Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰💰💰[ProfitTrailer] Bittrex - Poloniex - Binance 💰THE BEST TRADING BOT 💰 - page 11. (Read 10871 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Would it be possible to have feedback from users ?

On the demo, I see a balance with 8682.55 USD and I see 34.76 USD profit for the last week.
Is it correct ?
Activity: 332
Merit: 251
Why Should You Choose ProfitTrailer?

1- It only costs 0.03 BTC.
2- It's one of best if not already THE BEST trading bot currently available.
3- Our community has grown 1600% + in JUST 4 MONTHS .
4- it is now trusted by more than 6800 USERS !!!!!!!.
5- We have support in 10+ different languages.
6- Are you still reading the reasons? Huh Huh Huh Comeeee onnn, go get your license NOW! Wink Wink Wink

https://profittrailer.com/pt/ha/

ProfitTrailer
We trail the trends!
I just purchased the software for binance on a macbook pro. In my terminal its stating: Consecutive trigger is not supported for Binance exchange

any idea what is happening and how to fix. The profit trader monitor site does pop up on my browser and i can see what i have but...there is no config tab?

also do i have to go to terminal and do the entire install process just to log on? because everything i restart i have to do the entore process again. any help here is much appreciated.

The consecutive trigger is not yet available on binance, so you can just ingore that message.
To be able to see the config tab you first need to setup your password on the application.properties file
server.password = put your password
after that you also need to add the following line below also on the application.properties file
server.enableConfig = true

Restart the bot and you will be able to see the config tab on your monitoring page.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I just purchased the software for binance on a macbook pro. In my terminal its stating: Consecutive trigger is not supported for Binance exchange

any idea what is happening and how to fix. The profit trader monitor site does pop up on my browser and i can see what i have but...there is no config tab?

also do i have to go to terminal and do the entire install process just to log on? because everything i restart i have to do the entore process again. any help here is much appreciated.
Anxious for the next sale. Any word on when the next sale will be?
Sorry, but there is no ETA
myn
Activity: 5
Anxious for the next sale. Any word on when the next sale will be?

4- it is now trusted by more than 6000 USERS !!!!!!!.
6- Are you still reading the reasons? Huh Huh Huh Comeeee onnn, go get your license NOW! Wink Wink Wink

ProfitTrailer
We trail the trends!
Wow, i read the last days about this bot and i like it. Is it possible to affiliate this ?
Already answered in PM  Smiley
Is it easy to set up? Will I get the same results as you or do I need to config it personally to reach those numbers?
Any updated excel document of results since you started? Do I still get Binance for free if I sign up for Bittrex?

Yes, its very easy to setup, there are now a ton of videos that explains how to get started.
The binance promotion is over, it ended December 31st sorry.

Thanks
Activity: 2
Wow, i read the last days about this bot and i like it. Is it possible to affiliate this ?
Activity: 6
Is it easy to set up? Will I get the same results as you or do I need to config it personally to reach those numbers?
Any updated excel document of results since you started? Do I still get Binance for free if I sign up for Bittrex?

4- it is now trusted by more than 5900 USERS !!!!!!!.

ProfitTrailer
We trail the trends!
do you accept any other coin? like ETH
No sorry. At the moment only BTC is accepted.
Activity: 8
do you accept any other coin? like ETH
Yea, 0.09 BTC right now is over $1,300. That's over 2 straight months of BTC mining profits out the window (assuming you're using an S9). Seems a bit much, but what do I know? Smiley
You don`t need to buy all 3 exchanges, you can just pick one and trade more money on it, at the end of the day you will make almost the same.
Can you please consider discount or updating prices. BTC has gone up 40% in last month which makes this tool very expensive.

This bot is actually cheap for the amount of money you can make with it. Usually most people pay it off in less than a week.
Activity: 48
Activity: 20
Yea, 0.09 BTC right now is over $1,300. That's over 2 straight months of BTC mining profits out the window (assuming you're using an S9). Seems a bit much, but what do I know? Smiley
Activity: 1
Can you please consider discount or updating prices. BTC has gone up 40% in last month which makes this tool very expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: