Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 27. (Read 22181 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 16
I am glad to be part of this project.  We can always hold hands with people close to our heart with holdme in the future.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
in this decade , telecomunication is the no.1 market for any business , really a nice idea if crypto can involved inthat markets , nice job
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
HOLDME looks excellent project with vibrant team. Wish you success.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
As the name implies I plan on hodling HOLD ME tokens for long because it has an enormous potential and Its value will rise as more investors will be actively participating, I have no doubts that it would be successful. I'm happy to be part of this.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
I think it 'll be better to avoid asking people to post to participate in the airdrop, they will spam the Thread and it may be deleted
Activity: 41
I really believe that this will be a revolutionary project. Really happy I have a chance to be part of it.  Good luck guys
Activity: 161
Merit: 101
https://t.me/fuckfomo
Activity: 20
This project is very good, im so interesting, good job! I wish this project wiss succesfull, good luck! I cant wait for more informetion
Activity: 118
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
HOLDME has a specific goal and it would be adopted by all,
well of course no one can predict how far and how long it will be on the market, but with our support i believe it will last long and it would successful, I'm glad to be part of this revolution
Activity: 48

The project deserves attention. I see huge potential. Hope for mutually beneficial cooperation. Wink

Activity: 41
are you planning to add a wallet someday? because you are accepted many crypto currencies
Activity: 11
Im really interested in this project has a lot of potential
Activity: 79
Thank you. Good idea and very interesting this project. Im Support
Activity: 140
AIRDROP & BOUNTY
hopefully i get token free on airdrop 2, because this project is very nice, thanks for and all team
Activity: 60
do you think chat with bots will fun ? i think it is !! , maybe some people who was shame to socialized could use this bots , really nice idea to build such things in crypto world
Activity: 113
Activity: 249
 I see huge potential. I will keep my eye on it
btw...who the advisors of holdme are?
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Really interesting project, i will keep an eye on it.
Good luck dev !
Activity: 84
basically , telecomunication is important things to us , with this chat bots , i think its the good innovation , will support till it launch
Pages:
Jump to: