better altcoins for now is doge coin and neo coin and doge because when it comes in profit this coin are profitable if you willing to wait.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 04:10:27 AM
if you ask like that of course you will get different answers from each member, and will certainly make you confused yourself,
I think you should check directly and compare it yourself because every perception, everyone's argument here is different,
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 22, 2018, 04:06:13 AM
There are a lot of altcoins that are suitable for purchase now, but I personally like to buy new coins, because these coins always have independent prices when they are listed!
AE
KEY
ARP
Activity: 53
Merit: 13
July 22, 2018, 04:03:40 AM
As I mentioned this earlier in other threads

I think you should invest in
RPX
QLC
SONM

Reason: check them out and research a little and their all time high prices.
Upto 20x is possible.

And invest in CPX.
Again check them out and you would be drooling to buy them
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
July 22, 2018, 03:48:06 AM
Today, altcoins with certain utility or use case can survive in long run and are only profitable. Such coins have a project and working product to back them because that particular product will keep the demand going and hence, can take the price to new heights. One should go long term in such coins. But if you are into short term or day trading, any pump/dump or garbage coin can work as well for quick profit.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 22, 2018, 03:42:38 AM
the point is you should research before buying some coins such as coin price stability, how many transactions whether buying/selling coins its If I still ETH is the best to invest.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 03:27:14 AM
You can choose good altcoins below $1. It means you get more coins with small investment. It will not take long time for a good altcoin to rise in prices. There are a lot of good altcoins out there in the market. For instance, cardano, stellar, tron, MTC are good coins that carry capacity to grow over the time. Ripple, cindicator, and verge are also good.
Pages:
Jump to: