Pages:
Author

Topic: PROFITABLE ALTCOINS - page 8. (Read 1932 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 110
November 06, 2017, 04:18:05 AM
I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little bit BTC amount.I want to get some profit from trading or holding altcoins.what are the altcoins that I can buy?

If you have low funds you have two option. One that requires a lot of time invested is trading. This means you buy altcoins at a low price and sell them for profit at a bigger pricer. But you need to read a lot of news and be in touch with the market almost permantly. Also you need to do a lot of transasctions and study the technique of trading.
Youre second option is to invest in ICO. This means you have to research and decide on 2-3 ICOs you believe in and buy some tokens. The advantage is that you can get them at a cheap price, you may get a bonus at buying and you can gain some tokens from doing refferals campains.
The key is tot make a good research before you invest youre money and the results wish surreley come. Best of luck!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
November 06, 2017, 04:07:26 AM
I am a newbie to BTC field.I have little bit BTC amount.I want to get some profit from trading or holding altcoins.what are the altcoins that I can buy?

It all depends on the timing mate. There is no single altcoin that is going to make you profit guaranteed. It simply just does not work like that. If you want to make a profit consistently, then you need to pick the right timing.

Right now, STEEM, WAVES, QTUM and OMG are good buys in my opinion. They may see prices going up soon.

Also, another thing is, never invest in shit coins that have no dev involvement and is all hype.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
November 06, 2017, 03:40:30 AM
Just mine them as soon as they come out at least for the first few days, some of them gonna make it.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 03:39:44 AM
At the moment I am looking at investing in an upcoming ICO called Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation. All proceeds raised will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. I am looking to make a serious investment so check them out and let me know what you think.

lol, NOBODY can expect an exact % of appreciation. That is complete BS.
Do your own research, and yeah - buy the s2x dip on the 15th, everything will be cheap as hell.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 03:36:45 AM
At the moment I am looking at investing in an upcoming ICO called Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation. All proceeds raised will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. I am looking to make a serious investment so check them out and let me know what you think.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
November 06, 2017, 03:35:16 AM
I also think that it isn't very good time to buy altcoins right now. Markets have changed a lot.
Anyways, there are some undervalued coins like sonm, golem, edgeless.
There are some pos coins like waves.
There are some fund coins like taas, ddf.

These are pretty much profitable mate.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
November 06, 2017, 03:31:38 AM
Now centra and waves two coins are undervalued because of hardfork soon it will rise after hardfork because of good working product and great team. Centra is already distributed and operating with multi cryptocurrency and crypto assets card and wallet. Waves supporting smartcontracts creation in low cost and less time and ability trade tokens inside platform.
Yes i do agree being a huge fan of altcoin in this year i have seen Centra has done most successful ICO and they delivered the working product and team quite active in all the social forums . I think it is the only Crypto card or wallet support all crypto currency including ERC20 tokens like crypto assets really great concept . After november 16 fork Centra will hit strong pump.
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
November 06, 2017, 03:24:01 AM
There are lots of profitable altcoin in the crypto market but it will depend on the amount of your capital, just choose coin that fits for your capital, make a research and make your self discover study which coin is the best for you also it should need to do that every time you want to trade.
Activity: 434
November 06, 2017, 03:18:54 AM
Now centra and waves two coins are undervalued because of hardfork soon it will rise after hardfork because of good working product and great team. Centra is already distributed and operating with multi cryptocurrency and crypto assets card and wallet. Waves supporting smartcontracts creation in low cost and less time and ability trade tokens inside platform.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 03:06:47 AM
Almost every coin is profitable when your entry and timing is good. Otherwise, every coin is a losing trade. When you're here to make money without learning or any idea what you're doing, you're usually heading for a loss. I'd suggest to learn and educate yourself first and you might profit in the process.
Activity: 826
November 06, 2017, 03:05:14 AM
I think now it's a bad idea to buy alts. Near to 16 November will be the best time to buy on the deep.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 03:01:33 AM
A number of altcoin are at very low price.  Now a day approx all altcoins are at buy level.  But only few one are good for investment. XVG, XRP, NEO, DASH, ETH, WAVES, STRATIS are very good coins for long term investment.

How about Kyber and ACT?
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
November 06, 2017, 02:55:29 AM
A number of altcoin are at very low price.  Now a day approx all altcoins are at buy level.  But only few one are good for investment. XVG, XRP, NEO, DASH, ETH, WAVES, STRATIS are very good coins for long term investment.
Activity: 532
November 06, 2017, 02:28:49 AM
You should buy undervalued altcoins for example ones below $5-10M to triple your money. But do not play with scam coins
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://exip.live/
November 06, 2017, 02:03:09 AM
Pages:
Jump to: