Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰💰💰[ProfitTrailer] Bittrex - Poloniex - Binance 💰THE BEST TRADING BOT 💰 - page 7. (Read 10836 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 251
Do i have to setup the bot myself ?  (add cryptocurrencie to trade etc? )

Hi Yes, you need to setup the bot, just like any other.
But we can help in case you don't know how to setup them..
Hi
has anyone used this bot?
would u please tell me how many percent can the bot earn daily?
is it tested before? is it safe? can we count this and the bot does the rest of the job?

Hi, you are more than welcome to join our discord server, we have more than 7k users there to give you feedback  Wink Wink

https://discord.gg/P4SjbDq
thanks for your reply
I ll join it , can I ask questions there?

Yes you can!
Activity: 76
Merit: 0

Hi
is it tested before? is it safe? can we count this and the bot does the rest of the job?

Hi, you are more than welcome to join our discord server, we have more than 7k users there to give you feedback  Wink Wink

thanks for your reply
I ll join it , can I ask questions there?

Hi

Perhaps edit your configuration files locally and upload those to the VPS once done. Do you want to do it locally because it is quicker?
You can edit your configuration just by accessing the monitoring page, please see our wiki at wiki.profittrailer.io
Seems like I found a "cheaper" version lol https://satoshibox.com/cy3bxw2bxzvfp6sxducivthn

Might want to get that taken down  Wink

Done...thanks

Drsub, is there a way, to get into settings/ dashboard, without accessing the VPS or whereever its hosted.
Theoretically I can put it on my computer - is it than easy to install like a .exe.
Anyway - would there be a way to get access the bot without accessing the VPS/ Computer via RemotPC/ TeamViewer?

Secondly, number of long holds:

Does you would recommend, to have a limited amount of possible long holds.
I have 11- 12 long holds - should I limit them than maybe to a handfull of holdings?

Is there a way, to insert a date - like possible long hold until xy (i.e. AirDrops)?

In regards to the vps, yes you can access it using teamviewer if you use a windows vps, you can also change the configuration for the bot on the monitoring page.

It's best if you keep your long hold coins in another wallet and not on the same account the bot is running.
No, you can't set a date for the coin to be sold, you would have to do that manually.
Activity: 76

Hi
Activity: 7
Perhaps edit your configuration files locally and upload those to the VPS once done. Do you want to do it locally because it is quicker?
Activity: 3
Seems like I found a "cheaper" version lol https://satoshibox.com/cy3bxw2bxzvfp6sxducivthn

Might want to get that taken down  Wink

Done...thanks

Drsub, is there a way, to get into settings/ dashboard, without accessing the VPS or whereever its hosted.
Theoretically I can put it on my computer - is it than easy to install like a .exe.
Anyway - would there be a way to get access the bot without accessing the VPS/ Computer via RemotPC/ TeamViewer?

Secondly, number of long holds:

Does you would recommend, to have a limited amount of possible long holds.
I have 11- 12 long holds - should I limit them than maybe to a handfull of holdings?

Is there a way, to insert a date - like possible long hold until xy (i.e. AirDrops)?

You can just use a VPS it will cost you only 8-10 bucks per month, better than buying a PC to run PT.

I still need a computer dont i? Are saying just get the cheapest thing possible? I cant just use my iphone right?

You don't have a computer?
[/quote]

Correct i do not have a computer. I have an i phone.

I am still shopping for a laptop, if anybody has some suggestions.
@drsub   Share your current daily profits please.

Past few weeks doing around 0.50-1.5% per day as market is not so great.

You can just use a VPS it will cost you only 8-10 bucks per month, better than buying a PC to run PT.

I still need a computer dont i? Are saying just get the cheapest thing possible? I cant just use my iphone right?
[/quote]

You don't have a computer?
Activity: 2

Might want to get that taken down  Wink
Activity: 13
@drsub   Share your current daily profits please.

[/quote]

Im new to this forum, i also just joined discord(no responses yet).
I want to start using PT, my first step is getting the proper computer. 2 days ago i bought a chromebook, i then found out its not compatible with PT. So yesterday i bought a Dell i3567 $329 but it has a bad HD. So i need some help in figuring out what would be a good computer to use and if i can even use a laptop and how powerful of a computer is ideal to run PT and Feeder using VPS. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hello,

I have one question: I have PT for Poloniex, wich is trading BTC pairs, if I want to trade ETH pairs on a linked account of the same exchange do I need to buy another license for Poloniex? Or my license with the master api key of my first account will work?

Thanks.

You can activate up to 4 poloniex api on your PT License.
All you need is go on discord and start a chat with PT Assistant and follow the steps there to add the second api for your other account.
Im new to this forum, i also just joined discord(no responses yet).
I want to start using PT, my first step is getting the proper computer. 2 days ago i bought a chromebook, i then found out its not compatible with PT. So yesterday i bought a Dell i3567 $329 but it has a bad HD. So i need some help in figuring out what would be a good computer to use and if i can even use a laptop and how powerful of a computer is ideal to run PT and Feeder using VPS. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Akroma.ovh | Ether1.ovh EU/US/ASIA Mining Pools
Hello,

I have one question: I have PT for Poloniex, wich is trading BTC pairs, if I want to trade ETH pairs on a linked account of the same exchange do I need to buy another license for Poloniex? Or my license with the master api key of my first account will work?

Thanks.
Anyone earn with this bot?

You can do a quick search on youtube, you wll see some reviews Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: