Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 23. (Read 22160 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Awesome project..looking forward to the white paper on this project..all the best
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
Real plan and better idea I'm looking forward to be part of this project, Go to Moon!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I really like your project guys. So much junk right now in this market. Hope to see your community growing!
Activity: 113
This is a wonderful project, deserves everyone's attention, I'm sure of it.
I wish the project good luck in the future!
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Very promising project. I've been followed your media channel. am pretty sure this project will grow fast and have a good future
Activity: 7
Activity: 390
communication project is very vital and important even more added AI system and I am sure this project has good prospect  Cheesy
Activity: 462
great project which incorporates a communications market with an AI system that can support all these ICO activities  Grin
Activity: 207
Merit: 3
Activity: 70
I liked the plan's plan to make quarterly payments) is a stable passive income. The team of developers looks pretty good, I think the project has a great perspective
Activity: 378
Wow, it is quite a shock that the hold me community is growing fast. Seems like a lot of people are slowly realizing the great potential of this token. I sure am gonna follow the progress of this amazing token.
Activity: 46
Activity: 87
I give it up to the team behind this outstanding project. I'm holding the token because I'm sure it will do really well.
Activity: 51
Interesting project. Looking forward to this project. Hope for u to success. Good luck and Never give up.
Activity: 46
The concept is simple, but good demand in future.
Activity: 98
Hello!
Please, which are your data:
Token Contract Address:
Token Symbol: HME
Decimals:
I need them to introduce these data in myetherwallet.com.
Thank you!
Activity: 28
Seems like a good project. The concept is really great.
I wish this project will be success.
Activity: 16
nice project, i'm in... if you need some humain translation to French or Arabic just tell me
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Having studied the road map of this project, I was convinced that this is a very interesting project, good luck !!!
Activity: 616
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
I like this project concept or goal that enables us every user to be the partner and decision maker and is very useful for business too. Looking forward to the successfulness of this project in the future and be listed in many exchanges. Goodluck dev. Joined the airdrop Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: