Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰💰💰[ProfitTrailer] Bittrex - Poloniex - Binance 💰THE BEST TRADING BOT 💰 - page 8. (Read 10836 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 251
Hi drsub.

I do not understand what the benefit is of using a reseller? The wiki and discord community supplies great information.

Please also explain what is the benefits the reseller gets when I sign up via https://profittrailer.com/pt/ha/?

Thank you kindly Smiley

You are buying direct from the site, not a website reseller.
If you use my link i will get a small comission, that's all the benefit. The price you will pay is still 0.03 btc using any referral link or not.  Grin
The help you will get is the same, i would still help you even if you don't buy using my referral link  Wink
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
What type of answer are you looking for other than Yes or No.

The answer is yes.
Activity: 504
Activity: 7
Hi drsub.

I do not understand what the benefit is of using a reseller? The wiki and discord community supplies great information.

Please also explain what is the benefits the reseller gets when I sign up via https://profittrailer.com/pt/ha/?

Thank you kindly Smiley
Hello,
Can the bot work only in arbitrage mode, between two or more exchanges?

No, this is not an arbitrage bot.
Activity: 11
Hello,
Can the bot work only in arbitrage mode, between two or more exchanges?
Why Should You Choose ProfitTrailer?

1- It only costs 0.03 BTC.
2- It's one of best if not already THE BEST trading bot currently available.
3- Our community has grown 2000% + in JUST 4 MONTHS .
4- it is now trusted by more than 7200 USERS !!!!!!!.
5- We have support in 10+ different languages.
6- Are you still reading the reasons? Huh Huh Huh Comeeee onnn, go get your license NOW! Wink Wink Wink

https://profittrailer.com/pt/ha/

ProfitTrailer
We trail the trends!
I know I'm a newbie here, but let me just say that I just bought this bot yesterday solely based on the community. The discord communities (official, CryptoGnome's, and Crypto Crow's - to a lesser extent) around this bot are amazing at sharing information, tweaking settings, sharing settings that work and even sharing screenshots of profits made. Check out CrytpoGnome and Crypto Crow's YouTube videos and you can learn the ins and outs of the program and they even share their setting for free. If you are new to bot trading, like I am, this is great place to start.

I will try to update how things are going from time to time in case anyone is interested.

Thanks for your feedback.
Activity: 5
Hi ! i'm another newbie and i'm interested to see how it works for you Smiley
now i'm trying the cryptognome low balance strategy...
Activity: 11
I know I'm a newbie here, but let me just say that I just bought this bot yesterday solely based on the community. The discord communities (official, CryptoGnome's, and Crypto Crow's - to a lesser extent) around this bot are amazing at sharing information, tweaking settings, sharing settings that work and even sharing screenshots of profits made. Check out CrytpoGnome and Crypto Crow's YouTube videos and you can learn the ins and outs of the program and they even share their setting for free. If you are new to bot trading, like I am, this is great place to start.

I will try to update how things are going from time to time in case anyone is interested.
Hi I've just bought the bot so i'm a real noob Smiley

where can i find optimal settings ? now its working with default settings and it's earned 2% in 3 hours  Shocked

do i have to change something ?

Let it run with default settings until you can learn more about the bot and tweak the settings.
Just bought a license for Poloniex! Currently running on my own Raspberry Pi at home... I have some question about the monitoring panel..

1. Is it possible to make it accessible from outside?
2. Is there a "Connectivity Status" indicator, so I can see if Pi is up or down? Currently, if the Pi is offline, the top right will show sort of like spinning icon (which is kind of hard to see from a distance), and occasionally shows flashing red message, but will disappear in a sec. I prefer like a red/green light indicator, so you can see right way (something similar to Stop ProfitTrailer button).

3. From time to time there will be a power outage in my area. So, I test if the Pi will be able to boot up automatically again, however when the Pi boot up, it said that the file ProfitTrailerData.json is corrupted, so I deleted it and use the ProfitTrailerData.json.backup and it runs just fine. Question is, can this be automatically done? Or is there a way to prevent this?

Thanks!

1- yes, you will open monitoring page by typing your ipaddress:port/monitoring
you will need to enable the port you are using.
2- no
3- no

I would suggest you run the bot on a VPS, it will probably cost you only 7-9 usd per month and you won't run into problems 2-3 you stated above.

Thanks.
Activity: 5
Hi I've just bought the bot so i'm a real noob Smiley

where can i find optimal settings ? now its working with default settings and it's earned 2% in 3 hours  Shocked

do i have to change something ?
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
Just bought a license for Poloniex! Currently running on my own Raspberry Pi at home... I have some question about the monitoring panel..

1. Is it possible to make it accessible from outside?
2. Is there a "Connectivity Status" indicator, so I can see if Pi is up or down? Currently, if the Pi is offline, the top right will show sort of like spinning icon (which is kind of hard to see from a distance), and occasionally shows flashing red message, but will disappear in a sec. I prefer like a red/green light indicator, so you can see right way (something similar to Stop ProfitTrailer button).

3. From time to time there will be a power outage in my area. So, I test if the Pi will be able to boot up automatically again, however when the Pi boot up, it said that the file ProfitTrailerData.json is corrupted, so I deleted it and use the ProfitTrailerData.json.backup and it runs just fine. Question is, can this be automatically done? Or is there a way to prevent this?

Thanks!
hi, is it possible for the bot to buy and sell the coins you have without disrupting the existing coins you already bought manually?

because I have like 50 different coins I want to keep but I don't want to exclude all those pairs.

thanks

You need to exclude those pairs, so the bot won't trade them.
Activity: 68
hi, is it possible for the bot to buy and sell the coins you have without disrupting the existing coins you already bought manually?

because I have like 50 different coins I want to keep but I don't want to exclude all those pairs.

thanks
Why Should You Choose ProfitTrailer?

1- It only costs 0.03 BTC.
2- It's one of best if not already THE BEST trading bot currently available.
3- Our community has grown 2000% + in JUST 4 MONTHS .
4- it is now trusted by more than 7100 USERS !!!!!!!.
5- We have support in 10+ different languages.
6- Are you still reading the reasons? Huh Huh Huh Comeeee onnn, go get your license NOW! Wink Wink Wink

https://profittrailer.com/pt/ha/

ProfitTrailer
We trail the trends!
hi, i would like to know if the coin bought, but the price keeps coming down, how would PT handle this situation?
will it keep buying? or hold until the coin price come up again? the profit shown daily are the one settle with profit,
how about those not settle?

If the price is dropping you can use DCA strategy to average the price down and sell it faster.
Does PT have its own dedicated forum (other than this general product sub)?

I dont really find "chats" very supportive, as if your not part of the current chat topic, tend to get ignored, then forgotten.   Not very good for searching for info.

At least with a forum its easy to find stuff, and easier for people to share info.

Cheers

We currently don't have a forum, we have a support ticket system if you have any questions.
support.profittrailer.com

Also on youtube you can find a lot videos.
Activity: 21
hi, i would like to know if the coin bought, but the price keeps coming down, how would PT handle this situation?
will it keep buying? or hold until the coin price come up again? the profit shown daily are the one settle with profit,
how about those not settle?
Pages:
Jump to: